New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I found that I woke up bang on 4.15am every single day! So I would take my temp then and again when I woke up as usual, and I often found they were the same or very similar. So I don't think it's that odd, don't worry. It's annoying that you don't know what it would be without you waking up at 2.45am. But I guess that if you're waking up most mornings like that, there is at least some consistency to the pattern!

Never, I'm off out soon to go babysitting so won't be around tonight. I'll be thinking of you though and will catch up with you tomorrow. Can you do something nice tonight and get some munchies and have a long hot bath and watch a film or something? Try and take your mind off things? Hard I know when it's all you can think about....xxxxx

babysitting, sounds fun :) yes, i've already started eating muffins. hehe. spaghetti for dinner. talking to DH. going to watch some online TV and then a movie. have a great night pickle!

Ah that sounds good hehe. Thanks - I'm too tired to look forward to babysitting actually so the challenge will be to stay awake! Ok you have a good night too. Hugs xx

hey all you charting experts, I am wondering whether someone might look at my chart and see what you think - everything seems weird this month!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f2a4f

Thanks sooooo much.

Z
xx

Hi zeezee,

Well it looks like you could have ov'd CD12. It would fit with most of your signs, and be a similar pattern to last cycle. I guess a few more days temps will confirm it. Hope this is your month! xx

hi girls, well thought AF started today..which i do believe she has. put in a tampon right before PT just in case and had some brown discharge, put another in and thought i felt like i had started all day but just a little more brown discharge. guess she is rearing up to come full force tomorrow..ahh. i'm very sad about it, but what can i do. i guess just gear up for november.

Oh Never I'm really sorry to hear that (although I'm still hoping she doesn't actually show). November must seem like such a long time away, but to be positive, we actually conceived on our second month of TTC with everything being ok. What I mean is, our second month after I started ov'ing again, and after our month off because of the breast lump. And I really believe temping and OPK's were what got us here. So I think you have a great chance next time. But I know that's not really a consolation right now. I'm thinking fo you lovely lady xxxx

Hi zeezee,

Well it looks like you could have ov'd CD12. It would fit with most of your signs, and be a similar pattern to last cycle. I guess a few more days temps will confirm it. Hope this is your month! xx

Thanks so much pickle - I hope so! I had IUI on CD11, so the timing would be almost perfect.

:)

thank's pickle. i thought i had a great chance this time, because i had everything down to a T. i've spent the last three months doing temps, OPK's, researching, taking supplements, etc, to make sure everything was great. so i'm honestly not that confident it will even happen in november. hate to say that and sound like a pessimist, but i really don't think it will. i've always been very regular and NEVER on birth control so i feel like the only thing stopping me right now is something i'm just not seeing. :shrug: it really hurts that DH already has two children and i can't even start our family. :cry: i think that is the hardest part for me.. that he so easily got two different girls preggo and he's been with me for over two years and nothing.. :cry: not even a scare, ever.

Hi zeezee,

Thanks so much pickle - I hope so! I had IUI on CD11, so the timing would be almost perfect.

:)

Oh I really hope so zeezee! xx

Never, I think you're completely normal for feeling sad and pessimistic right now. Especially because you don't have a chance every month like lots of us. The month before my breast lump I felt like there was something wrong with me - we had BD covered, I'd definitely ov'd, we used a bit of Conceive Plus (Preseed) and I'd been looking after myself, so I just couldn't understand why we couldn't have conceived!

It could take a few cycles for you to get that BFP or it could just as easily happen in Nov. You know that DH's sperm is good, and you're fit and healthy and doing all you can to improve your chances. I feel really positive for you as I really think it'll happen.

Wish I could make you feel better xxxxxxxxxx

you do make me feel better pickle! trust me! well, november will be our fourth TTC cycle. before that we were NTNP for a very long time. november seems to be his lucky month since his kids were born august 27 and sept 7 :haha:

Well you never know then! The thing with NPNT is that it would be SO easy to miss it each month. I really do feel it'll happen for you!

Gotta go but will be back later this evening. Take care xxxxxxxxxxxx

Never sorry to hear about possibly having AF. I think once you and DH are together on more of a regular basis you will catch the eggy. I tried for 15 months and we are together just about everyday! I got pregnant on second month of charting. Its ok to sound pessimistic, we've all been there. Im believing for a November BFP.:hugs:

never :hugs: so sorry you did everything you could, it just wasnt meant to be (still waiting for full AF to show first)

try not to feel bad, I know its hard (i feel bad constantly atm) but you did everything you could

I'm sorry Never :(!!! Pickle is right hun I really feel positive that this will happen for you hun!!! and more than once. :p Ahhhh :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->