New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

oh mooch :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: soo soo sorry, but glad to hear you are getting the best possible treatment you can now and they will do their best to help you get another BFP :) :hugs:

i'm so sorry moo. you know we will all be here for you with anything and everything you need. no matter what it is! i hope that you can get something figured out soon! :hugs:

:hugs: Rebecca, I am so sorry. And I'm sorry for the insensitivity you've experienced from friends. I do agree that sometimes it seems to be nerves for some; they just don't know the right thing to say, and in an attempt to say something, it comes out completely inappropriate.

Enjoying my more relaxed approach this cycle :)

How are you never?

Aww must be so hard him being away. I have to say that I love my 'me time', but never get enough of it as OH is usually around when I'm home :haha:

I'm off to take my furbabies for walkies now, so I'll get some time to myself for a little while.

OH has his Police assessment day tomorrow - he's really nervous, but really excited and positive about it. I really hope he gets through to the next part as it's all he's ever wanted to do. It's a for the Special Constabulary which is voluntary (4 hours + per week), but they have teh exact same training and powers are paid police officers, so it's a great way for him to get into the role.

Gives us something else to focus on this month :)

Hi Never and Foxy! Hope you're both ok. I'm not bad thanks Never xx

yep im ok, just waiting on this never ending cycle to END!!

It surely can't be much longer til AF pays a visit Dandy! Hope not anyway....:hugs:

Moo, I'm so sorry. :hugs:

Never, I'm sorry you have to be away from him.

Foxy, glad you're enjoying the relaxed time. :)

Dandy, I hope AF shows soon for you or you get a BFP so you can be done with a ridiculously long cycle.

As for me, I think I'll be OV'ing in the next few days. CM is watery. Amd we BD'd this morning (very very early) so maaaybe we'll catch an egg this month.

thanx guys since ive been on the maca i have noticed an increase in CM, i think the vitex makes me a bit dryer so maybe its working :) gonna buy the parsley today or tomorrow and try for AF :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->