New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

looks ok to me Cornbread. Could well be an early ID today. A couple more temps should definitely give you a clearer picture :) I agree with FF at the moment for ov day.

Jam - I just had a play around with your 2 temps on the adjustor and you if use both temps, it gives an adjustment of 35.81 and if you use just the first temp (which is likely to be more accurate than the 8:30 one) you get 35.78.

Personally, I would use 35.81 and wait and see what your next few temps are. Maybe I just bare this is mind when you see your temps over the next few days. :)

Jam - I just had a play around with your 2 temps on the adjustor and you if use both temps, it gives an adjustment of 35.81 and if you use just the first temp (which is likely to be more accurate than the 8:30 one) you get 35.78.

Personally, I would use 35.81 and wait and see what your next few temps are. Maybe I just bare this is mind when you see your temps over the next few days. :)

I agree with Foxy Cornbread, if that helps! x

Thanks! I have no doubts that cd 14 was ov day, i had symproms that lined up and my temp was the exact same as it was last month on ov day.

Thanks.

I've taken your advice and changed it for now.

I'm still learning at every corner with all this and it's amazing how 1 hour can make a big difference to things.

I swear that I have Ov'd though, EWCM for only 2 days, twangs and really high pace and energy too.

I've had Creamy CM since and been bloated too.

Is it possible to Ov twice in one cycle?

Doh! I meant that for Jam! xx

Doh! I meant that for Jam! xx

Cheers....Pickled!!! :thumbup:

I believe it is possible to ov x2 in a cycle, but very rare.

This could just be a dip hun. Have you played aound with your temps for the next few days and see what FF says?

You can always adjust again once you see your temps over the next few days :)

This is me just starting out charting as of the 24th and my temp shows an upward trend. Allegedly I'm Oing right now so that's par for the course. This is all very very very interesting and I'm looking forward to more concrete results and the sort. Still hunting for the ideal prenatal. We plan on trying in August.

ugh! i didn't sleep well last night. i finally fell asleep at about midnight. woke up at 2. fell right back asleep until 3. took my temp then because it was a pretty solid block of sleep since the wake up at 2, i fell right back asleep. temp was 98.1. fell back asleep. woke up at 4. fell right back asleep. woke up at 5. temp was 97.7. since i usually o about CD16/17/18 i'm probably just going to discard this temp altogether. sheesh.

Hi never.

I've been the same the past few days. I just can't sleep when I go to bed. then two early wake up calls from DD has thrown me off track.

My chart now has a huge dip in it on DPO: 4 - So, I guess I can call myself out for this month, right?!

And just when I was thinking I ha it covered!

Hey ladies!!!!

nope, actually if you can find mandy121 somewhere on here you will actually see she had a 4DPO implantation dip. i've heard you can get them that early. she might still have her chart. she too thought it was too early, and so did a lot of people, but she's i don't even know how far along now :)

I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I've been really tired the last couple of days, my cervix is closed up tighter than a clam (I can barely even feel the divot where the opening usually is even when it's just a slit), said cervix is higher than a kite, and I was a little queasy this evening and had hot flashes earlier. I know it can all be easily explained away but I would LOOOOOVE for this to be It. It's the perfect time to get pregnant b/c I'll give birth before it gets too hot and being big and pregnant in the summer in Central Texas just sucks royally.

For those who check your cervixes during your cycle, what does it usually feel like at this point?

Cornbread...

I'm still pretty new to this myself. I'm CD 14 and OV'd CD:9.

I found that on this cycle and my last that I've still been quiet high, medium and firm/medium.

Hope that helps?

Cornbread...

I'm still pretty new to this myself. I'm CD 14 and OV'd CD:9.

I found that on this cycle and my last that I've still been quiet high, medium and firm/medium.

Hope that helps?

Well, it helps me keep me feet on the ground at any rate. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back