New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

My temp is sitting unusually high. CD 16/17/18 is when I usually OV... We're at 99.5, 99.7, 99.4 which is interesting. Normally my temp sits around 98.8 So I guess we're par for the course. My cervix is higher then a kite and went from super soft and open to medium and sorta open... I'm still worried since when I MCed I actually delivered a complete unruptured sac... Makes me very concerned about my cervix integrity and the likes.... Is that a fair guess?

just an update... temp rose todday after my dip yesterday and still no signs of AF even though I should have started yesterday at 9dpo... have short cycles 26 days... smells are getting to me and have to pee a lot but think that is because I have been super thirsty the last few days.,.if AF stays away calling dr tomorrow to see if they will do bloods being as I hardly ever pop positive on HPT's till really late

Jam, Cami and Cornbread - hoping to hear good news form you ALL soon!

OneSmallStep, are you able to post your ov chart here and we'll have a look?

Never - how are you hun? Your temps settled down again then? xx

Well OneSmallStep, it sounds like you've already ov'd if you're past your normal ov days and your temp is higher than normal. And although I didn't check my cervix, if you look at other's charts, it often seems that their cervix goes high, soft and open around ov, then back to medium but sometimes still open etc etc after ov for a few days. So it sounds normal to me, but I guess those who do check their cervix may be able to tell you more.

Hi Girls

So wish i'd found this thread earlier! posted this thread on Sunday but so far havent really received much feedback so if any of you can help id be really greatful x

Hi Ladies

This is the first month that I have been charting my temps and using opks and typically its all gone to pot at the crucial time

My cycles are 26/27 days and on friday I left for a weekend away (CD12). Up to this point id been doing really well with the charting and using the opks twice daily, all with negative results.
As I was sharing a room with mum it wasnt convenient to set the alarm for temping and because we were out all day both days i wasnt able to use the opks either.

I havent been checking CM (thought it might have been too much too take in all on one cycle along with the charting and opks) but for a couple of days leading up to yesterday I had felt "the wet feeling you get before AF arrives" feeling and then today - sorry TMI alert - ive noticed a bit of white discharge in my underwear that feels sticky when touched.

I used an opk as soon as i got home which was negative, not even a slight second line.

The last opk i used was at approx 1pm on friday which was negative.

Im assuming that im not ovulating today else surely id be having EWCM and not sticky discharge already? and If I ovualted yesterday then wouldnt fridays OPK have picked it up or would I have needed to do one later on also? and would the CM already have changed to sticky just one day later?

Any info or ideas would be greatly appreciated

Thanks ladies and to all

PJ xxx

Just to add to this and really confuse myself, I always set my alarm for temping at 8.30 but the past few days ive woken about 6.30 but then nodded off again till 8.30 and when ive taken my temps theyve been higher than all cycle. Im hoping this is the temp increase to confirm ovulation but could it be because i woke up earlier in the night ? so confused by all this :-( so any chance someone could check out my chart please? xx

I'd say you're right Pickle. Every other site such as MyMonthlyCycles.com that I use to keep track of my periods and the such have said I Oved on the 25th or 26th which explains the high temps that are now starting to drop back into the normal range. This is so new and so interesting!

Hey pjfunnybunny

Sorry for the brief reply, I'm at work :(

Looks to me like it's possible that you ovulated either Sat or Sunday.

If you have VIP settings on your FF, you can use the temp adjuster for the temps which were taken at different times. :)

2 hours sleep shouldn't give too different a result hun. Wait and see what happens with your temps over the next few days. This should give you a clearer picture :)

Welcome to the thread ;)

Why did it change my CH when I put in today's temp? OV on CD 16 doesn't make sense at all. How do I make it go back to CD 14?

Ok so spoke to my OH he wanted me to make an app before we go to vegas :) so ive made an app and am going to see the dr next wed before we fly out on the friday. Im gonna feel embarrased talking about this stuff to a person :blush:

Why did it change my CH when I put in today's temp? OV on CD 16 doesn't make sense at all. How do I make it go back to CD 14?

It does look more likely for cd16 Cornbread. Your overall temps from then are higher than previously...xx

Ok so spoke to my OH he wanted me to make an app before we go to vegas :) so ive made an app and am going to see the dr next wed before we fly out on the friday. Im gonna feel embarrased talking about this stuff to a person :blush:

Ah that's good Dandy! Don't be embarrassed....It'll be good to see what they say and hopefully get you on the road to some advice/help. Then you can go to Vegas happier! Hope so anyway - you've waited long enough!

I know what you mean about this. :blush: It's strange actually speaking the words instead of typing them for a response!! :haha: I always feel weird talking about stuff to DH, half the time he says :shrug: ask your mates on the web site you use :dohh: men!

Hey everyone.

I had another Dip below cover again today (DPO:7), that's my 2nd after Ov'. the other was dpo:4 - Not even getting a little excited thinking it could be to do with Implant.

Would there be any other reason for 2 below cover dips? Or is it just a case of low hormones passing through????

xxxx Love to you all.xxx

Hi Jam

It could be a case of hormones fluctuating.

I think your next couple of days temps will be important in determing whether you have definitely ov'd. I think there is a chance that you may not have ov'd yet - although your cp and cm etc do indicate CD9, your following temps are kinda on a level with your pre-ov temps if that makes sense. Have you played around with your temps for the coming days to see if they are higher whether FF moves your ov date?

Fertile CM marked today could indicate that you may be yet to ovulate.

Just a thought :)

P.S Don't worry about dips as they don't necessarily suggest anything either way. :)

Hi All

Sorry for sounding really dumb all the time :-( but i have some more questions

Assuming I did ov on sat/sun as I expect I i may have when does FF confirm it? Or because I missed the two temps will it not confirm it at all ?

Also, I obv missed the two most important temps on sat/sun which im already beating myself up about and then had two high ones on monday and tuesday but today its dipped again, is this normal after ov?

Sorry for sounding stupid

PJ xxx

pj - wish i knew hun. not good enough at charting just yet to know. foxy might. i would think it would take just a few more temps, but 96.9 is pretty low to be a post ovulation temp. so just not quite sure yet you have ovulated. :shrug:

:wave: hi girls. temp has been pretty much 97.3 since CD8. i've ready steady temps like this means stable hormones. hope that's true.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->