New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Oh that's great. Let me know how you get on! I'm ok thanks. I have my first appt Wed as they see me earlier because of the diabetes. Although I did have to have a scan this week because of bad cramping but no bleeding. All was fine so that's good!

Feeling ok thanks just tired and crampy! xx

ok so I did change that temp that day and yes then it moved it to cd9 as o... which means I would be 16dpo now... I don't know I was a hour off on taking my temp that day so who knows..

however if I did o cd 9 which I might have then cd 16 could have been implantation dip right??? guess only time will tell.. might get a cheapie test or 2 after work and test in the morning if AF doesn't show

Hmm well maybe leave things as they were originally and just see if or when AF arrives. You could try testing in a few days if AF hasn't showed...

however if I did o cd 9 which I might have then cd 16 could have been implantation dip right??? guess only time will tell.. might get a cheapie test or 2 after work and test in the morning if AF doesn't show

Yes that's what I had wondered too...

hmm busy weekend...might not get any parsley in today, am having some twinges...either Ov or AF fxed!! ill have to go hard core on the parsley mon to wed and then im gonna stop and just wait :)

thats funny firedancer that we like the same name :)

Hello ladies
I am new to temping and would like to know why the dip at 2 dpo. I have be ttc now for three or more years lost count. Any ways I never got any EWCM at all this cycle but on monday or tuesday my cervix was really high and soft. can you ladies look at my chart to see if it looks like I O'ed I know that ff said I did but I am not sure.
Thank you ladies

red - i was definitely say ovulation has occurred for you honey. i don't get much EWCM leadng up to O either, i get mostly watery. as for the dip at 2DPO, there is no problem with it. as long as your temp stays above the cover line after ovulation you are in the clear. it can even drop below once or twice, so don't worry about it too much!

thank you nevertogether I was a little worried about it. but I think I will relax now. a little.

Hello ladies
I am new to temping and would like to know why the dip at 2 dpo. I have be ttc now for three or more years lost count. Any ways I never got any EWCM at all this cycle but on monday or tuesday my cervix was really high and soft. can you ladies look at my chart to see if it looks like I O'ed I know that ff said I did but I am not sure.
Thank you ladies

thank you nevertogether I was a little worried about it. but I think I will relax now. a little.

I'm confused. You have a pregnancy ticker in your siggy, did you already get a BFP?

Hey Cornbread, No I have not got a BFP I wish LOL. My sister was playing around on here earlier so she must have done it. I didn't even notice it. So thank you for tell me. I feel realy embarsed now.

Hey Cornbread, No I have not got a BFP I wish LOL. My sister was playing around on here earlier so she must have done it. I didn't even notice it. So thank you for tell me. I feel realy embarsed now.

NP, I was trying to figure it out. LOL

Hey cornbread-
My sister said she was trying to find out how far a long she was in her cycle and didn't realize it got posted to my account she was trying to post to her account. But yes that would be crazy to get a BFP on 3dpo I would be over the moon.

Aaah! i'm going nuts wondering if I saw an implantation dip or if it's too early. Oi.

Hey ladies....

I'm so confused AGAIN -What's new hey?!

So I temped twice this morning....I usually temp @ 5.30am but woke early.

1x: 4.40am - 35.61 - Takes away my CH's

2x: 8.40am - 36.52 - Moves CH to CD:10

So, I then adjusted the 8.40am temps and got 36.17 (Left time @ 5.30) so set my DPO @ 4 days.

I'm pretty confident that I actually OC'd when I did as I only really ever get the 2 days of EWCM and my symptoms lead me to confirm this?

Would you say that I should stick with what I have done here?

I'm really trying my best to figure out this whole charting and just when I think I might have it sussed, something else comes up and throws me way off track.

Thanks

:hi: ladies

Red - that's just a fallback and absoultely nothing to worry about as the other ladies have said :)

Jam - I'd stick with the adjusted temp and wait and see what tomorrow's temp does. You can always re-adjust today's if needs be. :)

Hope everyne is well.

Foxy, will you look at my chart pretty please and tell me what you think? *has ants in her pants*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->