New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Any scan news pickle? x

Hey Foxy!

Not been home long...yeah it was fine! They could see a heartbeat easily via the abdominal scan! I thought they'd have to do an internal one like the one I had last week as it's still so early. But there it was! A little bean with an obvious heartbeat. It was wonderful. My diabetes results were better too so that was great. The only bummer was the consultant I saw. My usual one who I LOVE was with someone else so I had the locum and she treated me completely like a number without even letting me finish my sentences or explain anything. I had the best result I'd EVER had for my diabetes blood tests (and I've been diabetic 17 years) and all she could say was that it needs to X instead. You know, a bit like telling a doc you've lost 2 stone in weight and they just say well you need to be 8 stone not 10. That kind of thing.

Oh well rant over. I'm really happy we saw the heartbeat today. I'll have another scan in 6 weeks time ie at 12 weeks. But I'll be at the antenatal clinic every 2 weeks to keep an eye on me!

Thanks for asking Foxy. Hugs xx

Hmmph. I'm still crabby that I lost 2 days on my DPO count. *scowls* Oh well. I missed a temp yesterday b/c DH had ankle surgery day before yesterday and Muffin chose that night to be up a lot teething so I didn't get more than 45 minutes to an hour's sleep at one time. Oh well. Still up today, here's hoping it stays up!

morning girls :wave:

nothing to report

hey mooch :hugs: sorry you are feeling so sick :hugs:

pickle :thumbup: thats great news on the scan, sux you had a crappy scanner person lol

Hi ladies I'm poping in to rack ur brains......

Well I've found out today I have pcos due to bloodwork being dne and my gyno thinks I'm probably not ovulating surly she could tell by my day 21 test well I showed her my charts when I saw her a month ago. How can she say I'm probably not ov' ulating when my chart shows a clear thermal shift? Or an I wrong?

So is it poss to have a thermal shift but not ov?

Sorry if it sounds daft but I'm confused

Hmmph. I'm still crabby that I lost 2 days on my DPO count. *scowls* Oh well. I missed a temp yesterday b/c DH had ankle surgery day before yesterday and Muffin chose that night to be up a lot teething so I didn't get more than 45 minutes to an hour's sleep at one time. Oh well. Still up today, here's hoping it stays up!

Don't worry Cornbread - still looks good to me! x

morning girls :wave:

nothing to report

hey mooch :hugs: sorry you are feeling so sick :hugs:

pickle :thumbup: thats great news on the scan, sux you had a crappy scanner person lol

Sorry no news for you yet Dandy xx

Hi ladies I'm poping in to rack ur brains......

Well I've found out today I have pcos due to bloodwork being dne and my gyno thinks I'm probably not ovulating surly she could tell by my day 21 test well I showed her my charts when I saw her a month ago. How can she say I'm probably not ov' ulating when my chart shows a clear thermal shift? Or an I wrong?

So is it poss to have a thermal shift but not ov?

Sorry if it sounds daft but I'm confused

Hi!
Well it definitely looks like you've been ovulating. It could be that if your day 21 test was done on a month where you ovulated around day 18, the progesterone could still have been quite low (the day 21 test assumes you've ov'd on day 14 and so measures the progesterone 7 days after this). Or maybe the doc is basing the PCOS on the fact that you have slightly longer cycles overall, but they're not VERY long are they? I don't really know. I would definitely ask some questions! Hope you get some clarification soon xx

Thanks pickle I had bloods dne at 7dpo last cycle so I'm abut stumped will ask my doc if I can have a copy of the results. Thanks again and glad alls going well with ur beany xxo

Hmmm that's a mystery then. Yeah do hope you get some answers. Let us know.

And thanks! xx

what is pcos exactly? i've seen it mentioned throughout the boards but never asked before.

And jwelmel, i agree with FF and foxy. :) looks like you did o.

Thanks pickle I had bloods dne at 7dpo last cycle so I'm abut stumped will ask my doc if I can have a copy of the results. Thanks again and glad alls going well with ur beany xxo

Hey xshell are they going to do an scan to confirm PCOS? I've been told that you can have a thermal shift and still not ovulate, like your body may gear up to ovulate and then show all the signs of ovulation but never actually release the egg/s. I know PCOS might seem like a really bad situation and I know its not ideal but there are soooo many treatments and once they know for 100% sure maybe you can get your hands on some fertility goodies like Clomid.

Glad your scan went well pickle and your tests results came back well!

I have NO IDEA what's going on here and why my temps have been so high. The only relatively "normal" temp is 98.6 and normally I burn just under that.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2010-07-20&mode=a&ts=1280461048

now I allegedly OVed on the 25th. I haven't been trying. Haven't even BDed since the 10th of July since OH is overseas on business. So... Stumped. And yes... I really did only just now start charting a few days ago LOL!

I have NO IDEA what's going on here and why my temps have been so high. The only relatively "normal" temp is 98.6 and normally I burn just under that.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2010-07-20&mode=a&ts=1280461048

now I allegedly OVed on the 25th. I haven't been trying. Haven't even BDed since the 10th of July since OH is overseas on business. So... Stumped. And yes... I really did only just now start charting a few days ago LOL!

One small step....That's my chart.... :haha: That's why it looks confusing to you.

I was wondering why you have posted my chart as your own?! hee hee

now I allegedly OVed on the 25th. I haven't been trying. Haven't even BDed since the 10th of July since OH is overseas on business. So... Stumped. And yes... I really did only just now start charting a few days ago LOL![/QUOTE]

One small step....That's my chart.... :haha: That's why it looks confusing to you.

I was wondering why you have posted my chart as your own?! hee hee[/QUOTE]

:rofl: that's my chart I can see! I think it must be a homepage link for everyone's own chart.

now I allegedly OVed on the 25th. I haven't been trying. Haven't even BDed since the 10th of July since OH is overseas on business. So... Stumped. And yes... I really did only just now start charting a few days ago LOL![/QUOTE]

I was wondering why you have posted my chart as your own?! hee hee[/QUOTE]

:rofl: that's my chart I can see! I think it must be a homepage link for everyone's own chart.[/QUOTE]

:haha: Oh well....

My charts still up and down. Think I'll stick with my Ov of Day 9 though.

how you ladies doing this morning?

I'm plodding along as always Jam.

How are you?

Me, pftt.... I'm confused as always ;)

Having a good day. got to run to the shops then maybe take my DD to the cinema this afternoon.

Ah have a lovely day.

Only another 7 hours of work for me then it's the weekend! :wohoo:

Got a works do tonight - although I've offered to be designated driver, so no drinking for me.

Tomorrow OH and I are off to the Naval dockyard for Navy Days where you can go on the ships etc etc. OH applied to join the Navy when he left school, but decided not to go in in the end, but he's still really interested in anything to do with the Navy, so I'm treating him.

Poor buggar has had to put up with me & ttc for the last 2 years or so, so I thought he deserved a treat :haha:

Oh, bless him. I'm sure he'll enjoy it.

I see your based in Portsmouth. My Dad lives there and I spent some time there a long time ago and done some Temping work (Admin) in St Mary's hospitals Urology dept.

i love it down there. Unfortunately I live out of the Country, so don't get to visit as much as I would like to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->