New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hey hey girls how are you all? Finally AF has gone away after my chemical :happydance: Bring on another natural cycle!!!

Fixed for you shell!!! Hope this is your cycle :dust::dust::dust:

Oh I'm so sorry Moo - I didn't know it had been a chemical. Sending you hugs xxxxxx

I'm new here and glad to see this thread! I just started charting about 2 weeks ago using FF. I swore that I O'd, but my chart does not have the crosshairs. I'm still getting the hang of understanding the chart. Hopefully a full 2 cycles after charting it will make more sense.

Anyway, glad to be here!

Hi sugar! I agree with Foxy xx

any one want a mystery I'm positive i'v o'd as my inerds have been very crampy and cm is on side but temps arerandomto say the least please feel free to have a look?

Pickle u have a prune!!!!

Lol I know - I'm a bit disturbed by the prune analogy. I was munching away on a couple today and it just seemed wrong!

Have had a look at your chart and maybe you could have ov'd CD19. It would be the last day of fertile CM and open cervix. You may just be having a slow rise but see a pattern in the next few days. I was a slow riser every month!

:wave:

hey pickle, my appoint to finally see the dr is next monday...so more waiting for me :( nothing new to report, it seems my cervix has lowered and closed and my nipples no longer hurt. possibly another anovulatory cycle? its like my body went through the motions...but nothing happened, still no AF:shrug:

Hey Dandy. Well roll on Monday! Sorry nothing seems to have happened. I thought it was ov on it's way! Thinking of you xx

:wave:

hey pickle, my appoint to finally see the dr is next monday...so more waiting for me :( nothing new to report, it seems my cervix has lowered and closed and my nipples no longer hurt. possibly another anovulatory cycle? its like my body went through the motions...but nothing happened, still no AF:shrug:

Hey Dandy. Well roll on Monday! Sorry nothing seems to have happened. I thought it was ov on it's way! Thinking of you xx

Cant wait to hear how your appointment goes! :hugs:

Hey hey girls how are you all? Finally AF has gone away after my chemical :happydance: Bring on another natural cycle!!!

Fixed for you shell!!! Hope this is your cycle :dust::dust::dust:

Oh I'm so sorry Moo - I didn't know it had been a chemical. Sending you hugs xxxxxx

Thanks :hugs: it's ok though! It's weird when you're getting treated for recurring M/C's, my first thought was "at least it didn't disturb my cycle"! I know how bad is that but when I have a MC its like 8 - 9 weeks pregnant, then one anovulatory cycle that can either be super long. The only thing that was messed up was AF came a day early which mean I had a LP of 11 days.

Can wait for baby pickle's next U/S are you going to have a gender scan later? I'm such a gender scan stalker lol. So far the newbie charting girls have heaps of pink bumps and a I've counted 2 or maybe 3 blue ones.

Aww Moo - you are so strong and I'm also glad that it hasn't messed up another few months for you, even though it's s**t it happened.

Thanks - I have my 12 week scan in 2 weeks so really looking forward to that. Yes we think we'd like to find out the sex later on! Just hoping I relax a bit more when I get to 12 weeks, but expect I'll find another load of things to be anxious about lol!

hugs pickle & moo.
I'm just a neurotic twit but the cm is workingas it should so hopefully it'sjust my temps that are out of whack.
Treated myself to pizza and cheese cake at work as I have had a very good week lol

hugs pickle & moo.
I'm just a neurotic twit but the cm is workingas it should so hopefully it'sjust my temps that are out of whack.
Treated myself to pizza and cheese cake at work as I have had a very good week lol

:hugs: mmmm pizza! I had pizza today, rawr I've been bad all week lol

Hi girls
Sorry not been around. Stopped temping but still keep an eye on this thread. Been focused on getting new (fabulous) house organised, been here 5 weeks and loving it. Still TTC but not quite so obsessively. Got another gynae appt in just less than 3 weeks, hoping they'll either say I can have another lap to remove more endo or refer me on for fertility treatment.
Sorry to hear of your loss Moochacha, thoughts and prayers are with you xxx
Have there been many bfps whilst I have been away?

Aww Moo - you are so strong and I'm also glad that it hasn't messed up another few months for you, even though it's s**t it happened.

Thanks - I have my 12 week scan in 2 weeks so really looking forward to that. Yes we think we'd like to find out the sex later on! Just hoping I relax a bit more when I get to 12 weeks, but expect I'll find another load of things to be anxious about lol!

Hehehe can't wait to see some pictures!!! Maybe we can have a nub pic guess of if you get a good picture of it! Hehe or we go with letting my DH guess he's 100% always wrong. lol

Edit: I really don't like that word nub!

Hi girls
Sorry not been around. Stopped temping but still keep an eye on this thread. Been focused on getting new (fabulous) house organised, been here 5 weeks and loving it. Still TTC but not quite so obsessively. Got another gynae appt in just less than 3 weeks, hoping they'll either say I can have another lap to remove more endo or refer me on for fertility treatment.
Sorry to hear of your loss Moochacha, thoughts and prayers are with you xxx
Have there been many bfps whilst I have been away?

Hey hun its good to see you! I can't wait t see pictures of your fabulous new house! :happydance: :hugs:

Nicole, Shazza, bernina, sahrene1978, Firedancer and pickle got their bfp!

hey fifi - great to hear everything is good with you :)

:hi: Helly - how are you doing?

moochacha - I hate that word too! I'm good at guessing gender from looking at bumps :) 100% success rate so far :haha: although I have only had about 4 or 5 to guess :rofl:

Hi girls sorry not been around I was trying to stay away because I didn't want anyone to feel uncomfy with me here. I know I use to feel kinda crappy seeing the pg tickers (don't get me wrong I was so happy for those who had them but sad for me and the ones that didn't) anyway. I've missed you guys and wanted to let you know everything is going good I have my 1st US on the 1st. No horrid symptoms really just peeing alot, tired & sore bbs. I think I may have escaped MS again this pg woot woot.. How is everyone?

hey fifi - great to hear everything is good with you :)

:hi: Helly - how are you doing?

moochacha - I hate that word too! I'm good at guessing gender from looking at bumps :) 100% success rate so far :haha: although I have only had about 4 or 5 to guess :rofl:

Dose that mean you're gonna guess mine???? :haha: I'll take a pic later and post it.

:rofl: I certainly am Nicole - you need to be around 16 + weeks for me to guess. Or have a decent bump showing. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->