New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

can i pick ur brains again ladies.....

well this morning i woke up at 5.30am and my temp was 36.19 so i stayed in bed till my normal time at 6.30am and my temp was 36.48 so which sholud i go by? ive had a few cramps today and creamy cm with a few streaks of blood in it which i never have any spotting ..... any info would be great

xxxxxxxx

I'd be tempted to go with the first one Shell, but I put it in the temp adjuster and it gave 36.39, so you could go with that and keep a note of both temps :)

P.S I hope that's an IB you're experiencing :)

:rofl: I certainly am Nicole - you need to be around 16 + weeks for me to guess. Or have a decent bump showing. :haha:

OK Remind me at 16 weeks well I show wayyyyy before that so around 10ish weeks to send you a pic :thumbup:

i hope that's implantation bleeding shell! it sounds like just about the right time for it to be!

thanks nevertogether..... its only when i wipe and its light pink i had it with my last preg but ended in mc .... if its not that then its a very early af ..i took soy this cycle cd3-7 hope its not because of that!

:wave: morning all :hugs:

hi nicole so glad your happy and healthy and all is going well with you

foxy - what is HSG? :shrug:

nothing to report, still no changes for my cycle

HSG is when dye is inserted via a thin tube through your cervix and into the fallopian tubes. It's used to determine whether tubes are open or blocked :)

hey fifi - great to hear everything is good with you :)

:hi: Helly - how are you doing?

moochacha - I hate that word too! I'm good at guessing gender from looking at bumps :) 100% success rate so far :haha: although I have only had about 4 or 5 to guess :rofl:

Hahaha I have a 100% success rate as well because I say the opposite from DH guess. :rofl:

Yay Nicole yesssss show us a bump pic, I want to guess as well!!! And pickle. Actually all the preggie girls should let us guess. :p Also please don't go away Nicole :cry: I hate it when the pregnant girls go away!

Edit: Also you need to stick around so some of that pregnant dust rubs off on us! Seriously where else are we going to get it from? I don't know any pregnant ladies in rl, they've all gone and had them all!

Bloody chart. I finally organise my temps and doesit say i'vo'd does it sod. Should have requested those bloods or :sex: more

It probably wont show that you ovulated because of all the missing temps, but by the looks of it now I would think that you ovulated somewhere between CD14 and 17! its hard to say.

I think a few more high temps in the next few days and it might show ovulation!

i'm bothered and not bothered asOH was away but realll GRRRRRRRR whish i'd done betterand slept better

Hey ladies. Sorry I haven't been around much. I started my new job and getting up at 6am to go to work, on top of being exhausted, means I don't do much when I get home besides play with Muffin and spend time with DH, and go to bed. I had my first OB appointment and they couldn't see anything besides a baby-speck and the yolk sac b/c it was too early to catch teh heartbeat, especially since they took me in too late to get me to the sono room and were just using a portable u/s machine. So, they have me scheduled to come back next week for another u/s (the "real deal"), and they'll give me the lab results then. They turned me into a pincushion, had to take 6 vials of blood and one of my veins blew. LOL

Hi all,

Yes will def show you bump pics when I can Moo! I want your guesses! But at the mo they would just be bloat pics lol!

Hope you're all ok, and hope ov is right for you Molly - you BD'd just right!

Hi Cornbread and Nicole! Long time no see! xx

Hi again ladies

Another quick question if I may (im a pain in the bum i know :haha:)

What exactly does "sleep deprived" mean on FF? Is it just for if you wake during the night and actually get up or does just waking count ?

Normally, because OH hasnt been living here (due to personal family reasons :-( )I wake at 8.30 and take my temp but cause he was able to stay over last night he had to get up at 6 which of course woke me and i was then dozing on/off till he left at 7 then slept solid again till 8.30 which is when I took my temp. Im 6dpo and it had dipped a little bit so obviously I want to make sure that im spot on with it and dont know whether to discard it, leave it or tick the sleep deprived buton

Thanks ladies and :dust: to all

PJ xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"