New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

corn breed :eek: 6 vials *faint and a vein blew??? omg :argh: i hate needles!!

dandy, yes, 6 vials. Would have been less but they have to check my thyroid. They also did a pap smear and got urine samples for more bloodwork.

I don't mind needles, I got used to them long ago. I've always had horrible veins in my elbows and they never listen to me when I tell them a butterfly in my hand works better.

dandy, yes, 6 vials. Would have been less but they have to check my thyroid. They also did a pap smear and got urine samples for more bloodwork.

I don't mind needles, I got used to them long ago. I've always had horrible veins in my elbows and they never listen to me when I tell them a butterfly in my hand works better.

:argh::argh::argh::argh:

Ouch!

My elbows haven given up to cornbread,i rang to ckeck my thyroidresultsand they've only done T4 and not my TSH my T4 is low but in range wahhhhhhhh.

So I had a first date last night that lasted 7.5 hours lol Wow it was so awesome! And we're going out again on Wednesday!

ok just got back from the dr's

basically she thinks pretty definate PCOS, so is sending me to a gyno, prob wont get in there till end of October :(

also with my results she has discovered i have slightly high cholesterol (the bad cholesterol) so i have to cut out meat fats, dairy fats and baked goods fats a bit...which hopefully i am doing already and will see an improvement with the next test.

also i have some elevated liver results she said can be the result of a virus (had nothing), meds - possibly the vitex, or "fatty Liver" which will need an ultrasound.

so in 1 month i am to go for another blood test to check my liver and cholesterol, in that time i am not to take any meds ie the vitex or maca, just so she can rule out meds as a cause :(

also when i get into the gyno i will prob have to have more blood tests :cry: i hate needles!!

thats all i can remember... i really hope i Ov and get pg before i go to the gyn so i can miss out on that blood test

I hate needles too dandy :dohh:

I hope you get an appointment asap and your GP and gyno can get to the bottom of things and help you on your way to your BFP :)

i didnt really want an app sooner :haha: though sooner is prob better, i would really like a BFP before i have to go to her :blush:

Hi all,

Yes will def show you bump pics when I can Moo! I want your guesses! But at the mo they would just be bloat pics lol!

Hope you're all ok, and hope ov is right for you Molly - you BD'd just right!

Hi Cornbread and Nicole! Long time no see! xx

Hey there sweetie how are you?

Hi you guys,
Can I ask you a question???? Take a look at my chart. Is it possible to have elevated temps and AF still comes to visit?? I want to test 15 DPO which is Wed but I have been cramping since yesterday but my temps aren't showing any indication that she is coming. Thank you!!

:happydance: a dandy BFP :haha: like the ring to that :blush: thanx mooch

why so sad :hugs: cheer up gorgeous girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back