New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hi Ladies :hugs:

Any chance someone could take a look at my chart please?

I was feeling quite hopeful this cycle due to having some 'symptoms' that ive not had before (or havent noticed anyway)! But now today 11dpo ive got a temp dip almost to my coverline and (TMI alert) brown when wiping after first wee this morn.

This isnt a good sign is it? af is due saturday but ive been feeling like shes gonna come for the last few days already though :-( xx

It's hard to tell pj. Could be implantation bleeding but could also be AF coming. If you don't get any more bleeding and your temp goes back up tomorrow that could be a good sign....hope so! xx

pj - I agree with pickle, however I still think there is a chance that you ov'd earlier than FF is indicating. I think around CD10/11 - this could be why you have now experienced that temp drop and are getting AF signs. Of course I hope I'm wrong and that it's an implantation dip. Fingers crossed for you.

AFM - I have to wait until CD1 to ring and book my HSG. They generally like to do it between CD6-10 (after AF and before ovulation), so that would be towards the latter part of this month.

Hope everyone is well.

pickle - not too long until your scan :)

Well hope you manage to get an appt for the right time Foxy, and get that out of the way.

Yes can't wait for my scan. Have been quite relaxed up until now but I'm getting really anxious about the scan, and my sodding diabetes will not play nice so I'm really fed up today. I keep hearing the docs voice saying that every time my blood sugar is raised the excess sugar goes straight to the baby. But I'm working SO hard to keep things stable and doing all the right things and my stupid body won't do what it's supposed to. Sorry rant over xx

Well hope you manage to get an appt for the right time Foxy, and get that out of the way.

Yes can't wait for my scan. Have been quite relaxed up until now but I'm getting really anxious about the scan, and my sodding diabetes will not play nice so I'm really fed up today. I keep hearing the docs voice saying that every time my blood sugar is raised the excess sugar goes straight to the baby. But I'm working SO hard to keep things stable and doing all the right things and my stupid body won't do what it's supposed to. Sorry rant over xx

WOW Pickle 11 weeks! Almost 2nd trimester!:happydance: Praying all will be well!:hugs:

Thanks Pickle and Foxy, just feels to me like 11dpo is way to late for implantation :-( I refuse to give up total hope untill the damn :witch: shows her ugly head fully tho xx

Thanks Pickle and Foxy, just feels to me like 11dpo is way to late for implantation :-( I refuse to give up total hope untill the damn :witch: shows her ugly head fully tho xx

Maybe Foxy's right and you actually ov'd earlier than FF has shown, in which case it could be that AF is on her way. But you're right, it's not over til AF shows xx

pj :hugs: im no expert, but just by looking i would say AF is on the way, i really hope she isnt though and that im wrong :hugs:

pickle :hugs: just keep doing what you are doing, it must be so hard trying to do it with diabetes :hugs:

I think so too dandy :growlmad:

Havent had any other spotting since that one this morn though so we'll see what tomorrow brings. Prepare for the best but expect the worst thats my motto :thumbup: xx

:haha: well it seems to work for me :dohh:

Basically I never allow myself to fully think its my month (doesnt stop me symptom spot like crazy though lol ) and then its not SO MUCH of a disapointment when af comes :thumbup:

thats true, i prob do that too then, i hope for the best but expect the worst :dohh: i wish this was easy!!

me too! at school they lead you to believe that youll get pregnant just by looking at a guy! pffffft! If only that were the case lol

Well just to confuse me even more todays temp is 36.41 which is quite a rise from yesterdays 36.01. No other spotting apart from that tiny bit first thing yesterday :shrug: oh well, just a couple of days more to wait and then ill know I guess :coffee:

:wohoo: pj

11DPO is definitely not too late for an ID, so fingers crossed that's what it was with a bit of IB!

Good luck :)

I'll keep my fingers crossed but i wont hold out too much hope, like I said before my temps are up and down more times than an old tarts knickers lol

Hi ladies,

I have not been in here for ages as this thread was so fast pased i couldn't keep up, i do stalk you all though :blush: congratulations to all the bfps and :dust: to everyone else.

ok so i could really do with some help if you dont mind?

last night and the night before i have not slept well at all, took my temp at normal time, but then fell back to sleep after dh went to work and had solid sleep so temped again when i woke.

I usually take my temp at 5.30

tuesday night- 5.30 temp 36.61 with broken sleep
8.30 temp 36.48 with a couple of hours sleep

wednesday night-5.30 temp 36.69 with broken sleep
9.00 temp 36.48 with a couple of hours sleep

i put yesterdays in as the 36.48 one as it was closest to my other temps but as the earlier figures are similar im now not sure. my chart is below if you want a look. Sorry its long and thanks for any help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->