New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

:hi: lolley

I'd definitely use the 5:30 temps. You can record them as sleep deprived if you like as a reminder. :)

Well hope you manage to get an appt for the right time Foxy, and get that out of the way.

Yes can't wait for my scan. Have been quite relaxed up until now but I'm getting really anxious about the scan, and my sodding diabetes will not play nice so I'm really fed up today. I keep hearing the docs voice saying that every time my blood sugar is raised the excess sugar goes straight to the baby. But I'm working SO hard to keep things stable and doing all the right things and my stupid body won't do what it's supposed to. Sorry rant over xx

Massive :hug: you're doing well hun!

Ok, so remember how the cycle I got pregnant on, I was sure I OV'd 2 days earlier than FF said? Well, I had my u/s and they set my due date 2 days earlier. I think I ov'd and conceived the 2 days prior and that explains why I got my BFP "early" and such a DARK bfp, and yeah. So ladies who are still charting, be encouraged, sometimes FF can go off it's rocker and misinterpret.

wooo...lets just pray for ovulation now

well i had a call from the gyno they told me the appy can be up to $500 eek!! better start saving
so the earliest they could get me in was on sat 16 Oct, at 11 am thats the day of my dads bday party, but lucky thats not till 6.30 pm

Hey girls just back from camping no time to catch up as I got in at 2am had a shower and was passed out within seconds of hitting the pillow. intresting thing no AF as of yet I usually get very narky I'm just very tierd don't know if this isbecause I forgotall my meds or what????? Busy weekendhope she hurrys up and arrives or I have some how hit the jackpot???
Hope your all well will try and catch up

I hope summit lol Foxy just drives u up the wall. I wanna go sleep now

hi ladies, i need help please, im really stuck:dohh:

i want to start charting due to the fact i have no periods unless brought on with northesterine and im now on cd10 and took 100mg of clomid on cd 2-6.

i have registered with fertility friend, and looking at the website and ready to start temping in morning, but i just cant work the chart out :blush:

i dont know where to start or anything:cry: yes i am very blonde so need some help pllleeeeaasssseeeee:thumbup:

:hi: leasap

Sorry if you've already done this, but I'll start with the basics :haha:

You need to enter in the 1st day of your last AF.

Select the date (from the chart calendar) to open it up.

Select the drop down menses / spoting option and enter in your flow

On days that your not on AF, try to record your cm and enter that into the cervical fluid drop down option.

When you're taking your temp, try to do it at the same time each day and as soon as you wake up.

It'll take a little while to get used to it, but once you get into it, I'm sure you'll find it really beneficial :)

Good luck

thanks foxy, ive now got a little chart going and entered first day etc, think it will take getting used to tbh lol...

but no doubt i will post on here for more help :) xxxx

:wave: hi girls. i'm at the airport in montenegro awaiting my flight to frankfort. i got to see DH for about five hours a day saturday and sunday and let me tell you. my love for him is just as strong as when he left! i feel so lucky to be so deeply in love with him. he is the most amazing person i've ever met! i didn't temp or use opk's or anything because i didn't want to stress myself out. we used a soft cup once, but that's it. no pre-seed, nothing. don't know when i ovulated or if i did, and honestly, i feel a little more relaxed then usual :) figure i will wait until the 18th and test then if AF hasn't arrived, which i'm hoping! but trying not to be too hopeful. i hope everyone is doing well! i missed you all!

Oh that's brailliant Never! So glad it all worked out and you got to spend that time together. And I'm so impressed you were able to take the relaxed approach - I do so hope this is the month for you. Sending you huge hugs xxxx

never :hugs: so glad you had a great weekend really hope the relaxed approach works for you

Glad you had a great weekend never :hugs:, hoping this is your month!

pickle - you are an angel! you have kept me strong this all of this and i appreciate it. i'm so glad to know your little bub is a sticky one!

dandy, moo, foxy - you all help me out so much as well. don't know what i would do without you all! not sure how i was able to ditch it all, but i did. it was very relaxing to worry about nothing other than my time with DH. i hate that it ended so soon, but it is better than nothing. my next countdown is until november 26 when i see him again. let's hope i've got a :baby: by then, but seeing him is enough!

:dust: to ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL LADIES!

CONGRATS MOLLY! WOO HOO! SO PLEASED FOR YOU! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"