New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hi you guys,
Can I ask you a question???? Take a look at my chart. Is it possible to have elevated temps and AF still comes to visit?? I want to test 15 DPO which is Wed but I have been cramping since yesterday but my temps aren't showing any indication that she is coming. Thank you!!

Hey

Yes, temps can remain elevated when AF arrives. Sometimes, they may not decrease until a couple of days into the next cycle.

Your chart looks great - good luck, I hope AF stays away for you :flower:

Dandy - hope you get some well deserved help after all the waiting!

thanx pickle :) :hugs: i hope so too, im sure gonna be a POAS aholic this cycle, trying to catch that Ov :thumbup:

Hi all,

Yes will def show you bump pics when I can Moo! I want your guesses! But at the mo they would just be bloat pics lol!

Hope you're all ok, and hope ov is right for you Molly - you BD'd just right!

Hi Cornbread and Nicole! Long time no see! xx

Hey there sweetie how are you?

Hey! I'm good thanks! How are you doing? I see you feel sick - boooo. Hope it's not too bad. I haven't felt too bad at all but I think I got a fresh dose of hormones a cuple of days ago because I've been a crying wreck! Just panicky about my diabetes (type 1 so it's pretty hard to keep as stable as the docs want) and if the baby's ok. Only 9 days til my next scan but it's going SOOO slowly! When's your 1st scan? xx

thanx pickle :) :hugs: i hope so too, im sure gonna be a POAS aholic this cycle, trying to catch that Ov :thumbup:

Really hope you do Dandy. My friend has PCOS and has just got pregnant naturally. She used OPK's and just BD'd all the time, and it worked for her! So keep your hopes up xx

Hey pickle hows that prune doing? I changed my setting on my chartand bam ovulation day 14 bleeding typical hey? OH returned from hisfamily visit 5 minutes before I went to work he hadbeen gone 8 days. I think thats 4 days until the :witch: arrives so best foot forward and on to next month lol

I will be charting this month, can anyone advise what is the best thermometer to order from Ebay? x

Hello, ladies! I've been quietly stalking several of the BnB threads for a couple of months now and finally decided to come in and say hello!

My husband and I have been ttc with purpose but without aid since April of this year. After showed up today marking the beginning of cycle six I decided to sign on to this and a few other sites I've been devouring for a while.

Mid cycle (about 10 days ago) I started on B50 complex after reading enough and suspecting I had a shorter luteal phase. I started OPing after af last month immediately and was so confused I eventually said to hell with it and gave up for the month. It would be a moderately dark line looking like the next day was going to be a +opk, that night I tested again to see if I could catch an equally or darker test line than control only to find it TOTALLY non-existant. Repeat for a couple days=Me, giving up!

I bought my bbt about 10 days ago as well and have been trying to get into the hang of things before the upcoming cycle(the one starting today)but I work all different shifts throughout the week and dh works overnights, so my waking time is ALWAYS different, and to be honest occasionally I don't get four consecutive hours.

I was certain some of the signals I've had recently were leading me to a BFP in a few days but the brown spotting that started last night became light menstrual flow today.

So, this cycle will be the first one hopefully NOT stopping on the OPKs, attempting to monitor my BBTs, and having a full month of B complex (B6 obviously in there) to extend my luteal phase (can't hurt, right!? :))

Quick question though for you other ladies moderately new ttc: my cycles over the past few months went for 23 days, then 25, last month 28, this month 25/26 (I couldn't make up my mind on what day flow offically started in August, today being CD1 of the next phase). Any suggestions on what to do to lock that down for O date purposes?

Nice to meet you all, I look forward to hearing everyones storie unfold!

(sorry so long, clearly I must like talking about myself...)

Hey pickle hows that prune doing? I changed my setting on my chartand bam ovulation day 14 bleeding typical hey? OH returned from hisfamily visit 5 minutes before I went to work he hadbeen gone 8 days. I think thats 4 days until the :witch: arrives so best foot forward and on to next month lol

Hi! I think the prune becomes a lime tomorrow lol! I'm doing ok thanks. Bit teary and hormonal but ok.

Hmmm well there's still a chance you may have caught the eggy. If your crosshairs are wrong by just one day, then you never know! And I think eggy can live for a few hours after being released anyway so.....Sorry I'm always over-optimistic! xx

I will be charting this month, can anyone advise what is the best thermometer to order from Ebay? x

I got mine from here and it was great. Not expensive either:

https://stores.ebay.co.uk/Fertility-Plan?_rdc=1

xx

Hello, ladies! I've been quietly stalking several of the BnB threads for a couple of months now and finally decided to come in and say hello!

My husband and I have been ttc with purpose but without aid since April of this year. After showed up today marking the beginning of cycle six I decided to sign on to this and a few other sites I've been devouring for a while.

Mid cycle (about 10 days ago) I started on B50 complex after reading enough and suspecting I had a shorter luteal phase. I started OPing after af last month immediately and was so confused I eventually said to hell with it and gave up for the month. It would be a moderately dark line looking like the next day was going to be a +opk, that night I tested again to see if I could catch an equally or darker test line than control only to find it TOTALLY non-existant. Repeat for a couple days=Me, giving up!

I bought my bbt about 10 days ago as well and have been trying to get into the hang of things before the upcoming cycle(the one starting today)but I work all different shifts throughout the week and dh works overnights, so my waking time is ALWAYS different, and to be honest occasionally I don't get four consecutive hours.

I was certain some of the signals I've had recently were leading me to a BFP in a few days but the brown spotting that started last night became light menstrual flow today.

So, this cycle will be the first one hopefully NOT stopping on the OPKs, attempting to monitor my BBTs, and having a full month of B complex (B6 obviously in there) to extend my luteal phase (can't hurt, right!? :))

Quick question though for you other ladies moderately new ttc: my cycles over the past few months went for 23 days, then 25, last month 28, this month 25/26 (I couldn't make up my mind on what day flow offically started in August, today being CD1 of the next phase). Any suggestions on what to do to lock that down for O date purposes?

Nice to meet you all, I look forward to hearing everyones storie unfold!

(sorry so long, clearly I must like talking about myself...)

Hi dekerlady!

Hope you do get your BFP very soon. I would persevere with the OPK's and temping. Any help you can give yourself to see possible patterns has got to be a good thing. However some people find that OPK's don't work for them so try again this cycle and if it's stressing you out then stop that bit. I know it's hard temping if you work shifts or have irregular sleeping patterns, but maybe some of the other girls can advise you more about that.

If you can monitor your Cervical Mucus (CM) too that may help. But I think the absolute best thing you can do is BD every other day from when you stop AF and switch to every day if you think ov is approaching (unless husband has a low sperm count). My cycles were anything from 19 days to 26 days as my body was still readjusting after coming off the contraceptive shot. My ov day varied as did my luteal phase.

Hope some of that helps! xx

:hi: dekerlady

I agree with pickle :flower:

Don't worry about your sleep pattern - if you can get at least 2.5 - 3 hours solid sleep, you're temp will be fairly accurate. Fertilityfriend will take different waking times etc into account for you also.

I have the same problem with opks. I never geta definite +ve, so I just make a note of the day which had the darkest line and that usually coincides with a temp rise a day or 2 later.

Good luck - hope to see you with a BFP announcemnt soon :flower:

:hi: pickle x

Hello Foxy lovely lady. Hope you're doing ok xxxxxxx

Thanks Pickle, foxy, for the encouragement!
I ordered a ferning scope today! So maybe somewhere amidst opks bbts and trying to interpret my saliva ferning I'll isolate o this month! Hell, while I'm hoping maybe I'll get to throw out all my junk when I get a BFP at the end of this cycle.

Or, since my flow hasn't been heavy enough to warrant any products after 24 hours maybe I'm ALL wrong and it's implantation and I haven't gotten a bfp cause it's not time yet! Look at me, all positive! Hahha.

Good luck ladies who are into the tww or like me just looking for clarity! Baby dust to all who want it and nice to meet you all!

Thanks Pickle, foxy, for the encouragement!
I ordered a ferning scope today! So maybe somewhere amidst opks bbts and trying to interpret my saliva ferning I'll isolate o this month! Hell, while I'm hoping maybe I'll get to throw out all my junk when I get a BFP at the end of this cycle.

Or, since my flow hasn't been heavy enough to warrant any products after 24 hours maybe I'm ALL wrong and it's implantation and I haven't gotten a bfp cause it's not time yet! Look at me, all positive! Hahha.

Good luck ladies who are into the tww or like me just looking for clarity! Baby dust to all who want it and nice to meet you all!

Hi Ladies :hugs:

Any chance someone could take a look at my chart please?

I was feeling quite hopeful this cycle due to having some 'symptoms' that ive not had before (or havent noticed anyway)! But now today 11dpo ive got a temp dip almost to my coverline and (TMI alert) brown when wiping after first wee this morn.

This isnt a good sign is it? af is due saturday but ive been feeling like shes gonna come for the last few days already though :-( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->