New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

:

Don't worry about your sleep pattern - if you can get at least 2.5 - 3 hours solid sleep, you're temp will be fairly accurate. Fertilityfriend will take different waking times etc into account for you also.

My chart (though only 9 days worth of temps) looks a bit off to me, I'm wondering if it could be because of my different waking times. It alerted me a few days ago that my times were too scattered. :-(

I missed one morning out of the 9 on Sept 5th as it was my birthday and I went to sleep late, woke up early, and everything was all outta whack.:dohh:

Is this off or is it just my imagination? God I really hope I don't throw temps out the window like I did when I got frustrated last month with the OPKs, but geeeeeez! It's not the waiting 6 months(so far) that drives me most bonkers, it's the figuring out what the hell my body's doing!

Can you post your chart link hun and we can have a look :)

I'm off to work shortly, but will look in later this morning.

Thanksagain girls got my 2-3 week on Cb digi so looks like its all ok in there

Your temps are a little up and now yeah, but looks like they are settling down now and I don't think your charts off. Stick with it, providing you get 3+ hours sleep before temping they won't be too far from accurate.

:)

Thanks pickle

Took me completely by surprise! +asn't expecting her till Monday, so god knows what happened!

Messd my blood test up too! :dohh: Low progesterone level. On a plus side, I'm hoping that it'll mean the FS will consider giving me clomid if he thinks I'm not ovulating each month!

I will forget to tell him that I had the test too late in my cycle!

HSG on Thursday too!! Eek!

How are you?

Urgh that was a bummer then. But yeah you could use it to your advantage! Really really hope it goes ok next Thurs. Will be thinking of you.

I'm much better now thanks. Had been pretty anxious about my scan yesterday but it was all good! Have posted pic now. Little bubba was moving about loads so they had to get the pic in between - think he/she looks exactly like a jelly baby, with the little arms straight down! (He's lying on his side facing us). Really makes me chuckle. And I'm 13 weeks today - a bit further on than I thought so that's fine by me! xx

Aww congratulations on the scan. Lovely profile pic :)

Thanks Sweetmama - makes me smile every time I look at it! x

Thanks girls xx

The baby looks beautiful!:happydance: You moved up too. Welcome to second trimester. Have you started a preggo journal yet?

Aww thanks. No don't think I'd manage to keep a journal! How are you? xx

Im doing well. Baby is growing good. Go to DR next week at 18 weeks!:happydance: Are you going to find out sex? I am on team yellow:hugs:

Wow can't believe you're 18 weeks already! We'd really like to find out the sex but part of me also wants the surprise! Don't know what to do! Guess we''l try and make a decision over the next few weeks...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->