New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Awww pickle that's a super cute scan pic, congratulations and welcome to 2 nd tri :happydance:

hey girls - took my temp at 4:18am today it was 98.20. i usually take it at 5:00am but i had to pee and had a feeling it would take a second to go back to sleep. took me about 15 minutes to go back to sleep. woke up and took it at 5:00am and was 97.96. which should i use?

Use the 1st one never. It's only 40 mins early, so if anything your temp woyld have been slightlt higher at 5! :)

thanks foxy! i was kind of excited that it jumped so high, but i have the beginning of a cold so it's pretty easy just to write it off...sigh

Don't lose hope. The beginnings of a cold may not effect your bbt as much as you think it might!

Great picture Pickle congratz on 2nd tri Can't wait to speak to midwife on monday.I have discovered I get middle of the night sickness. If I wake up to peee I am also hungry and feel sick lol sure eatting then isn't healthy

:hugs: i asked my husband (medic) and he said that the beginning of a cold can elevate temps but not to the state of a fever. that's the bodies way of fighting it. however, if your body isn't success fighting it off, you will get a fever. it's such a weird cold too! got my FX'ed! i hope you get something figured out foxy. you really deserve it!

That's interesting to know never. :) I've read that cold / flu symptoms in the 2ww is a very good sign! Hoping it's a sign for you :hugs:

well i got some very sharp pains today. not sure what it was from. :shrug: it is very hot outside though, blah! haven't ever had those in the 2WW so we will see.

Great picture Pickle congratz on 2nd tri Can't wait to speak to midwife on monday.I have discovered I get middle of the night sickness. If I wake up to peee I am also hungry and feel sick lol sure eatting then isn't healthy

Thanks Molly! Hope you're doing ok. Yeah I had the middle of the night thing for the first week or so. I kept some rice cakes or crackers by the bed, and had a couple of bites before I even got out of bed to pee. Seemed to help! xx

Good luck never!

So what do you think ladies about my chart?

Do you think I ovulated on CD 19 or 20 or CD 13? My temps are all over the place because I got a flu, fever but before the fever my temps drop super low messing up my original CH's on CD 13. I didn't have any CM this cycle, very very little almost none so it was hard to really chart my CM.

If I take into account ovulation pains (cramping) and a slight change in super super dry CM to a little less dry I would say I ovulated on CD 19. OMG I wish we DTD more because we only maybe got one or maybe two in 3 or 4 days before ovulation...

Oh well :p not to worry!

Moooo it dnt seem to matter on BD ook at my chart lol

Moo - looks like cd20 to me, but with DH's super-sperm, then maybe you still did it lol!

Lol yeah Molly I'm ok. I was worried last week I was starting morning sickness (at 12 weeks!) but it was the baby aspirin I think. I stopped taking it and the nausea and motion sickness stopped completely. So feel pretty good again. I wanted to keep taking it as they had said it may help prevent pre-eclampsia - something I may be more prone to because of the diabetes. My blood pressure is perfect just now so just praying it'll stay that way. Can't face feeling like I did on the aspirin for the rest of the pregnancy!

How did you sleep last night?

not brillianti woke once 9-4 thenwasup with matt endedup freezing so went back to bed 6- 9.30. I felt dizzy when igot up so think by bloodpressure or sugar is down in the mornings. depending if i see MW first i'll do it at work. She wo't get a fasting levelout of me as i'd never make it there alone

Aww that's a shame. The dizziness could just be pregnancy hormones too - I got dizzy easily early on when I got up too fast and in the night. Hope you get on ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->