New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Im trying to see it as good that bean is putting enough pressureonmy systemwhilst it grows to effect me

Yeah that's definitely a good way to look at it. If you had no symptoms at all you'd only worry!

Lol i feelluck in someways no sicknessetc but would like a symptom OH could see

My chart is so messed up. I'm getting brown spotinc last two days and no flow... Cramps, wish af would just come i don't know if I should count the spotting days as af or leave it? I have to start clomid on cd 3

pickle u were doing honey daily werent you? what are the benefits? i am gonna start putting honey in my cereal daily

sorry mooch :hugs: cant help you there. have you got your new pup yet? how is he/she?

Looks like you've had a cycle like my last one moochacha!

my cycles are crappy since being on metformin had a 9day lp last cycle normaly 14/15 now this cycle looks like af will come tomo as had big temp dip im only 9dpo again!!! gggrrr

Hi ladies! I am new here and have no idea where , what and when, lol . I printed out charts, bought a basal thermometer and ac. When do I do any of this, sorry I am asking questions and dont wanna piss anyone off would just like a little help to get going. I also dont know many of your abbreviations,lol I thank you for helping and congrats to everyone expecting and good luck to anyone trying :)

Hey

Firstly, I would sign up to Fertilityfriend.com - it's a great site and has lots of charting courses and information.

You need to take your temperature every morning as soon as you wake up - try to take it at the same time (or as close as possible) each morning.

Record these temperatures on your chart and fertilityfriend will try to interpret a pattern for you.

What you are looking for is a sustained rise of 3 or more higher temperatures - this will indicate ovulation has taken place.

Sorry this is a brief post, but I'm at work :haha:

Good luck :)

Hi ladies can i get your opinions on my latest chart. Ff says its triphasic but its done that before and i don't want to get my hopes up. Tested bfn last 3 days although i convinced myself i could see a very faint line yesterday.

Thank you!

It's certainly different to your other charts!

If you remove the manual crosshairs, what day does FF indicate as ov?

I thought it may say CD21 as ov day, either way, CD20/21 could make it still pretty early to get a +ve HPT. I think your chart looks really promising.

Good luck.

helly - congratulations!

cheeky - oh girl i am so happy! you helped me out when i first got on BnB and i have followed you since. so glad to see you got your :bfp: honey!

Congrats Ladies!!! Well I did sign up for FF last night. However I have PCOS and am irregular. I am waiting for AF to arrive anytime now to really get on the ground running that being said I know there is a seperate forum for Vitex but that is what I bought to start, I just dont know when I should start and I ordered some strip to double check I dont have a BFP now before I get on the ground running, I am nervous and excited all in one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->