New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Huge congrats to Helly and Cheeky! So pleased for you both!

Hi Foxy and xshell! Welcome Mzitalian!

Hoping for good news for you this weekend Never xx

Quick Question, In my Signature How do I link my journal without the Actual "link" So I can just have it say My Journal and you click on it like yours nevertogether ?
Thanks

Thought I'd pop and tell u ladies I got my bfp today my temps went back up. I'm in total shock as I thought I was out I even joined a gym and payed membership etc. Me and oh are realy happy but I'm very scared to thow. Best birthday present I could ever have (27th)

Also congratulations Helly and Cheeky :hugs:

Fab all these bfps! but I have to say that foxy and I are next :p and fx for you as well never :hugs:

thanks moochacha ...do u know how to upload a pic of a laptop on to here as i havent a clue!!

Well its all up in the air for me! Tested again yesterday and got not pregnant :(

my doc reckons its unlikely i had a false positive but wants me to wait till af due before testing again, so Tuesday at latest.

My temp is still very high though so will just wait it out

Congrats Shell and good luck Cheeky.

Moochacha i agree, its got to be you and Foxy next.

CONGRATS LADIES!!!! How exciting, keep your head up! Remember that hpt are made by machine/man and there are errors. Just keep doing everything you have done to get your BFP and it will be alright, just try your best NOT TO STRESS :) let us know what happens

So sorry to see CD1 Never. Know you didn't want pity hugs so sending you encouraging hugs instead :hugs: xxxxxxxx

thanks pickle :hugs: DH's boss (army doc) told me to make an appointment with the women's health clinic here and go from there, so i think that's what i'm going to do. just be proactive in the months i'm not with him.

That sounds like a good idea. Yes then you'll know you're doing what you can in the meantime. Did you say it was a couple of months now til you see him again? xx

yes, end of november is next. i want to get my ducks in a row before then. his boss said that army doctors are quick to push you to the side if you are active duty TTC so the best bet is to go to the women's clinic and explain to them the situation. the one near me is made up of an all woman staff and it's the biggest army hospital in europe so i know they should be able to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->