New to opks and 2 days from Ov HELP!! PLEASE LOOK AT MY PICS ADDED PG 3 UPDATED!!

BeverleyLN

Mummy for the first time
Reaction score
Hello, We are in our second month of trying and i bought a opk yesterday.
I have a 25-26 day cycle have been off BC for three months and i'm due to ovulate this Sunday in two days time.
I did a test yesterday afternoon and got a faint line which i know is a negative, i did a test this morning after my cuppa which i probably shouldn't have done and there was no line at all :shrug:

I've just done a third test and have a very faint line... i'm just so confused with these tests! does anyone have a pic of a test 2 days before ovulation or any advice for me.... i'm just so scared that i'm actually not going to ovulate :sad2:

hi i have a 25-26 day cycle and ov on cd10 -cd11 i have used opk's and bbt charts for almost 2 years.
what cd are you?
and how have you confirmed ov before?
with opk's its always best to test at the same time every day arround 2pm is a good time

I better to do the test in the afternoon(and try do not drink a feww hours)-the concentration of LH is higher then.
You should keep testing every day to see the progression.

Hi... I used ovulation calenders to track myself last month and this month which is predicting Sunday for me... I'm assuming that CD means cycle day? i'm really new to forums and haven't got used to the lingo yet but i start my last pd on the 1st of November so that puts me on CD11??

have i missed this month??

1st nov=CD1
also DPO is day post ovulation

if you have 25-26 days cycle it is possible to skip ovulation's day. But you can't be so sure . Keep testing.

I would say there is a chance that you may have missed a surge but keep testing in the afternoon wow cd11 on 11:11:11 that has to be good luck :happydance:

also if i tested yesterday and i ovulated yesterday would it show up?

also if i tested yesterday and i ovulated yesterday would it show up?

The opk only confirms that you will be ovulating within 12-36 hours, so as soon as you get the +opk you are due to O soon. I am not sure if you test on the day of O you will get a positive or not. Sorry.

But my advice is like 3-4 days before your expected O you should definitely be testing twice a day, because you could easily miss it, especially if your surge is 12 hours long.

Ill give you an example. I did an opk on cd 18 at 3pm got a +, then the next day I did another in the morning around 10am, it was negative! so you see my surge was very short.

I hope this has been of some help to you. I am also new to opk, this was my first month using it

Hope you got lots of :sex: just in case lol
Do you have a bbt thermometer? If you were to take your temp when you wake in the morning you may be able to tell if you have ovulated yet

Hope you got lots of :sex: just in case lol
Do you have a bbt thermometer? If you were to take your temp when you wake in the morning you may be able to tell if you have ovulated yet

What is that? Like a regular thermometer? I did another test and it was slightly darker than the other two.... We had a two night break as I decided to have a spring clean and exhausted myself so we're gonna get lots of :sex: in over the next few days and keep testing to see if I get a surge x

It's a digital termometer specially for ttc it shows ovulation and a dip the day of or before af,
Just keep going :sex: I ovulate very early on my 25-26 day cycle but you could be totally different lol

How's your pee stick looking today?

Just did one... A little early but have my parents coming over in a hour and don't wanna be sitting in the toilet for 10 mintues... It's the same as last nights one so cd10 was very faint but there, cd11 11am was nothing then cd11 4pm had a slight line, cd11 9pm was still faint but stronger than the ones before and cd12 at 1pm was the same as cd11 at 9pm.

Personally I think I have missed it or I'm not going to O but will keep you posted

Ok can you post pics of any of your pee sticks? Hope you didn't miss it :hugs:

Yeah will post a pic of them later on tonight after my two for the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"