New to opks and 2 days from Ov HELP!! PLEASE LOOK AT MY PICS ADDED PG 3 UPDATED!!

I GOT MY LINES!! Omg I'm so excited!! Did a test at 1pm washed my hands and there it was two lines the same!! Hubby and I have BD and I shall test again this evening and tomorrow.... So happy guess I'll be joining the TTW club soon!!

Will add as soon as possible... Thanks for the support! X

Here's a pic of my opks!

Attachments

• CAM_0009.jpg
    CAM_0009.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 46
We BD late CD12 mid day CD13 and early CD14 (today)
CD 14 test is getting fainter but the other two definitely look positive!!

Really hope this is my month... been getting OV cramps since the early hours of CD 14...

[-o<

wow it whent from nothing to positive woohoooo i think ov day is cd14 :happydance: sounds like you got it covered :sex: yey

We're gonna :sex: just once more tonight to make sure... how do i do the ticker??

If you go to countdowntopregnancy.com there is a drop down menu for tickers select the count down ticker and then you just select the one you want and enter your cycle info then click create ticker it will give you a code use the second one down (bb code) and then you need to copy it and paste it in your signature.

If this is my month i will definitely let you know... well either way i'll let you know... you keep me updated too!! x

I am opking my first month as well, and very upset I may not ov (only 3rd month off BCPS) and my lines are SO LIGHT. I am due to OV tomorrow, but looking at your pic, it looks like your lines were almost not there then bam you got them, am I right (your pic is small so hard to see the faint lines)? Looking for hope, and glad you got your pos opks!

Hi! I came of BCP in August and we didn't start trying until the 18th of October so this is my 2nd month TTC but i have had 4 periods since i came off the pill... When i made this thread i was so worried that i wasn't going to ovulate. Not sure how you've worked out your ovulation day but i used a ovulation calender and it was giving me Sunday the 13th so i started using the OPKs on the Thursday before getting barely there lines or no lines at all, i was so upset then i did a test on Sunday about 1pm and within 2 minutes i got my two lines!! i was so excited i ran through the house screaming and jumping DH thought i was a loon lol. i got a stronger positive that evening and it started to fade by the next morning test. i think we got enough :sex: in and i have had a few symptoms over the past few days starting to think that this is my month!!

So you should be getting your positive very soon so get lots of :sex: in i wish you the best of luck.... FX for you and let me know when you get your positive OPK x x x

:dust:

yay i am glad i have hope! i stopped bcps second week of sept. hope this is your month! and thanks for the info, I will let you know if good news comes my way!

Hey Girls... wanted to show you my 11 dpo test with FMU very, very faint but clearer than yesterdays.... DH and i are going to buy more frers and CB digis he wants to pee on a few to see if he gets any kind of a line lol!

Attachments

• test 1.jpg
    test 1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member