New to opks and 2 days from Ov HELP!! PLEASE LOOK AT MY PICS ADDED PG 3 UPDATED!!

Got my BFP with CB digi today!!! 1-2 weeks Pregnant... Can't believe it!

I will I'm 5dpo today my first soy cycle I only have one more cycle after this before I have to go for a second laproscopy and straight to ivf I really want to conceive naturally but I guess it doesnt matter how we get there I just pray that we do.

I will I'm 5dpo today my first soy cycle I only have one more cycle after this before I have to go for a second laproscopy and straight to ivf I really want to conceive naturally but I guess it doesnt matter how we get there I just pray that we do.

Everything crossed for you!! you will get your little bean x

Woohoo! congrats!!

Could you ladies check out my OPKS please!??

My opk's are darker in the am and lighter in the pm....what is up with that? The am one's are consistantly getting a tab bit darker each day, but still no def pos. Here is today's, what do you think? And my lines are skinnier than the control, is that normal? :dohh: My sticks are CVS cheapies and supposed to use FMU which I have been doing for am...the fade in and out if very odd. The first pick is a bunch leading up to this mornings (the last one) what do you think? they are all faded fyi...and I thought I had OV symptoms 3 nights ago...

Attachments

• ov!!!! 008.jpg
    ov!!!! 008.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 9
  • ov!!!! 009.jpg
    ov!!!! 009.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 3
  • ov!!!! 010.jpg
    ov!!!! 010.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 2
ITs best not to test opk's in the morning you will get a false result try to stick to the same afternoon time for testing are those last ones am or pm I'm thinking you might get your positive tomorrow gl

Ignore the box almost there.... Try and do one at 1 or 2 then another at 7 or 8 and try not to drink too much before x

they always dry slightly darker but i think the best thing do it is get lots of BDing if you can once everyday and that way you get the :spermy: there waiting for the eggy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->