New to temping....

MKAC2005

Reaction score
I just bought a BBT thermometer and I have set up a FF account. I'm wondering if oral or vaginal temps are better? I usually do not sleep all the way through the night without waking a couple times and right now I have a slight cold with a bad stuffy nose so i'm probably mouth breathing. I really want to find out if i'm ovulating so I don't want to do anything to mess up temping this cycle. Any advice on temping would be great thanks :)

i have no advice on tempting sorry but i didn't want to r&r. i have read that if u sleep with your mouth open or if you get up alot at night it is better to tempt vaginally. GL

Vaginally.... It's more accurate.

I like oral temps, but vaginal works fine too. You can only choose one method per cycle because vaginal temps are generally quite higher than oral. If you think vaginal will work better for you, then do that. Be sure to put the thermometer in the same "length" each morning (however "far" you stick it in, I used to put it in all the way like you would orally each time) xx

Thanks ladies, I think i'll try vaginally I think it would be a better option for me for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->