New to these parts

superp123

Super Auntie to 3 + 1
Reaction score
:hi: Hey girls. New to this section of the B&B. Just wanted to introduce myself briefly.... Ha ha! I usually go on and on. :)
Had my 2nd mc in the second week of June (see post on mc board) and doc says I have to wait a bit before we try again. Did lots of tests and need results first. I hate that advice but I'm going to do my best in order to increase my odds. My first follow up will be on the 3rd of July, fingers crossed that we'll get some answers.
I'm jumping in here to do something other than moan on these boards and try to start looking forward to the future. Plus I'm hoping that talking to all of you will help keep me on the 'wagon' so to speak.
P

Sorry for your loss :hugs:

I am glad you are looking towards the future, and I hope you get the answers you need. You have come to the right place. Everyone here is wonderful and supportive. However, you will have to forgive us for being a wee bit nutters. :rofl:

Welcome! :hi:

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. :hugs: It sounds like you are definitely headed in the right direction though! If you ever need a chat, please let us know!

Good luck with the tests, and lots and lots of :dust: when you are ready to TTC again!

just wanted to say "HI" to you:hugs:

Hi

:hugs: for the mc and i hope u get all the answers and help u need in he next few days:hugs:

:hi:
sorry to hear of your loss.....it can't be easy for you both....

hear to chat whenever you need.....

luv & hugs
:hugs:

Hi Super,

Glad you are joining us, just so sorry its on sad circumstances :hug:.
I hope that everything goes ok with the tests.

I apologise in advance for my Mad behaviour!!!!!

Kerry xxx

Thanks ladies. I'm so glad to hear that this section is nutters too. I was a bit worried I'd have to pretend to be normal. :rofl:
Seriously though, thanks and I look forward to getting to know all of you.
P

Hiya P :hi:

Its lovely to meet you, im sure you'll fit in just great around here - everyone is really nice & (as mentioned above) definitely a bit nuts :rofl: but in the nicest possible way :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->