New to this, TTC #1...CD7 and need buddies for advice :)

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't been on in a few days. Just been busy with work and everyday life I guess. Well I caved in and decided to take a first response test this afternoon and got a BFN. :(
I didn't think I would be as disappointed about it as I was. Still no AF yet, but I'm expecting her to arrive at any time now. Just waiting now for next cycle to arrive. I think I will probably use opks this time to be sure exactly when I ovulate rather than just guessing, and I think we will probably try BDing every other day instead of everyday.

Sorry about the :bfn: Here is some :dust: for next cycle

:( sorry for the bfn Michelle... Just remember you're not out til af shows :) Hopefully this next cycle will be lucky for all of us :dust:

:( sorry for the bfn Michelle... Just remember you're not out til af shows :) Hopefully this next cycle will be lucky for all of us :dust:

Thank you, and yes I hope so! That would be amazing and so exciting if we all got our BFPs this next cycle :dust:
It's just nice to have people to talk to about it since no one in our real life knows we are trying.

Yea, same here. Well just a couple friend of ours, but it is not like I talk about it as much. We talked about it last about a month ago. But it was quick. I kinda want to ask her how she's/they're doing, but I do not want to be nosy/pushy or anything. Maybe she does not want to really talk about it as much, IDK. But other than that no one else knows. Everyone keeps asking us about when we're having a baby, blah blah blah. I always say "not now" "when the time is right" etc. But they have no idea, some people do not realize that it really isn't that easy. Both my sisters had their boys at 19 years old. One said that her son was "planned" so I asked her how she did it and stuff, like did she know when she was ovulating and stuff? She said "What is ovulation?" I was like ummmm, hmmmm. She said they just BD whenever possible and in less than 3 months she was prego.

Yea, same here. Well just a couple friend of ours, but it is not like I talk about it as much. We talked about it last about a month ago. But it was quick. I kinda want to ask her how she's/they're doing, but I do not want to be nosy/pushy or anything. Maybe she does not want to really talk about it as much, IDK. But other than that no one else knows. Everyone keeps asking us about when we're having a baby, blah blah blah. I always say "not now" "when the time is right" etc. But they have no idea, some people do not realize that it really isn't that easy. Both my sisters had their boys at 19 years old. One said that her son was "planned" so I asked her how she did it and stuff, like did she know when she was ovulating and stuff? She said "What is ovulation?" I was like ummmm, hmmmm. She said they just BD whenever possible and in less than 3 months she was prego.

Before we considered TTC I didn't know how hard it is for people to get pregnant also. I've done a ton of learning since then! I'm already a bit jealous of people who it just happens to without hardly and thought or effort put into it and it's just at the end of our first cycle of TTC lol! Wouldn't it be nice if it were that easy for us all.

Oh yah I never realized how hard it was until ttc. I really don't have anyone in my fer real life to talk to & the ones I have talked to give me the dreaded answers like it'll happen if u stop trying or maybe It's not time yet. I did have one lady on fb message me one day cuz of a post & now shes helping me look up how to go about getting fertility testing in my area :)

Well that is nice someone is trying to help you.

Oh yah :) & now my in-laws are starting crap with us & It's total bs. I have a lot of other stuff to worry about than some drama. :/

Oh No, I hope it gets better. In-Law drama sucks.

Yah Lucky for me I have a dh that sticks up for me. My dh knows how I think & feel not to mention I tell people how I feel & am very blunt so they'd know if I hate them :)

Wouldn't it be nice if people could just mind their own business and be happy for others and not try to make decisions for them. I feel like we are a grown married couple, so if we want to try, why not? But that's why we really haven't told anyone in our real life is because most our relatives all tell us to wait whenever it is brought up and that annoys me to no end! Thank goodness for this forum! :)

Anywho, still no AF for me yet. I was expecting her to show up yesterday or this morning, but absolutely nothing yet..not even any spotting. So I think I'm just having a long cycle...Wanting AF to show up soon though so we can start our next cycle! :) How are you ladies' cycles going?

Well last night I was having some pain around the ovaries. I am thinking ovulation pain. So I might be close to ovulating, and of course, not that it matters since DH is not even home.

Aww, sorry to hear that MizzyD...when does he come back home?

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to tell it to wait about another week lol. But if not, the sooner it comes, that's one step closer to the sooner of your next cycle to start, when he will be home. :)

Yea, Cycle 3 (which will be our 2nd official cycle trying) I plan on going full force. Like I have written on other threads, I have started drinking green tea, taking EPO, and guaifenesin to get more CM.

I'm still learning all of this stuff lol. I have seen green tea mentioned a few times now in other threads. What exactly does that do and are you just supposed to drink it for X amount of times per day or what? I'm willing to give anything a try since it won't hurt to try things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->