New to you!!

Juicybaby88

Reaction score
Hi to you all....This my first time posting on here and im looking for advice from ladies you have had a similar experience.

In feb this year i was told that i had a high chance of having scarred/blocked tubes due to an infection that was never picked up..at the time i never asked the questions i should of asked and i am now so mithered about what the future holds!!
I have been with my partner for 4 years and being trying for 1 year approx to get pregnant.

Has anyone been told they the same thing and managed to get a BFP or even been given hope??

Thanks in advance

xxx

Hey Chick,
I've not had this problem although i have been trying for 2 years now and have recently suffered an ectopic pregnancy so i'm down to one tube now. The best thing i can suggest you do is ask for another appointment with your gynea to see if they can go over things run tests to see if everything is working as it should.
If there is a blockage they can rectify it with a lap and dye sometimes. worth an ask maybe?

Hey Juicy

Sorry to hear about your news. Have they referred you for tests to give you positive answers? Just thinking that an HSG test would show any blockages/scarring so it would give you a better idea of what is happening? :hugs:

ask for a hsg hun, thatll show you if your tubes are blocked or scarred. good luck xxx

I would ask for an HSG, but also a hysterscopy...then they can see everything. GL and welcome! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->