New to you!!

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by Juicybaby88, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Juicybaby88

Juicybaby88 Well-Known Member

Hi to you all....This my first time posting on here and im looking for advice from ladies you have had a similar experience.

In feb this year i was told that i had a high chance of having scarred/blocked tubes due to an infection that was never picked up..at the time i never asked the questions i should of asked and i am now so mithered about what the future holds!!
    I have been with my partner for 4 years and being trying for 1 year approx to get pregnant.

Has anyone been told they the same thing and managed to get a BFP or even been given hope??

Thanks in advance

xxx

2. aflight84

aflight84 Mummy to a princess x

Hey Chick,
    I've not had this problem although i have been trying for 2 years now and have recently suffered an ectopic pregnancy so i'm down to one tube now. The best thing i can suggest you do is ask for another appointment with your gynea to see if they can go over things run tests to see if everything is working as it should.
    If there is a blockage they can rectify it with a lap and dye sometimes. worth an ask maybe?

3. Juicybaby88

Juicybaby88 Well-Known Member

Thankyou, I will arrange another appointment x

4. rachelle1975

rachelle1975 And then there were 3!!

Hey Juicy

Sorry to hear about your news. Have they referred you for tests to give you positive answers? Just thinking that an HSG test would show any blockages/scarring so it would give you a better idea of what is happening? :hugs:

5. BizyBee

BizyBee Mom to Luke, Expecting #2

6. kristy87

kristy87 Well-Known Member

ask for a hsg hun, thatll show you if your tubes are blocked or scarred. good luck xxx

7. JASMAK

JASMAK Mom of three

I would ask for an HSG, but also a hysterscopy...then they can see everything. GL and welcome! :)