New Year 2013 Resolutions

Save money by not going to cafes... i.e. make sandwiches :o)
Stop being a bitch.... I have a habit of gossiping and being a bit bitchy with friends (is that normal though?)
Get pregnant!

Wow...that's awesome that you can be so honest! :thumbup: I think I need to work on my bitchiness too. :haha:

Haha! Thanks! I thought I was being a bit too honest but I've noticed myself do it a lot recently so thought I better nip it in the bud! :dohh:

Mine are (mainly plans and events I want to do once):

like people say; saving. This is after we've paid for a double christening and surprise wedding ceremony that we want to do after the christening.

I also want to do a charity skydive for Manchester Children's Hopsital.

Then after the christening and hopefully wedding to save finally for a deposit for a house.

Plus to start an active hobby like horse riding or swimming plus carrying on with my cross stitching.

I need to find a hobby too! I used to participate in roller derby, but there was sooo much drama...too many women in one place! lol I've been thinking about going back, I've heard they've ironed out some of their problems.

Well, lose weigh..once Bambino is here! :haha:

Look for a new and happier job

Oh gosh...you mean I'm not the only one wishing I had a new and HAPPIER job?! Is there even a such thing?! :shrug: One thing that worries me about changing jobs is what if it's the same or WORSE?! :dohh:

Well, I think I am one step closer to this goal for the New year...I have an interview on the 2nd!:happydance:

I want to lose weight and get pregnant too!

To have more sex ha ha we've slipped recently with ohs overtime.

And to get back on my healthy eating train.

This is it ladies! Just hours away from the NEW YEAR! Wishing you all the very best, lots of sticky dust and that we can all stick to our resolutions! :thumbup::dust:

Well ladies, this is it! Our year is almost up! How did you all do on those resolutions? I see some of you got those babies you were trying for! :thumbup:

I bombed! :dohh: No money, no weightloss, still eat out a lot and no baby lol. BUT I DID oay off my car and another big bill AND loan! :happydance:

Hi lilly, good effort bringing this thread back up!..... Well I have a 5 week old so it didn't take us long to get pregnant :)..... Down side is I spend even more time in cafes now with baby, but I did well in the summer with taking picnics :)..... I Reckon im less
bitchy but still need to work on it!

Well done for paying off loans and stuff, that's hard! I bet you feel like you have more money because of it :)..... Sorry about baby :hugs:

Get back in pre pregnancy size clothes once baby is here (so starting march rather than jan!)

Finish clearing accumulated house clutter (this is ongoing as requires my hoarder husband to throw stuff away...)

Thanks lilly!..... Whats yours for next yr? Ive not thought yet!

The same! :haha: Only this time I have more motivation to lose weight because I am getting married next december! :happydance:

Lose weight
Get pregnant
Get settled back in the UK

x

Lose weight didn't happen. I got pregnant but sadly had a mc at 8 weeks but I have settled well back home in the UK, started uni and the house looks nice. Also been smoke free for 11 months :) we've just decided to ttc again :) xx

Congratulations on being smoke-free! That's a big one! :thumbup:

I was just thinking about starting this exact thread as I clicked into the forum and there it was, third from the top. Lol.

1) Lose more weight. (I dropped a dress size in 2012 and wish to lose another.)
2) Do one thing to make a difference. (Already got the plans and ready to go.)
3) Have one positive thought every day.

*4* Get pregnant - Not something I have control over but it's still a major plan.

I weigh the same as what I did when I started at the beginning of the year but in that time I have gotten pregnant and have a beautiful 5 week old son.

I made a difference to my family's life by moving back to England from Ireland.

Not sure if I managed to have a positive thought every day but I tried my best.

I hope every one's year has been as great as mine.

Congratulations Princess Lou! What a handsome little man! :cloud9:

I don't tend to do resolutions but this year I want to try and quit smoking (can't believe I started again) and generally nourish myself and live a healthier life!

Congratulations Princess Lou! What a handsome little man! :cloud9:

Thanks! He is handsome isn't he. Lol. Hope he grows up to be like his Daddy. He was a gorgeous little boy and Little Bob is showing signs of looking like him.

Well done on quitting smoking rileys.... I quit 5 yrs ago and it was the best thing I did! :hugs about miscarriage, hope 2014 is your baby yr x

Congrats on pregnancy
princess lou! :)

I have decided that mine next yr will be to eat healthier :)

Mine are:
Lose at least 2 stone
Make an effort with my appearance
Save money each month!

Hopefully I stick to them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members