New Year Babies - Here's to Making a January Baby!

Irish, I love your plan though!! I would love nothing more for us to all get it together!! Its been way too long, I think it is our turn now right?!

I have never seen so many :bfp: in one thread yet, this is great!!

Well, I just say that we all need loads of PMA....so I think we are all going to be pg this month.

Oh my this is a very lucky thread so glad to be part of everyones excitement!

:bfp:'s all around!

Pass it around cause I think we all could use it!!
I just want to go to sleep and wake up in a week....then I will know for sure. It sucks that I am already 14 dpo! Why did I have to get blessed with a long LP?

Oh Conswayla, it will pass quickly :rofl: sorry I know it wont! I am with you on the week wait though! Must keep our PMA!!!!

I must go for the weekend now have a wonderful time will check in on you all on Monday.

Oh Conswayla, it will pass quickly :rofl: sorry I know it wont! I am with you on the week wait though! Must keep our PMA!!!!

I must go for the weekend now have a wonderful time will check in on you all on Monday.

You have a great weekend too!!!

I know you'll have thought it through but don't put your life on hold for others.
Snug did that and waited 'till her sister got married + then a month later her sister announced she was PG!

That happened to me too...I was asked to do bridesmaid for sil and didn't what to ruin her day so held off...a month or so later...bam...she fell pg on her first try and heres me still trying.

Ah - it was you!!! I was racking my brains to think who that happened to. I thought it might've been Snug 'cos she's had major problems with her meanie SIL. Sorry about that xxx

afternoon samzi :)
how are you today?

it's been lovely weather where i am today! Not helping with my high temp and feeling icky x

I've just done another test just to be sure as the line was so feint last time

Take a look girlies!!!!

https://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1361/dsc01228.jpg

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

:dust:

wonder if i will be next? :p

still no :witch: and after a few days of brown cm today i had some pink when i wiped after the loo. its now stopped..and im back with the brown.

i wonder what's going on inside...

i think i will wait until thurs now. want to see if :witch: gets here a week after she was first due

thanks Irish! :D

good luck samzi! i hope its your turn :p x

still no :witch:

getting a bit annoyed now lol, but got it in my head, that last time it took a few extra days for the HCG, so if i am it will probably show up in the next few days

Emalou - that's EXCELLENT !!!!

Its wonderful to see a FRER with second line - for a while there I thought they were just a con and it wasn't possible to get a 2nd line!!! :rofl:

Congrats Emmalou :happydance:

to all the ladies that are just about to test i hope you all get your :bfp::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->