New Year Babies - Here's to Making a January Baby!

Well done Emalou!

Samzi - it's looking hopeful hun.

Congrats to you too jmac
how are you feeling.xx

can you put me down for testing 14th thanks

ive no idea irish :rofl:

ive had a little brown spotting today and had cramps all morning so i think she may be on her way!

Girls... I'm absolutely beside myself right now... need to keep grounded 'cos temps are down...but....
Yellow v-snot !!!
I'm desperate to POAS but I'll leave it 'till tomorrow to use my FRER ! :happydance:

oooohh yellow snot vs temp dip
i'm going with yellow snot xxxx

Emalou, nice test hun! That is so great to see those 2 wonderful lines!

Samzi, this spotting thing has got to be driving you nuts, but still no :witch: in full force, thats great!

Well, I was sure this was it for me, but, my temp dropped this morning......so she should be here either today or tomorrow.

Yeah - me too!

Right. I've got to go watch the snooker with OH - he's got it on pause and might actually kill me if I make him wait any longer!

I'm so excited that I don't 'think I'll be able to sit still... Dammit... wish I had a laptop so I could stay online!

cazd! POAS :D haha ooo girl this might be for you..

we need some more BFP's! bring on those 2010 babies x

Well I've been asleep on the sofa and OH has just woken me up cos we've got to go walk Trudy. I'll watch the next session properly!

Went straight to the loo but couldn't find any more v-snot. its all just white blobs. grrrr.

aww! tired cazd?

white golbs are probably better than nothing....

:)

x

well i have what im hoping is 'old blood' as there wasnt any after the loo (tmi but there was old brown stuff on the ST)

will see what happens, but ive got one beer to chill me out incase it actually is her

Samzi, fingers x'd that you will have to save that beer for a year or two lol... Where are you going for your summer holiday and how long? I would love to go somewhere! AF is a wicked wicked wench who needs to be gone... Baby dust!!!

caz....thats a good sign hun...even if there is alot of white globs...and for your temp...why don't you do a temp adjustment to see what it would have been if you temped at you right time...it may have been higher...I am assuming that you took it at a different time than normal because of the hollow circle that marks it.

samzi...do you always get so much spotting before AF? I did as well and started taking the B vits...even though it lengthened my cycle last month but it reduced my spotting before AF to 2 days and this cycle is going to be 30 days max if LP is 14 days (compared to last cycle which was 31 days with a 14 day LP).

i get it a little before, but its red spotting rather than brown.

this reminds me of what i got before :bfp: last year but we will see. im testing on wed

Hey all. I thought for sure af would be here full flow today, but alas-she is still MIA. Just spotting all day. Not enough to fill a liner, just when I check internally. But it is red, and I have a migraine (which I've only noticed I get right before a heavy af since I've been charting.) so I am thinking full flow will be tomorrow.
Even though ff only gives me 2 pregnancy points, I am still clinging on to a glimmer of hope, but being realistic at the same time.
If for a good rrason I don't have a full flow by wed, I will test, but more for precaution sake. I don't want another repeat of what happened in jan. :roll:
Good luck to the testers tomorrow! Keep us updated!! :dust:

PMA Premomt....hope the old witch stays away hun.

:dust:

Well I am only 3DPO and FF has finally pinned O as CD16. We only bd CD12, 14 & 15 so hope that is enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->