New Year Babies - Here's to Making a January Baby!

Gumb- yea you can't tell till after with BBT charting, but I am using OPK's also so I will know the 2-3 days of OV, and can cross check when my temps go up. I am just not used to seeing such a flat chart after my wonky thermometer last few chars.

Well I think I got a Very faint Positive on my OPK this AM ladies! I will test again later in the day to see if it gets darker... I have had a fade in/out pattern before, so I look forward to it getting darker!

Commiserations Irish but here's to a new cycle and a 2010 BFP.

I've got a charting query - I had an opk smiley face on CD19 but didn't have a temp surge until cd23. (I had disturbed night's sleep and a v early start on CD22 as was catching a flight so may well have disrupted any potential temp surge then).

However, CD24 it dipped again and since then it's fluctuated up and down - today (CD27) was as low as it sometimes was during the 3 weeks prior to OV. Is this remotely normal or does it mean that I'm v unlikely to have conceived this month and need to write it off and wait for CD1?

I've got a friend who charted and said her temps did this even when she conceived her son and that other than a notable surge around ov, she was all over the place.

I'm confused...

jmac - sorry i can't help you sorryx

Cazd,if i was to get my BFP my due date would be 3rd Jan 2010

Premomt~ Glad you are seeing a line on the opk!
Cazd~ You are always full of so much PMA, I love it. It puts my moods up and makes me think........I should have more PMA!!

This temping thing is more complicated then I thought, I wish I could help you out Jmac, I am just as confused as you! My temps are already wonky and I haven't even O'd yet! Although I think I am getting close as I am feeling the pain and getting the CM.

Yeah EPO is great for CM, mine was (sorry tmi) pouring out of me last night, I couldn't stop it LOL. I know that's gross, but true!

Glad it's not just mine that are to pot then. Think the sample chart that came with the thermometer (I've become obsessed with taking my temperature every time I pass it just for the hell of it...I'm 33 going on 5...lol...) is maybe an illustrative example based on the Charts of Extreme Woman and is to make the point for thickos like me. Oh who knows? Just going to keep recording it and see where it takes me.

That's basically what I am doing, what can it hurt right? At least at the end there will be some indication of something. I just want to know around when I O, and how long my LP is.....

Yeah, me too - it's stopping me from randomly symptom spotting (well, okay, it's reducing my random symptom spotting) and that can't be bad.

And I know that if hadn't done opks and temps this month I'd be reckoning on AF being due at least three days before I now expect it and I'd be putting myself through the whole "I'm late, I'm late" farce that I've put myself (and DH - he doesn't believe me anymore...lol...) through every month for the past three.

Thats why i wanted to temp. Cause my CM and CP and cramping don't seem to all match up, so I chalk it up that I I on day 14, but my cycles change from 28-31 days....soo I always think I am late! it will help a little with that. Symptom spotting......each month I say I wont do it, and I do. So this month, I will say I will do it....yeah.

Hey ladies...I am not feeling that bad about AF showing as I knew she would but I was over in the Graphic section tonight and I seen all the little babies and all the lucky pg gals and I just really want one now...bad!!! I know that all of you will understand me here and I know I am only into my 5th month but doesn't it feel as if it will never happen? I know some of you are ttc longer than me and I shouldn't complain but I just feel...as if it will never happen.

Am I just emotionally due to AF?

Now I have to wait until the witch has gone...I hate the part of my cycle...waiting...waiting...waiting....for nothing! Oh god I am a bit emotional tonight, :laugh2: Well, I hope the length of AF has changed this month aswell as it only lasts for about 3 days with a few days spotting after.

Irish~ It is part of the :witch: and part of this whole process. I constantly think....this will never happen too. And then I feel bad complaining because I already have a wonderful child and some have none. So you are aloud to be as upset as you want! I certainly go on a huge rant and snap into a million peices every month around CD 1-4 LOL.

I said I wouldn't go into the BFP announcements, or the pregnancy test gallery, but everyday I find myself in there. Oh boy!

Gumb- yea you can't tell till after with BBT charting, but I am using OPK's also so I will know the 2-3 days of OV, and can cross check when my temps go up. I am just not used to seeing such a flat chart after my wonky thermometer last few chars.

Well I think I got a Very faint Positive on my OPK this AM ladies! I will test again later in the day to see if it gets darker... I have had a fade in/out pattern before, so I look forward to it getting darker!

I've got a really flat chart this cycle too... Its normally all over the place before ov, but its a farily constant 35.5 at the mo... perhaps it has something to do with the weather...? I don't know why that would make a difference though! :rofl:

Now I have to wait until the witch has gone...I hate the part of my cycle...waiting...waiting...waiting....for nothing! Oh god I am a bit emotional tonight, :laugh2: Well, I hope the length of AF has changed this month aswell as it only lasts for about 3 days with a few days spotting after.

It sucks doesn't it that part of the cycle! AF has just stopped so DH and I are on to the more fun part of the cycle! :). Hope :witch: isn't with you too long!

:hug:

Heya - I was all set for a BnB session last night but I couldn't get on the site. I thought it had crashed !
And then I thought... OMG - What am I going to do! I don't know who you all are or how to find you! I had a look on facebook and there's a BnB group but it only had 300 or so members and I scrolled through ALL of them but couldn't find anyone - and of course - all the pictures and names are different!
Worst thing is - we haven't told family that we're TTC so I couldn't join the BnB group on facebook 'cos all my family are on there too!

Needless to say... MASSIVE relief that the sites working fine. Must've been my puter.

I wonder if there's a forum for forum addicts :rofl:

hahaha cazd that is funny! i am on facebook but no one knows im TTC so i dont mention nothing about it on there, glad to see its up and running for you xxx

hey ladies

how are we all today?

well we didnt get the :sex: in till the early hours of this morning as OH was busy working till about 4am! temp has gone up a bit, not done todays OPK yet, but the lines have been getting darker the last few days so fingers crossed!! x

Hey ladies...good to see you back claire...we all missed you hun. xxx

Thank goodness its just this part of my cycle that is making feel this way. I was watching a programme last night about surrogacy (sp) and when all the babies were born I was crying my eyes out thinking I will never have that....it just AF!!! I will be ok in a few days time. Conswayla...I can't help going over to the pg birth stories, pictures etc. So I really do this myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->