New Year Babies - Here's to Making a January Baby!

Well I am 13dpo today but I think my spotting has started so think AF is on her way but not too worried at all. Next cycle it has to be!!!

Hey ladies.....sorry I took off for a bit. I came on to check and see if anyone got their :bfp: but I.....just like Claire....just needed a break. I love you ladies so much, but this month has kinda got to me a bit. I want to relax and not think about ttc as much. DH and I started :sex: a bit, I know it is early, but it made us feel like we were doing it for us. Irish~ I am sorry about the spotting hun, hope its not the witch.
Claire~ Sorry she got you....I know we are going to get it soon!

I will update my journal with the rest of my babbling! Welcome all to the thread!

I'm late to the party but can I join in? If I were to conceive this month my due date would be 13th January. It's only my second cycle TTC but my fingers are still crossed for a BFP in May.

I would love to join you all as well, if I manage a bfp would be a 14th jan baby.

Welcome Monkeyfeet and Priddy! I am on CD 10, so close to you guys as well! Hope you get your :bfp: this month!

AF has just left me after 7 loooooong and uncomfortable days, hoping to practice with DH in preparation for "official" BDing next week and the week after :D

Welcome all new TTCers...hope you don't be long waiting for your :bfp:.

I'm currently waiting for AF to show so I can start my new cycle.

Irish~ Your AF is staying away!

Monkeyfeet~ Mine sticks around for about 6-8 days as well....it is quite painful and annoying isn't it!!
DH and I are starting our practice, I am just worried about wearing him out before the big day!!

I don't know if I can brave a pic of me...for a few seconds!!

:blush:
Well it took me 5 months to get one of me up.......it is a brave move, but its nice to see who we are chatting with!

i'll try and pick up the courage to post a photo soon
it's a fabulous photo.

i'm going to log off and try and wait until 2pm to log on again, and hopefully Irish will have some good news for us.

:laugh2:

I don't think I will be testing today hun..but as I said in my journal I got some pinkish cm when wiping and had some diaherra too. Sorry tmi...but that could be down to morning coffee and a curry last night. I don't have any pg symptoms otherwise. So I think that is her on her way.

hey ladies.

how are we all today?

x

Hello all, I'm now in 2ww so thought I'd drop in and see how you are all doing.

Thanks to all who encouraged me to temp chart and opk this month - I am completely amazed by it all (okay, so I'm a slow learner...lol) and feel mentally more content this month as I'm not randomly guessing at dates anymore. Still mentally stressed over the am I/aren't I question but Rome wasn't built in a day and a little bit of contentment is going a long way!

Baby dust to all. x

Hey Jmac, haven't seen you around in a while!!
How many dpo are you now? I just started temping (again) and so far I am loving the anticipation for when O comes and to finally know when it happens!

Irish, I am getting so excited for you hun!!

its apparantly OV for me tomorrow but im still not having 'positive' OPK's yet. had more OV pain today, like the other day so it should be around the corner!

Getting exciting Samzi! Looks like you are ready to pop that little eggy out!! Keep :sex: and make that baby!! :happydance:

I'm on CD25 and am 4dpo.

I am getting such a thrill out of this whole charting thing (I think I need to get out more...lol...). I was convinced at first that I would be the one to buck the whole temp increase thing so was amazed when it did. Ditto the opks, got smiley face on the seventh morning of weeing - was convinced that it wasn't going to work for me so am totally into it now. Addictive personality and all...but you could have guessed that!

Just really enjoying the feeling of being more in control and knowing that I've done all I can (we bd'd on cds 15, 16, 19 and 21) around the right time. One less thing to beat myself up about.

Have I missed any BFPs while I've been out?

I am glad the temping thing is working well for you, I am really excited to see when I O too! It kinda gives you something else to do while you are waiting for O and in the 2ww. Sounds like you hit the right days, hope you get your bfp this month!

Henrica, got a bfp this month, and of course Snuggle is over 8 weeks! But other then that, we are all still here trucking along trying to get ours.....and hopefully it will happen sooner then later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->