New year BFP's

I'm so new to all of this what is pressed? Hahah, feel like I don't have a clue. I have decided about temping as I don't want to become to wrapped up in trying for a baby.

I am just grateful to speak to other ladies who are experiencing the same emotions as I am! It's just so hard seeing other getting their BFP's isn't it. Let hope 2014 is our year though girls x

Hahaha, don't worry. I just learned what it was a few days ago. And if I'm correct, it's a lubricant that is sperm friendly since saliva and other lubricants can't kill off sperm.

And your so right. I'm happy for all of them but I want to get my BFP! Hahaha! Well, here's to a new year. Let's hope 2014 is our year. When are you planning to test, little_one?

Well I'm on CD2 so thinking fertile time will be about Christmas Day! So probably around the 10th Jan. when will you be testing Amber?

Thank you for explaining to me, some of the things people say I'm like WTH? So confusing sometimes x

Lol i dont relally think any lubricant matters.....well ive gotten preggo with both methods saliva and lubricant...but good luck hope this is it for all of us

Little_one..I'll be testing on January 1st! :) af is due dec 31st. It would be awesome to start next year with a BFP! :D are your cycles pretty regular?

Jalanis22: hehe, I think your right. I think it's just an extra precaution some ttcers try to take.

Oh wow how amazing will that be!! Mine are except this last one decided to come 4 whole excruciating days late!! So hopefully will be back to normal now.

I also don't think a lot of these extra things are needed, it's all about knowing your body too! I can basically feel when ovulation is occurring for me (I also get short sharp pains)

Are either of you ladies coming off of contraception? X

Oh wow how amazing will that be!! Mine are except this last one decided to come 4 whole excruciating days late!! So hopefully will be back to normal now.

I also don't think a lot of these extra things are needed, it's all about knowing your body too! I can basically feel when ovulation is occurring for me (I also get short sharp pains)

Are either of you ladies coming off of contraception? X

I came off of the bcp in April 2013. We didn't start TTC until October though. So this is month number 3! What about you?

My cycles are about 33 days long..on average. They have been as short as 29 days though. :/ so I'm going based on O between cd 15 and 20 for me hehe. A lot of bding, that's for sure!!

I havnt had any contraception and nevr used before....and yes based on my ovulation calendar i ovulate on the 17th so i might start testing befor xmas to see if i get an early xmas bfp it would be an awesome surprise for my hubby but my AF should arrive on the 1st of jan so either or dates would be perfect

Both of you ladies testing on the 1st! So exciting hope this is the month I have a feeling this thread is going to be a lucky one :happydance:

I come off the depo a few months back, we only decided to try a little before this current period was due, so looking forward to lots of BD'ing over the Christmas period, mine are usually 28/29 days so ovulation period around Christmas Day!

Fingers crossed girls x

Still no ovulation for me, i don't know whats happening :-(

...i did have some major type cramping this morning so i don't know whether its on its way or AF is? Its getting incredibly annoying i just want one or the other to show grrrrrr....ok...rant over!!

No ovulation for me either! CD 18 today and I'm not supposed to ovulate until either tomorrow or Tuesday. Probably going to bd everyday starting from today until Thursday.

How are you ladies doing today? Anyone graduated into their tww?

I'm on CD3 so still a while left! Hahahah. I get how frustrated you ladies are ! It's the most annoying thing in the worlddddd.. Then the horrible 2ww starts!

How long are both of your cycles then? X

Just ordered some OPK's from https://homehealth-uk.com very reasonably priced. Let's see if that BFP comes :happydance: x

My cycles have been about 33 days for the last couple of cycles..a little longer but I'm fairly regular. Af is supposed to come on 12/31. So if she doesn't show her ugly face, I'll be testing on 1/1/2014! I'm praying and hoping with every bone in my body that this is our month!

How long are your cycles normally?

I hope so too! Let's all baby dance and pray hahah. Not too much longer to wait. Mine are normally 28/29 days. Although last months was longer I think my body was hoping I was pregnant as AF didn't show for 4 very long days :( which is why I ordered OPK's this month to see what was going on and when would be the best time x

Hi ladies I'm due to ov in the first week of Jan 2014, good luck x

I'm on CD3 so still a while left! Hahahah. I get how frustrated you ladies are ! It's the most annoying thing in the worlddddd.. Then the horrible 2ww starts!

How long are both of your cycles then? X

My cycle is usually 28 days and is always like clockwork and i usually ovulate around cd 16-18 and I'm cd 18 today...perhaps I'm being a bit impatient :wacko:

I think I'm just fretting a little bit, worried that my body is going to let me down again

But on a happier note Mr Bond is home for 3 weeks now so as soon as i do ovulate I'll be able to simply jump his bones!:winkwink:

Hahahah! Get jumping now girl ;) hahahah,
This month has worked out perfectly for me too!! My future husband is off on school holidays come Friday for 17 whole days! Perfect timing for ovulation. Couldn't have hoped for better. The Mr is very excited at the prospect of having another baby, he is a fab daddy although had a tendency to be a lazy so and so sometimes!

Yay girls this is going to be our month I feel it x

Hahahah! Get jumping now girl ;) hahahah,
This month has worked out perfectly for me too!! My future husband is off on school holidays come Friday for 17 whole days! Perfect timing for ovulation. Couldn't have hoped for better. The Mr is very excited at the prospect of having another baby, he is a fab daddy although had a tendency to be a lazy so and so sometimes!

Yay girls this is going to be our month I feel it x

Haha i hope so Little_one!!

We don't have children yet but i imagine my husband will be a total hands on softy he's chomping at the bit to be a daddy :thumbup:

It's lovely when they are excited about it all. I'm sure us ladies wouldn't be here though if our partners weren't too keen on the idea!

Can't wait to give my daughter a brother or sister, then that's us done. We only want 2 children. I plan to stay at home for a year after having baby 2 then I plan to finish off my midwifery training. I'm lucky I have the option to be a stay at home mum & my partner is on a good wage. What does your hubby do? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->