New Year Fireworks*January Testing Thread*

Hi, I don’t k is yesterday something said take a CBDA and it gave me high fertility (flashing smiley) I tried again this afternoon and it has a peak (static smiley). I also tried with a LH strip test and the line matched the control line. Hopefully I will ovulate *fingers crossed* I will BD tonight, tomorrow, and Monday if possible.

Hi, I don’t k is yesterday something said take a CBDA and it gave me high fertility (flashing smiley) I tried again this afternoon and it has a peak (static smiley). I also tried with a LH strip test and the line matched the control line. Hopefully I will ovulate *fingers crossed* I will BD tonight, tomorrow, and Monday if possible.
Good luck!

Good luck!!! Catch that eggy!!!

I took a couple of afternoon/evening tests, still nothing on pregmate, but there is a line on the FRER test strip. But since those are probably more sensitive it may be picking up the trigger. I hope it shows up on the pregmate by Monday or Tuesday!
7dpiui9dpt

PXL_20240121_025155063.jpg

PXL_20240121_025202362.jpg

PXL_20240121_025135852.jpg

Huh I didn’t know FRER had strips!

DH is convinced I’m pregnant because I managed to knock both a plate of food and an open soda can onto the carpet within 30 seconds, and apparently his mom’s first symptom with his brother was dropping boiling water on her foot (aka clumsiness). However I’m only 1dpo, so I may just be having a clumsy day. I will say, they were balanced on the bed frame, and I always put stuff there and never knock them over, so it’s a little weird that I managed to knock over two. I’ll know in less than 2 weeks regardless :shrug:

Huh I didn’t know FRER had strips!

DH is convinced I’m pregnant because I managed to knock both a plate of food and an open soda can onto the carpet within 30 seconds, and apparently his mom’s first symptom with his brother was dropping boiling water on her foot (aka clumsiness). However I’m only 1dpo, so I may just be having a clumsy day. I will say, they were balanced on the bed frame, and I always put stuff there and never knock them over, so it’s a little weird that I managed to knock over two. I’ll know in less than 2 weeks regardless :shrug:

I didn't know frer had strips either!

Good luck!

Honestly, I had no idea either! They came in a box off Amazon with 8 tests, 3 of the pink capped sticks from FRER and 5 strips! They take forever to develop, but I was surprised at how sensitive they are. Also, GL @shaescott !!!!

I did take a pregmate test this morning, despite having tested 12 hours ago. Will have to see what it looks like dry, but in person I feel like I see a whisper of a line. I will try another FRER strip tomorrow, but I'm trying to be conservative with those since it only came with 5.
8dpiui10dpt

PXL_20240121_132914874.jpg

Honestly, I had no idea either! They came in a box off Amazon with 8 tests, 3 of the pink capped sticks from FRER and 5 strips! They take forever to develop, but I was surprised at how sensitive they are. Also, GL @shaescott !!!!

I did take a pregmate test this morning, despite having tested 12 hours ago. Will have to see what it looks like dry, but in person I feel like I see a whisper of a line. I will try another FRER strip tomorrow, but I'm trying to be conservative with those since it only came with 5.
8dpiui10dpt

View attachment 1118012
I think I see something light! Hoping it gets darker soon!

Here is what it looks like dry, seems promising as all the other pregmate are bfn so far, even dry.

PXL_20240121_180633001~2.jpg

@thencomesbebe I definitely see a shadow. I hope it’s more clear tomorrow!

DH says he has a feeling I’m pregnant, he says last night I was lying on our bed and I just had a glow about me that I normally don’t have. He keeps putting his hand on my belly, he’s so cute. I also know he’ll be so disappointed if I’m not (and I’ll be worse). I’m hoping I inherited the family fertility and I’m not in for a long journey. We’ll see. 8 days until testing!

@thencomesbebe I definitely see a shadow. I hope it’s more clear tomorrow!

DH says he has a feeling I’m pregnant, he says last night I was lying on our bed and I just had a glow about me that I normally don’t have. He keeps putting his hand on my belly, he’s so cute. I also know he’ll be so disappointed if I’m not (and I’ll be worse). I’m hoping I inherited the family fertility and I’m not in for a long journey. We’ll see. 8 days until testing!
I hope we get to be bump buddies!!

@josephine3 how many weeks ARE you? Surely your due date is coming around soon isn’t it?! I heavily relied on the sigs for sure :haha:
Im 34 weeks!! Getting scared/excited/nervous etc now lol. Baby is currently breech so I'm getting into all kinds of weird positions to try and turn him :haha:

@thencomesbebe I see the frer lines never seen the strips before either!

I hope we get to be bump buddies!!

That would be so awesome!

I’m realizing that maybe I should wait to test until the 30th because I have work on the 29th and I’d not be able to tell DH like I want without going all day at work knowing and not saying anything. I can’t keep my mouth shut about anything, I’m the queen of oversharing :rofl: at the same time, I doubt I’d be able to keep myself from testing. I could always test on the 28th (9dpo) for funsies and if it’s positive, that dilemma is gone… wow, this is the epitome of first world problems lol

9dpiui11dpt
There's a faint shadow on this FRER, but I don't think it's positive. BFN on pregmate. I feel I've lost hope for this cycle. Not even sure I want to test again until the 26 and even then just to confirm to stop progesterone.

PXL_20240122_141306790.jpg

@thencomesbebe I see that line love and I truly suck at seeing faint lines, but I completely understand your caution, especially with frer. I have everything crossed that it gets too dark to excuse over the next few days :flower:

i see a line on your frer easily, and those pregmate i believe are like 25miu so it could be neg for a while longer. i hope this is the start of something

9dpiui11dpt
There's a faint shadow on this FRER, but I don't think it's positive. BFN on pregmate. I feel I've lost hope for this cycle. Not even sure I want to test again until the 26 and even then just to confirm to stop progesterone.

View attachment 1118020
That’s totally visible, I hope it darkens tomorrow into an obvious BFP! It’s hard to trust those vvvvvfl anymore, I’ve had several with nothing coming of them. They really like playing with us ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->