New Year Fireworks*January Testing Thread*

AF is in full swing, until the next cycle, which will be April for me as DH is out of town *sigh* Best of luck to all of you still testing this month. I will stick around.

AF is in full swing, until the next cycle, which will be April for me as DH is out of town *sigh* Best of luck to all of you still testing this month. I will stick around.

So sorry :hugs:

I took a test this morning with fmu and it was a definite bfn. I decided to shower and then take another one with smu and thought it was a bfn as well. Here's that test.
5 minutes
9 minutes
12 minutes

20240115_113051.jpg

20240115_113436.jpg

20240115_113739.jpg

I see it on the new test too! I even covered over the old test to look at the new one and still see a line. Good luck!

I see it on the new test too! I even covered over the old test to look at the new one and still see a line. Good luck!
Thanks for looking! I just did another one. Don't judge. It's almost as dark as the first one.

Thanks for looking! I just did another one. Don't judge. It's almost as dark as the first one.
I see the lines! I hope they start to darken up and be more consistent…that can happen when it’s early as hcg is still low. Also, no judgement as I’m most of us take way too many tests when testing. lol

When testing my smu test was always darker than fmu. The day I got my first positive my fmu test was stark white. At 11am it looked like yours. Good luck.

Ok so I was shocked to see how dark that evap line was, so I took another test right away. I couldn't tell if I saw a line on the new test or not but here's both of them after drying.

View attachment 1117975
These remind me of my tests early on with this pregnancy (28w now). I hope this is the start for you :dust:

I'm thinking it was a bad batch because I've taken 2 more tests that are bfn.

That’s a bummer @monroea
AFM I’m just waiting on AF at this point. 13 dpo and had amazing symptoms but no BFP….guess I’m moving on to February. For those waiting to test, i will be here cheering you on!

For those interested, here is my chart. It really looked promising. I am hopeful that at least my cycle is still regulated after my most recent CP

IMG_5603.jpeg

For those interested, here is my chart. It really looked promising. I am hopeful that at least my cycle is still regulated after my most recent CP

View attachment 1117980

That chart looks sooo promising! I'm so sorry for the BFN though. This TTC journey can be so unpredictable. We sooo need some BFPs in this thread!!! We're exactly mid-month today! Here's hoping!!!

I'm thinking it was a bad batch because I've taken 2 more tests that are bfn.

That sucks. But I must say that I've got some nasty evaporation lines on some brands before. That's why I don't bother to test early. I often wait until I'm late unless I get too impatient and jump the gun.

AFM I'm 8 DPO, so I will test if my AF isn't here by the weekend. Although my AF should only arrive next Monday, since my LP is always at least 14 days long but somehow with progesterone suppositories it has also been 15/16 days long.

5EACAC70-7D19-46B1-86F3-FE82195380F9.jpeg

My positive OPKs. I'm assuming I ovulated on the day my OPK turned negative, which is 8th Jan 24 (CD 13). This has been such a textbook cycle for me without taking any clomid, I'm so hoping for a BFP. My last 2 cycles I ovulated on CD 16/17 with assisted help from clomid and it felt like my body was so reluctant to ovulate. The last time I ovulated on CD 13/14 was my first clomid cycle when I had a CP.

Last edited:
@elmum your chart looks so good, clear ov there. No drop below coverline yet either so fx’d still!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->