New Year Fireworks*January Testing Thread*

Hi everyone, I had to take some time to regroup. Sorry to those that have seen AF. I know it can be very discouraging and disappointing but don’t give up. I’m hoping for BFPs for those that are testing now as well as those waiting to test. As much as it may be difficult to relax please everyone take some time to clear your mind and do something just for you. Even if it’s just a bubble bath with some aromatherapy and a good book. Our BFPs are on the way!!!

Results came back and I have PCOS. My lab work reflects the same as the ultrasound. I haven’t had a cycle in 3-4 months so they prescribed 21 day birth control. Unfortunately, those pills just make me feel absolutely horrible. The headaches, the pain in my stomach, the extreme fatigue etc. A part of me just wants to let my body do what it needs to do itself to get back in order and the other part wants that BFP so bad so I opt to do something vs waiting it out and possibly never getting a bfp. I may start the clomid today instead and hopefully ovulate before the end of the month.

Results came back and I have PCOS. My lab work reflects the same as the ultrasound. I haven’t had a cycle in 3-4 months so they prescribed 21 day birth control. Unfortunately, those pills just make me feel absolutely horrible. The headaches, the pain in my stomach, the extreme fatigue etc. A part of me just wants to let my body do what it needs to do itself to get back in order and the other part wants that BFP so bad so I opt to do something vs waiting it out and possibly never getting a bfp. I may start the clomid today instead and hopefully ovulate before the end of the month.
Oh no! I'm so sorry about the PCOS diagnosis, and I remember how awful bc is!! It might be worth it to try some iui cycles if you are able to! That way your RE can control the whole cycle, right down to ovulation. I don't recall where you are located, but in California they are pretty reasonably priced depending on who you go to, I'm not sure what the situation is in your area ❤️

Well, my kiddo decided to help me pass the tww faster by bringing the flu virus home from preschool! We've been ill since Saturday evening (which was IUI day) and today is the first day I've been able to really do anything at all (still in bed a lot of the day). But tomorrow will already be 5dpiui, I can't believe it! The flu has made it fly by!

I also started passing the time by trying my hand at precious metal copper Clay (not on a whim, I've been wanting to for a very long time, had the supplies, and done a lot of the research, just needed a chance to start!). I had a few fails, but with trial and error I've successfully fired a couple of charms (I tried starting with rings, but I see now that I need to be a bit more advanced to see success with a solid ring that doesn't fall apart). Here is my most successful little charm from today, thought I'd share it with you ladies!

Brown and White Simple Minimalist Fashion Photo Collage Instagram Post_20240117_165752_0000.png

Whelp, I was spotting like I was going to get my period after my failed ovulation two weeks ago, and my body surprised me, stopped bleeding, and had an LH surge instead! Cervix is sky high and OPK is blazing! I guess since the prior ovulation failed, my body decided to try again in 2 weeks rather than have a period! I think that’s happened to me once before actually. Anyway, I have O-3 timing, so fingers crossed!

@elmum could you update my testing date to the 29th?

I decided to test just so I could see a positive test (5dpiui 7dpt) :haha: who wants to play my new favorite game with me: "Pregnant or Trigger shot?" I proudly present, for the first time this cycle, an absolutely beautiful positive-ly the trigger, second line.

5dpiui 7dpt
Symptoms:
Low back ache
Heavy uterus

PXL_20240119_011543945.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

I decided to test just so I could see a positive test (5dpiui 7dpt) :haha: who wants to play my new favorite game with me: "Pregnant or Trigger shot?" I proudly present, for the first time this cycle, an absolutely beautiful positive-ly the trigger, second line.

5dpiui 7dpt
Symptoms:
Low back ache
Heavy uterus

View attachment 1117998
Cool! Do you know exactly why they do the hcg trigger shot? I know it’s something they do, but I never actually looked into why. Is IUI done on ovulation day?

Cool! Do you know exactly why they do the hcg trigger shot? I know it’s something they do, but I never actually looked into why. Is IUI done on ovulation day?
The shot triggers ovulation in 36 hours, and they time the IUI for just before ovulation. But this time I did IUIs 2 days in a row, so Thursday night 10pm was the trigger, Friday morning 10am was IUI #1 and Sat morning 9am was IUI #2

Hi ladies. @shaescott I updated the front page with your testing date.
Let me know if anyone else wants to be added to the first page.
I’m excited for your chances @thencomesbebe

AF arrived yesterday morning with a vengeance. I am half convinced that I had another CP. I stopped testing but this AF has been intense like an early MC

Just hoping we can have one more BFP that brings us our triple rainbow

Elmum I’m so sorry. Like a year ago I had a faint but obvious line that was gone later that day, and AF was all clotty and angry. Very frustrating not knowing for certain though.

Elmum I’m so sorry. Like a year ago I had a faint but obvious line that was gone later that day, and AF was all clotty and angry. Very frustrating not knowing for certain though.
That sounds like a CP for sure. My last def CP was in October and I had a BFP from 11 dpo (I didn’t test at 10 dpo) which progressed for several days. Turned to BFN quickly and started bleeding at 4 weeks 5 days.

I confirmed ovulation with a big 1 degree temp rise today! Yay!

Anyone know how to get signatures back on mobile? They’ve disappeared and I like seeing them :( the setting is still there to make one, so not sure why they don’t show up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->