New Year hopefuls first half Jan testers thread - 70testers = 4BFP & 12BFN so far!!

Hi Ladies!! I think I just got my :bfp: !!!!

It's very faint but it's there and it's pink. I woke DH up and he jumped out of bed and he sees it too so i'm not crazy! :)

Please keep your FX'd it gets darker!!! [-o<

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/congratulations-2.gif

Thank you so much Ladies!!!! I appreciate it greatly! :)

Well I'm out. AF got me this morning.

Im the same BeesBella. But AF due again 31st Jan so I don't feel it's too long to wait!
Good luck for this month xx

sorry beesbella and flowerfairy the whitch is horrible but just look forward to your next round of trying,it will happen soon just stay positive :) x x

I am using opks this month and i think i got a positive but check it out in the gallery ! Sorry for everyone who got AF I know it sucks. Congrats to the BFP's!

Jan 15th, 22nd cycle OF ttc, first cycle on Clomid.

BFN this morning at 10 DPO. It's early, so I'm not discouraged. I'm having left side cramps this morning and lots of stretchy CM. Not sure if this is normal or not for me because this is only my 2nd month off BC.

I'll test again in a day or two, however long I'm able to hold out.

glad your staying possitive rocketb and good luck for when you next test :) x

well ladies, I'm out this month :(

the evil evil :witch: got me . BOOOOO.

Anyway, I'll have another Jan testing day of the 29th. So sign me up for the next round. Thanks

Hi Lynne,
We've been trying since July 2010 so 6 months, and my AF is due on 8th Jan. I should be testing then i guess, but after feeling a bit unwell today i tested and there looked like a very faint line, could just be evap so trying not to get my hopes up, but i'm not sure i'll be able to hold out until then to test!

Thank you!
Lxx

Hi Lynne,
We've been trying since July 2010 so 6 months, and my AF is due on 8th Jan. I should be testing then i guess, but after feeling a bit unwell today i tested and there looked like a very faint line, could just be evap so trying not to get my hopes up, but i'm not sure i'll be able to hold out until then to test!

Thank you!
Lxx
:happydance::happydance: fingers crossed for you hun,good luck for when you next test :hugs: x

Thanks Wishingforbaby3,

I'm super excited and wondering how i'm actually going to get through the next couple of days without boring everyone to death about my days PO and POAS addiction - LOL thank goodness for you guys on here!

Best of luck to you and thanks for your well wishes!xx

updated,, again i am sooo sorry that i am not updating as quickly as i would like to life is hell on earth at the moment, if anyone would like to contact me though email or text then PM me before tesday/wednesday and will give you these before we go into homeless unit.

So sorry life is so crappy right now for you. Really hope things gets better soon.
:hugs:

Hi everyone!! I am around 9-10 dpo (I ovulated early). I just took an IC and it was a vverrrryyyyy faint positive!!! It was definately a think pink line though!!

So...I took another 20 mins later and it was the SAME thing!! Both were definately read within the time frame!!!

I'm crossing my fingers that this is the start of a BFP!!!!

Baby dust to all!!

Hi Lynne,

Thank you!
Lxx

GOOD LUCK!!! I'm in the same boat as you!! Lets hope for BFP's in the morning!!

Hello All,

Well I tested a day early and after 4 frer, 1 cb digi, 1 fr gold digi, and a $ test I get to announce my :bfp: I was really doubtful this month but in the end it all looks like it is coming together and I'm on :cloud9: I'm going tomorrow for blood work to confirm. I hope to see more :bfp: from other ladies here and :dust: to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->