New Year hopefuls first half Jan testers thread - 70testers = 4BFP & 12BFN so far!!

Hi Lynn,

Please put me down, TTC for 2 months, I'm 13 DPO today so testing again tomorrow if the witch doesn't show up!

Hey Lynn,

You are in my prayers, may you be blessed this year in all that you touch. This is only but a phase. May you find favour in all your struggles, hoping that this can only build you and not break you.

You are one lady who does not deserve this and will soon get out of your situation.

everyone wish me luck tomorrow i am actually scared useless more scared than i have ever been in my life after tonight i will only be online on my phone! :cry: tomorrow we will be offically homeless and placed in a unit i think i am scared for my son more than me and makes me really depressed i can only hope this doesn;t last the whole of 2011.

You and your family are in our prayers.

thank you x

everyone wish me luck tomorrow i am actually scared useless more scared than i have ever been in my life after tonight i will only be online on my phone! :cry: tomorrow we will be offically homeless and placed in a unit i think i am scared for my son more than me and makes me really depressed i can only hope this doesn;t last the whole of 2011.

hey lynne,

hopefully things will get sorted soon and it doesn't become a long term thing for you and your family xx

Hi Lynne, I hope things get better for you and your family soon and as gilmore85 said hopefully it won't be a long term thing. Good luck Hun, wishing you all the best. X

hi lynne im so sorry your having a bad start to 2011 but i am sure it will pick up before you know it and im also sure ur little boy will be fine as he has his mummy,hope things change very soon for you and your family,wishing for the best for you all and good luck with getting things soted x x x

Can you add me please -- Testing January 15th -- TTC 14 months

:hugs: Hope everything works out soon Lynne... you & your family are in my thoughts

I hope everything works out for you Lynne. You and your son will be in my prayers :hugs:

CONGRATS to Kiki and Breavis!!!! :happydance: Wonderful news.

And so sorry about your situation Lynne. Kids are resilient; as long as your son has you, he'll be okay. Maybe even an adventure for him. My thoughts are with your family, and I hope this is a very temporary solution.

Well, the witch got me last night, so I'm out for this month. 26 day cycle, so shorter than usual, but I'm okay and ready for the next month of :sex: I'll be testing again on Feb 1st.

Good luck everyone and lots of :dust:

Ok, now i am really confused...

I just went to the bathroom and had a little light pink when I wiped. Can it be implantation??? How long does full implantation take?

I just went to the bathroom and had a little light pink when I wiped. Can it be implantation??? How long does full implantation take?

hi leigh implantation can happen from 6dpo to 12dpo but some ladies have had it earlier,how many dpo are you hun :hugs: x x x

i did a stupid thing and tested :bfn: looks like i'm waiting for the :witch: now

hi leigh implantation can happen from 6dpo to 12dpo but some ladies have had it earlier,how many dpo are you hun :hugs: x x x

I have been getting faint postives for the past 3 days on internet cheapies. Can implantation continue for a few days?

I have been getting faint postives for the past 3 days on internet cheapies. Can implantation continue for a few days?

im not sure but maybe its took the blood a few days to reach the exit point x x stay possitive it does sound good:hugs:

Sorry to hear that gilmore85, I also tested today and BFN. My af is due Friday, so not much hope left now. After this cycle is finished I am going to take a cycle or two off I think, otherwise knowing my luck Im going to either lose my mind completely that I really didn't want to have another child with a birthday in October lol. Sounds really bad especially as a BFP is a BFP and having another baby would be so great.

im not sure but maybe its took the blood a few days to reach the exit point x x stay possitive it does sound good:hugs:

Thanks!! I'm trying :)

well still waiting for the :witch: to arrive and after last nights negative hpt i reckon she will make an appearance today as scheduled :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->