New Year hopefuls first half Jan testers thread - 70testers = 4BFP & 12BFN so far!!

^^ No problem, Dont need my name putting on front page if you cant ~ just wanted to keep on this thread and see how people get on :winkwink:

anyone welcome to do that, will put name on main thread when on computer next.

Will buy a cheapie tomorrow if Af does not show

okay goldy want me to change the date your testing?

wondering if everyone thinks its a better idea to change the testing date to date period is due or something? often people are unable to update on thier testing date because its too early or such?

okay goldy want me to change the date your testing?

wondering if everyone thinks its a better idea to change the testing date to date period is due or something? often people are unable to update on thier testing date because its too early or such?

I like this idea!

might be easier to get results back and not need to chase anyone?

Can you put me down for the 12th?? This is my third month TTC.

Here are some symptoms so far.... (I ovulated early)

1-5 dpo- temp has been between 98.3-98.6
6 dpo- temp dips to 97.7
7 dpo- temp back to 98.7

I'm hoping its a really good sign!! Today (7 dpo) i am feelings really bloated. Yuck!!

What does everyone think??

How is everyone else feeling???

Can you put me down for the 12th?? This is my third month TTC.

Here are some symptoms so far.... (I ovulated early)

1-5 dpo- temp has been between 98.3-98.6
6 dpo- temp dips to 97.7
7 dpo- temp back to 98.7

I'm hoping its a really good sign!! Today (7 dpo) i am feelings really bloated. Yuck!!

What does everyone think??

How is everyone else feeling???

sorry hun not updating at the moment but will when i can.

Well it was a :bfn: for me :cry:

However I am now officially 4 days late with no sign of AF so I think I will test again in the morning since I tested late afternoon today. My SIL didn't get a BFP till she was 2 weeks late so I am trying to keep the hope alive! :haha:

Today I'm on my 9 dpo so I'm taking the first test tomorrow. Officially, my testing date is January 6. We've been TTC#1 for a few yrs now.

Lynne so sorry for what you're going through! I can't even imagine! I thought we had it rough last New Years when our furnace died at 7pm on New Years Eve.

I like the idea of having AF date since most people will be testing early.

AF arrived this morning 3 days early, but it means I am back to a 28 day cycle so fingers crossed for next month. Gonna start charting I think ! xx

Testing 5th Jan. 5th cycle. Not much point but just taking it easy whilst we wait for fs appointment.

X

Hi Ladies!! I think I just got my :bfp: !!!!

It's very faint but it's there and it's pink. I woke DH up and he jumped out of bed and he sees it too so i'm not crazy! :)

Please keep your FX'd it gets darker!!! [-o<

13dpo. I usually get AF on 13. Thank you!! :) I just want it to get darker!!! haha

Kiki! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->