New Year hopefuls first half Jan testers thread - 70testers = 4BFP & 12BFN so far!!

Hello All,

Well I tested a day early and after 4 frer, 1 cb digi, 1 fr gold digi, and a $ test I get to announce my :bfp: I was really doubtful this month but in the end it all looks like it is coming together and I'm on :cloud9: I'm going tomorrow for blood work to confirm. I hope to see more :bfp: from other ladies here and :dust: to all.

CONGRATS!! How many DPO are you?

Hello All,

Well I tested a day early and after 4 frer, 1 cb digi, 1 fr gold digi, and a $ test I get to announce my :bfp: I was really doubtful this month but in the end it all looks like it is coming together and I'm on :cloud9: I'm going tomorrow for blood work to confirm. I hope to see more :bfp: from other ladies here and :dust: to all.

I am 12DPO today and thats when I got the + on all of these except 2 frer that I got a + on yesterday at 11DPO

Hello All,

I am 12DPO today and thats when I got the + on all of these except 2 frer that I got a + on yesterday at 11DPO

Congrats!!

Hi Lynne,
We've been trying since July 2010 so 6 months, and my AF is due on 8th Jan. I should be testing then i guess, but after feeling a bit unwell today i tested and there looked like a very faint line, could just be evap so trying not to get my hopes up, but i'm not sure i'll be able to hold out until then to test!

Thank you!
Lxx

GOOD LUCK!!! I'm in the same boat as you!! Lets hope for BFP's in the morning!!

Hi Leigh331,

I managed to resist testing this morning, i'm trying to be patient and wait for a couple of days for a nice strong line (if there is to be one!) but its sooooo hard!

Did you test today? How did you get on?

Hello All,

:happydance::happydance::happydance: congratulations hun,wishing you a happy and healthy :cloud9: months :hugs:x

Hello All,

:happydance::happydance::happydance: congratulations hun,wishing you a happy and healthy :cloud9: months :hugs:x

YAY!! congrats!!!!!!!!! many many happy returns to you and your bun in the oven!

Hi,
Could i be added to this list?
This is our first month TTC and we are due to test on 12th January which will be about 13 dpo

Congrats to those that have had their BFP's!!
x

well ladies i think im on my way out already. I get a weird feeling down there just before the :witch: normally shows up and while i was in the bathroom earlier i got the feeling so now I'm just waiting for her to show :cry:

If she does turn up today that means its another cycle of only 26 days!! also will be heading towards cycle 11 really getting scared now

Hi Lynne,
We've been trying since July 2010 so 6 months, and my AF is due on 8th Jan. I should be testing then i guess, but after feeling a bit unwell today i tested and there looked like a very faint line, could just be evap so trying not to get my hopes up, but i'm not sure i'll be able to hold out until then to test!

Thank you!
Lxx

GOOD LUCK!!! I'm in the same boat as you!! Lets hope for BFP's in the morning!!

Hi Leigh331,

I managed to resist testing this morning, i'm trying to be patient and wait for a couple of days for a nice strong line (if there is to be one!) but its sooooo hard!

Did you test today? How did you get on?

So, I tested last night at 9pm and then at 6am this morning and the lines were the same. Faint but definately there. I should have waited a few days to test again...Its just soooo tempting :)

I would like some opinions on the blinkies I have been making if anyone has a few seconds. The link to them is in my sig =)

Hello All,

YAY!! congrats!!!!!!!!! many many happy returns to you and your bun in the oven!

Congrats my dear. Enjoy it's your time.

af came this afternoon right on schedule ahhhhhhhh sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sad to say that the :witch: got me yesterday afternoon.......:cry::cry::cry::cry:

everyone wish me luck tomorrow i am actually scared useless more scared than i have ever been in my life after tonight i will only be online on my phone! :cry: tomorrow we will be offically homeless and placed in a unit i think i am scared for my son more than me and makes me really depressed i can only hope this doesn;t last the whole of 2011.

everyone wish me luck tomorrow i am actually scared useless more scared than i have ever been in my life after tonight i will only be online on my phone! :cry: tomorrow we will be offically homeless and placed in a unit i think i am scared for my son more than me and makes me really depressed i can only hope this doesn;t last the whole of 2011.

You and your family are in our prayers.

Can anyone take a look at my chart its mny first month charting and using opk and i had a positive opk sun night but my temps havent risen yet

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32aaef

Can anyone take a look at my chart its mny first month charting and using opk and i had a positive opk sun night but my temps havent risen yet

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32aaef/rss8808.xml

I dont think the link is correct??? I tried

There, now it works! :) I have only charted one cycle (one looooong cycle) so Im no pro but it doesnt look like you have ovulated yet however within a few more days it may be more clear. Usually you wont ovulate for 12-24 (or Ive heard people say 12-36) hours after your first positive OPK so that would mean you may have ovulated Monday!

Im probably not much help but hopefully after a few more days your chart will show that you Oed!

There, now it works! :) I have only charted one cycle (one looooong cycle) so Im no pro but it doesnt look like you have ovulated yet however within a few more days it may be more clear. Usually you wont ovulate for 12-24 (or Ive heard people say 12-36) hours after your first positive OPK so that would mean you may have ovulated Monday!

Im probably not much help but hopefully after a few more days your chart will show that you Oed!

Thanks i figured i ovulated monday as well i just wasnt sure but hopefully i will have a spike in temp tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->