New Year hopefuls first half Jan testers thread - 70testers = 4BFP & 12BFN so far!!

GL all!!!

TTC since Sept 10.... Testing Date is 15th Jan!!!

Thanks in advance!

Clarissa xox

I'm going to be testing 1/4/11...this is our first month TTC
thats you added hun best of luck x

AF was due the 1st. She came early.
awww god hun thats awww :hugs:

Hi all, I'll be testing around Jan 13. TTC #1. I'm 35 hope it happens quickly. I don't have time to waste.
best of luck hun how long you been TTC? hope happens for you soon, my OH's cousin just had her first baby after 25years TTC she is now 45 and my mum was 43 when my sister was born so got time hun lol. x

Put me down for testing on Jan 3rd. Been TTC since Dec '09. 13 cycles now!
:dust: to all!
thats you added hun best of luck x

Can I join you ladies!!
I'll be testing Jan 10th - hopefully and on 2nd month TTC
Good luck ladies xx :dust:
thats you added best of luck x

I cheated so sorry and guess what :bfp::bfp: :cloud9:
:happydance:
fx'd for the rest of my girls xxxx
huge congrats hun and after only 4months you lucky lucky thing i am mega jealous whats the seceret????

Hi could you add me please...
Cycle 3
ttc 4th
Af due 9th Jan....
Spanks xxx
hi sorry can you explain this please are you TTC 4months and testing on the 9th? sorry hard to understand you post.

hi please can you add me im on 5th month of ttc and will be testing on the 16th jan wen af is due,baby dust to all :) x
added best of luck xx

Can I play too? :blush:
Testing on January 1st. AF was due Dec. 29th and hasn't shown. 1st cycle TTC :winkwink:
course you can best of luck hope its :bfp: x

Id like to join...we are on our 3rd month ttc...suffered a mc this past october...took a break november but were feeling up to it this month and were gonna test jan 4th when af is due....we r 10dpo and having very swollen sore bbs ...anywho hope this is our time baby dust to everyone!!!!
added best of luck xxx

Can I join please. AF is due around 11th Jan but will test on 8th Jan, 11 DPO (I think!) This is our 4th month TTC our first baby.
This is my first month using OPKs, they were a bit confusing as I seemed to get lots of positives but I'm hoping this is a good thing and helped us time :sex: better.
I have however now come down with the lurgy, feeling really rough but hoping this doesn't ruin our chances this month.
FX's and lots of :dust: to you all.
best of luck thats you added xxx

I'm in. Going to start testing on the 3rd, but AF due around the 6th. It's our 2nd month TTC.
added x

Hi Lynne
can you put me down for the 5th Jan
cycle 9 TTC first child
Good Luck Ladies
x
added xxx

Hi, Can you add me for testing on Januray 8th.... Thanks.. :flower:
thats you added xxx how long you been TTC?

11 months TTC with PCOS. Assuming 1st round of clomid worked, will be testing the 9th (AF isnt due until 13) but 9th is my DH's Birthday so we might give in and test a little early! Baby dust to you all and wish me luck! It has been a long TTC journey that I hope turns into a wonderful pregnancy journey in January!
thats you added hun hope you get :bfp: x

GL all!!!
TTC since Sept 10.... Testing Date is 15th Jan!!!
Thanks in advance!
Clarissa xox
thats you added best of luck xxx

updated,, again i am sooo sorry that i am not updating as quickly as i would like to life is hell on earth at the moment, if anyone would like to contact me though email or text then PM me before tesday/wednesday and will give you these before we go into homeless unit.

Can i join please? I'll be testing on 8th January. It's our 2nd cycle.

:dust: to all hoping for a January :bfp:

I've just seen your last post. I'm so sorry. Don't worry about adding me. You obviously have a lot on your plate just now. I hope things get better for you soon x

Lynne - I haven't been following what has been going on with you but from your last post looks like you need some hugs. Let me know if there is anything I can do !

Can i join please? I'll be testing on 8th January. It's our 2nd cycle.
:dust: to all hoping for a January :bfp:
thats you added x

I've just seen your last post. I'm so sorry. Don't worry about adding me. You obviously have a lot on your plate just now. I hope things get better for you soon x
don't worry about it thanks hun long story but me and my DS ended up homeless so its a hard time at the moment all my stuff is going into storage tuesday morning and then me and DS off to homeless unit on wednesday i think.

Lynne - I haven't been following what has been going on with you but from your last post looks like you need some hugs. Let me know if there is anything I can do !
don't worry hun. its long depressing story, but on the plus side haven't been tempted to test or even thought about it but don't think i have ovulated this cycle so best not to waste tests anyways.

can I join please?
I'll be testing the 10th of january.
Its our second cycle trying.

looking for results from:

Goldy
Lara+sam+bump
Thegoodtwin
BeesBella
Jaxtapoze
spykey_uk
zestygirl
MRSRICHRS2K
Trishg21
BrainsBeauty

please update asap so can update thread... will not chase anyone and anyone who has not give results within 7days will be removed from waiting list.

can I join please?
I'll be testing the 10th of january.
Its our second cycle trying.

sure hun will add you but might be the last as wont be on computer much as me and wee man going into homeless unit.

I hope everyone had a great New Years eve lastnight!!

Ok, so I took a FRER this morning and the latest test is on page 2 of my HPT thread in the picture gallery....

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ye-evap-updated-test-01-01-2011-page-2-a.html

What do you ladies think... I think there may be a faint second line starting..:blush:. Ohhhh, I really hope so....:thumbup:

sorry hun can't see anything yet sorry how many DPO are you?

can i join. Ive been trying four 5 months and im due to test jan 10th. super hopeful cuz i just had two huge temp rises. temp this morning was highest temp ive ever had.

sorry hun can't see anything yet sorry how many DPO are you?

Thanks for looking hun... I am 12 DPO just like my ticker says... So I think I still have time for it to get darker!!! I will retest in a few days and hopefully get a nice dark second pink line!!!:winkwink:

hope you get dark line soon its hard to see these things online, sorry didn't see ticker until after i posted hun lol half asleep hope u get some answers soon, might be worth a trip to doctors or that on tuesday/wednesday for bloods? i was very lucky with all my pregnancies i got :bfp: pretty quickly 7-11dpo mostly.

can i join. Ive been trying four 5 months and im due to test jan 10th. super hopeful cuz i just had two huge temp rises. temp this morning was highest temp ive ever had.
thats you added but wont be able to add many more as wont be online via computer much from now on.

Can i be added to the 3rd please Lynne ~ Now on my 15th cycle and 1 day late for AF but all tests are still NEG :coffee:

Here's my IC from today (second pee stick). All welcome to have nosey and see if you can see anything :cry:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/497561-bfn-believe-but-would-like-some-new-eyes.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->