New Year hopefuls first half Jan testers thread - 70testers = 4BFP & 12BFN so far!!

Well im 10DPO today YAYYY!!!
(i normally go 9-10dpo)

Well my temp rose again today, and FF has recongised a Possible Triphasic on Day 22 never had that before

quoting FF: "A triphasic chart, however, is not a definite sign that you are or are not pregnant. It is just increasing your probability if you also have well-timed intercourse."

Its looking good for me but keeping my fingers crossed

Oh sorry Naxxi, enjoy New Year and have a cheeky dram, then get back to it and bring home the BFP in your January cycle xxxxxx

Hi all, how is everyone doing today? Myself I feel like pants, I had a headache all night and woke up this morning with it and I also woke up sneezing for absolutely no reason. What I would give to go back to bed lol.

Hazy what DPO are you on? Headaches are symptoms especially if they linger same as excess snot lol :) and flu like symptoms tired and sneezing xx

Hi starchase, I'm 5dpo today if I go by my tracker estimated ovulation date but I'm not 100% certain when I actually O'd but at least from what you've said maybe it might be my month. Although I'm going to try not to get my hopes up. Have you had any positive signs?

Well I try really hard not too symptom spot because my AF is really cruel because I have PCOS and I end up feeling pg every month... BUT this month on top of the wow painful bbs I have excess saliva for 5 days now which , makes me feel sick, I'm sleepy and I had leaky bbs which I have never had since breast feeding my first so praying this is it but like you to scared to get my hopes up

xxxxx

This is my first month trying not to symptom spot but it's been quite difficult especially as like you I've noticed something unusual for me. On and off last week I had really sensitive, tingly nipples and I never have much happening in bb's department not even before af. I can't rely on stomach cramps as I've had them most nearly all the way through each cycle since I came off the pill which is annoying especially since that was my only sign when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter. Leaky bb's sound positive though. X

Oh Hazy I had that with my DS wow, I am longing for the tingling nipples don't have them :( just really sore, big bruised bbs and large aerioles (which too be honest can sometimes happen with AF?)

I was just hoping this might be a girl and thats why it is different lol

Good luck to both of us

xxxxx

Wow really, see I had no symptoms at all with my daughter as I said before i only cramps which I put down to af at first. Saying that if it wasn't for my oh I wouldn't of even tested, he said my belly looked different and he thought I was, so I took the test to proof him wrong and proofed myself to be wrong lol. Maybe in my case, if I'm lucky enough to get a bfp it could be a boy this time, lol. I say that my friend has 2 girls and she said both pregnancys were complete opposites, they were so different. I thought that bb's just got real sore.

Good luck and loads of babydust for both of us. X x

Put me down for testing on Jan 3rd. Been TTC since Dec '09. 13 cycles now!

:dust: to all!

Can I join you ladies!!

I'll be testing Jan 10th - hopefully and on 2nd month TTC

Good luck ladies xx :dust:

ugh! I couldn't wait. As i'm 9 dpo and 5 days left til af is due i did a test and it was bfn. But, i had a weird sharp pain deep in my pelvis that was brief today. Also i usu see my temp start to dive 9dpo but today it actually rose! Seem like wishful thinking? I wonder when temps are typically supposed to drop. Anyone know?

Morning everyone, I think I'm finally going slowly crazy, all last night I was wondering if the on/off stomach cramps I've been having were all in my head whilst I was trying to go to sleep, as you do lol. Then just as I finally thought i could drift off I have the most intense stomach cramp and intense backache that lasted probably about a hour. I couldn't sleep on my front, back, side and even now my back really hurts. I usually suffer with backache due to having a bad back but even for me this is really hurting.
Sorry everybody for going on and on but between feeling crazy and not being about to talk to friends or family as they don't know that me and oh are trying again, I needed to get it out there, thank you.
Babydust to all. X

I cheated so sorry and guess what :bfp::bfp: :cloud9:

:happydance:

fx'd for the rest of my girls xxxx

Congratulations starchase, I'm so happy for you. I knew it must be your month as soon as you mentioned leaky bb's lol. Have a happy and healthy 9 months and maybe with a little luck I won't be far behind you. X x x

Hazy I cannot wait for you to join me as a bump buddie xxxx

Neither can I starchase, it's just a pity the earliest I can test is Monday and even then ill only be 10dpo but soon. Here's to hopefully being bump buddies and congrats again hun. X x x

Hi could you add me please...
Cycle 3
ttc 4th
Af due 9th Jan....
Spanks xxx

hey all i will update when possible currently trying to deal with the whole homeless thing at the moment not a great time of year to do that but will see what happens there. currently have a home internet and laptop but in the coming days i might not so will be using my phone to update.

So whose holding off on the booze new years eve?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->