New Year hopefuls first half Jan testers thread - 70testers = 4BFP & 12BFN so far!!

hi please can you add me im on 5th month of ttc and will be testing on the 16th jan wen af is due,baby dust to all :) x

:happydance:OMG...:happydance: congrats to Starchase!! Anyone Testing 1st January - Lara+sam+bump, Thegoodtwin, BeesBella, Jaxtapoze, spykey_uk, zestygirl, MRSRICHRS2K & BrainsBeauty, Have you guys thought of cheating like Starchase???

Am tempted and baby dust to all of us!! Will advise if the temptation gets the better of me!!:happydance:

Lol Goldy yep we need more cheaters lets see these BFPs this is so exciting and NOPE I still have not stopped grinning yet xx

Congrats Starchase ! Wow engagement and BFP in one month, you are a lucky gal !!! Hope you have a healthy and happy nine months ! Beautiful ring btw !!!

I have cheated many time but all BFN's at the moment. I only have a LP of 12 days, I was considering using a Clear Blue digi tomorrow morning with FMU but realised that even though it would be the day before my expected AF, because it's based on a 14 day LP it would kinda class as 3 days before my expected AF and those things are just way too expensive to waste !!! Does anyone know what miu they are btw ?
I ordered a load of IC's (dip sticks, midstream and casstettes) from Amazon a couple of days ago and I'm hoping they will arrive tomorrow (if there is even post tomorrow) and then I will test using one of them with FMU. The wait is killing me !

Can I play too? :blush:

Testing on January 1st. AF was due Dec. 29th and hasn't shown. 1st cycle TTC :winkwink:

Id like to join...we are on our 3rd month ttc...suffered a mc this past october...took a break november but were feeling up to it this month and were gonna test jan 4th when af is due....we r 10dpo and having very swollen sore bbs ...anywho hope this is our time baby dust to everyone!!!!

This is my 2nd month TTC raaaaaaaaaaaa AF best stay away

Can I join please. AF is due around 11th Jan but will test on 8th Jan, 11 DPO (I think!) This is our 4th month TTC our first baby.

This is my first month using OPKs, they were a bit confusing as I seemed to get lots of positives but I'm hoping this is a good thing and helped us time :sex: better.

I have however now come down with the lurgy, feeling really rough but hoping this doesn't ruin our chances this month.

FX's and lots of :dust: to you all.

I'm in. Going to start testing on the 3rd, but AF due around the 6th. It's our 2nd month TTC.

So how is everyone holding out with our testing dates slowly approaching. Me personally I'm starting to really struggle 7dpo and I feel like a loony lol, keep reminding myself it's too early to test and to top it off I am starting to lose hope which is a bit silly but that's just how I feel. Anyone had any possible signs/symptoms? X

So how is everyone holding out with our testing dates slowly approaching. Me personally I'm starting to really struggle 7dpo and I feel like a loony lol, keep reminding myself it's too early to test and to top it off I am starting to lose hope which is a bit silly but that's just how I feel. Anyone had any possible signs/symptoms? X

I'm trying really really hard to hold off until the 3rd, haha. Although as of today I think I'm out this month because I am MAJORLY emotional today...yay...not. I havent really had any symptoms except usually my bbs hurt, and this month they dont. Who knows haha

I was going to test on the 6th as my af is due on the 7th but I was debating trying on 3rd to be cheeky lol but now I'm thinking it's all wishful thinking this month has been a little strange but theres been no outright differences that I haven't been about to explain away but we'll see soon enough. X

Hi Lynne

can you put me down for the 5th Jan
cycle 9 TTC first child

Good Luck Ladies
x

Here wishing a happy new year with lots of bfp's ladies. Have a good one!!! X

Hi, Can you add me for testing on Januray 8th.... Thanks.. :flower:

Only 2 hours until I test. Although I have already tested twice today and both negative. I am in so much pain I am almost in tears ! It's a really sharp pain just above my pelvic bone slightly to the right....I have no idea what it is but it's really horrible......

11 months TTC with PCOS. Assuming 1st round of clomid worked, will be testing the 9th (AF isnt due until 13) but 9th is my DH's Birthday so we might give in and test a little early! Baby dust to you all and wish me luck! It has been a long TTC journey that I hope turns into a wonderful pregnancy journey in January!

Ive cheated and tested early at 9DPO. the internet cheapie gave me a very faint pos so I ran out and bought a FRER and digi and they both were neg. hmmm

missangie - stay positive IC's are more sensitive than FRER and Digi ! Hope you get your BFP really soon !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->