New year.........new bfp's please "2011"

Tiger, glad you tests aren't showing anything really wrong. Hoping it is justa case of bad luck!

NTAT, do you have a history of fibrosis or are you concerned they were too rougth with the D&C?

The provara should help kick start AF but I don't know how. I'm not sure even if it's a shot or a pill.

ASM, so not to cause any confusion, I'm not new to this thread, I had my user name changed due to a snoopy coworker. I can't type out what it use to be b.c that can be searched for but my previous avatar was me sitting at a desk with a computer and my Kitty trying to get in my face.
No, no history of fibroids or anything like that. Was dead regular before m/c.
How awful that you've had to change your name cos of nosey people!

NTAT........have they checked your hcg levels? Do we know if they ever really went down to 0?

Yeah, it's a shame I had to go that route to feel more secure about blogging, but at least I feel more secure about! The second MC probably will be just bad luck, which is better than something be wrong that might result in a more expensive route to get and stay PG, but then at the same time, the 'bad luck' reason still stinks. Know what mean?

Hi to all the new people xx Sorry you had to chance your name starry, what a pain some people can be eh!

ntat, its not slipping through your fingers, there are still 2.5 months left in 2010 and you have your appt next week when you'll hopefully get some answers x It only takes one, and once you get af, that could easily be your cycle to concieve! x

afm, got a very faint bfp this morning. Just been to Boots and bought some more tests, so I'll report back later on what those have to say xx

CONGRATS Kanga maybe our first xmas BFP!!!

Well i O'd a couple of days late girls was yesterday not mon so officially in TWW now!! Cant wait to see these BFP comin!!!

Hi Impearl!! welcome

NTAT i hope flippin docs sort u out hun it must be awful not knowing where ya upto x x

NTAT........have they checked your hcg levels? Do we know if they ever really went down to 0?

Yeah, it's a shame I had to go that route to feel more secure about blogging, but at least I feel more secure about! The second MC probably will be just bad luck, which is better than something be wrong that might result in a more expensive route to get and stay PG, but then at the same time, the 'bad luck' reason still stinks. Know what mean?

No, don't think I've had my HCG levels checked, thats one of the things I am going to mention when I go next week. I know I had a whole host of things tested for the other week but pretty sure HCG wasn't one of them.
I am sure I have ovulated though cos had usual stitch pains and +opk on 4/5th Oct so that's why I was expecting the :witch: anytime.

Can you ovulate and not have a period, I don't know?

Have had major period pains in the night last night and on and off today so really hoping that it starts asap but I've got to the stage where I don't think it will.
I'm starting to feel down again when I had worked so hard to start being more positive about things.

Hi to all the new people xx Sorry you had to chance your name starry, what a pain some people can be eh!

ntat, its not slipping through your fingers, there are still 2.5 months left in 2010 and you have your appt next week when you'll hopefully get some answers x It only takes one, and once you get af, that could easily be your cycle to concieve! x

afm, got a very faint bfp this morning. Just been to Boots and bought some more tests, so I'll report back later on what those have to say xx

Congrats Kanga, that's amazing!
:happydance: :yipee: :wohoo:

So pleased for you - please update us as soon as possible.

Congratulations Kanga! Hoping for doubling hcg levels in the next few days!

Catch an eggy NCmommy!

NTAT, the only thing wrong with using OPK's is they can show + if your hcg isn't below 5 but your symptoms sound spot on! I once read that you can have a period without OV and OV without a followup period but that happens due to hormone imbalances.

:howdy: Pearl

thanks everyone, its all a bit weord and unbelievable atm, they were such faint lines so i dont know if they were evaps or not

i'll probably tets in the morning with fmu, will update you all then xx

:dust:

I'm so crushed! The OB office called and the genetics tests are inconclusive b.c all of the tissue was dead. I'm going to have to pay for a dam test that they couldn't even do! :hissy: I know my OB office didn't do the test, it was shipped off to California and the baby probably died a week, maybe two weeks prior but come on! No one thought of this first! Esp the ppl in CA, you'd think they would at least ask first before trying to culture the tissue! Seriously! What he hell!

hi peeps hope i can join in i hoping for a bfp in 2 weeks time so fingers crossed

:hi: yes of course! Are you in your fertile time now? gl hun for your bfp in 2 weeks xx

Congratulations Kanga! Hoping for doubling hcg levels in the next few days!

Catch an eggy NCmommy!

NTAT, the only thing wrong with using OPK's is they can show + if your hcg isn't below 5 but your symptoms sound spot on! I once read that you can have a period without OV and OV without a followup period but that happens due to hormone imbalances.

:howdy: Pearl

Have done tons of opk's in recent weeks and all negative until I had the pains and then they went negative again after pains went so its not that.
BTW - positive opk's were how I discovered I was pregnant last time cos they were positive for 5 days in a row and I couldn't understand it and someone mentioned about them picking up HCG so I did preg test and there it was... I'd had normal period so hadn't realised I was pregnant! : :dohh:

ive had a horrid taste in my mouth all day 2day and nothing gets rid of it lol ne advice

Hi ladies
I would love to join all of you and offer everyone the best of luck, prayers,crossed fingers you name it!! :wave:

Welcome to the newcomers. Hope Christmas gives us all a reason to be merry. :flower:

Finished reading my book last night so I guess it's time to grab another one. Testing in 2 days but I'm not expecting anything different. Right now my plan is to call the doctor on Monday to see about kick-starting my period. I feel less anxious now that I finally made my resolve to call her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->