New year.........new bfp's please "2011"

Just checkin' in. Think I'm finally ovulating this weekend. I don't chart but it's the first time since my miscarriage that I've gotten my usual ovulation symptoms--ewcm and one-sided cramps. I think I simply skipped my last cycle and that's why I haven't gotten AF with bfns. My earlier cycles were still recovery cycles and don't count as they were spotty with old clots and extremely short. I finally feel like things are going back to normal and I can truly aim for a Christmas bfp!

And it's the holiday weekend here. Lots of turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy and stuffing! Mmmm, good stuff. Had my last glass of wine before the tww officially begins. :D

I think I OV as well this weekend! :happydance: Good Luck to you!!!! We both start this horrible TWW. LOL :wacko:

Eats tons of yummy food for me !! We have that next month! So I will be doing the same thing about a month and half from now! Can't wait! Yummy!!

How should we distract ourselves during the tww? I guess if the weather holds I could always go hiking and enjoy the changing colour of the leaves...

I read it's best so not to get stressed out though it's hard not to. Hiking sounds perfect!

yay to all the eggy action!! I think I ov'd this weekend too. Got my peak on Friday & saturday so guess I am in the 2ww now.

Here's hoping at least one of us gets our bfp

How are we going to wile away the 2ww!!?

OMG per FF I am already 4 DPO! I OV early this month.:wacko: I really hope I caught the egg!!! Now I am even more nervous about this month! I really need to figure out something to do to make this TWW fly by!!!!! Time to pick up a habit!! LOL

How are you ladies today?

Hmm....hobbies....I should probably get back into reading. I used to be an absolute bookworm but the past few years I've kinda gotten hooked onto the internet and have become lazy. Occasionally, I still come across a good page-turner so I should go on the literary prowl again.

Went hiking today (just beat out the rain) and it's just gorgeous out so I should definitely go a few more times the next two weeks before the leaves completely vanish. Hiking is my top stress-reliever.

I love the idea of reading a book! So I can get submerged into reading a book and forget about this horrible TWW! LOL I think I will start tomorrow!!!

There is no where to go hiking her by me in FL! I would love to do that but no where to go!

That's too bad. I'm a city-dweller but it's only a 15 minute drive into the countryside and wilderness. Sort of a "best of both worlds".

Started reading tonight. Haven't picked up a book since July yet every time I start to read I remember why it's been a favourite hobby throughout my life. I just love it.

Hello girls well im waiyng to O should be next mon/tues but have been getting twinges but neg opk, got some ferning on microscope so hopefully will O early maybe go away this weekend and do lots of BDin!!!!

Good luck to all the ladies now in TWW , i love reading too think i may find a good read to make time go quicker x x

Hope you get your eggy soon nm2010

I'm just coming to the end of the 7th Harry Potter - I have just re-read them all for the second time! I like reading things that I already know, sad I know, but what if you pick up a new book and it's no good!

I'll be making my way through the Agatha Christie's that I haven't yet read after this x

Just checkin' in. Think I'm finally ovulating this weekend. I don't chart but it's the first time since my miscarriage that I've gotten my usual ovulation symptoms--ewcm and one-sided cramps. I think I simply skipped my last cycle and that's why I haven't gotten AF with bfns. My earlier cycles were still recovery cycles and don't count as they were spotty with old clots and extremely short. I finally feel like things are going back to normal and I can truly aim for a Christmas bfp!

And it's the holiday weekend here. Lots of turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy and stuffing! Mmmm, good stuff. Had my last glass of wine before the tww officially begins. :D
Hi Starry,
Its interesting that you say you may have skipped af-I think i did too. Had positive opk 2weeks after m/c and then 6weeks after but no af in between. Was worrying that i'm messed up but maybe its normal after m/c?
Anyways, bought myself a cbfm today, so awaiting delivery and then hopefully af so i can start using it... Unless of course I get a bfp first (i doubt it!).

Perhaps. I would guess that once you finally do get AF your body will start to get back to normal. That's how I'm deciding to take AF's long absence for me, anyways. ;)

Hi Starry,
Its interesting that you say you may have skipped af-I think i did too. Had positive opk 2weeks after m/c and then 6weeks after but no af in between. Was worrying that i'm messed up but maybe its normal after m/c?
Anyways, bought myself a cbfm today, so awaiting delivery and then hopefully af so i can start using it... Unless of course I get a bfp first (i doubt it!).

Do I understand correctly that it's been 8wks since your MC? If it has, and there's still no AF in the next two weeks, I would get checked out by your dr.

Hi Starry,

Do I understand correctly that it's been 8wks since your MC? If it has, and there's still no AF in the next two weeks, I would get checked out by your dr.

Hi Dietrad,
Yes you are correct. I saw my Dr at 6 weeks post m/c and he said to come back if nothing after 10 weeks so I'm just biding my time and praying that AF arrives.

Man, I can't believe he's not going to see you sooner! I hope you get AF before that!

well we are almost 1 week through the 2ww!

Yeah!!!! I don't know how I feel about this cycle?!?! I have been blaoted and cramping for a couple of days. Don't know what that could be. Oh well we should find out in a little over one week.

How are you ladies doing?

Oh, having plenty of doubt here too! Had my Ob apt today, post MC follow-up and she commented how I'm OVing right now. And I know I wrote DH and I would go ahead and try before first AF but now I'm wondering if it's the right thing to do since none of the genetic testing on the fetal tissue came back yet.....need a divine revelation.

I'm rereading The Hobbit for the first time in a few years (my avatar should give away I'm a Tolkien fan;)) and with DH finally getting a decent lead on a job (it's been a year) I've had things to distract myself with. This first week has fairly flown by.

I love The Hobbit & lotr!

Really wanting to test but don't want to be disappointed. The 2ww sucks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"