New year.........new bfp's please "2011"

go to the external ticker making website & create one. After you do that it will give you a code, which you cut & paste into your siggy x

OK people alot of you seem to be using OPK's so maybe someone here has some suggestions... I started a new thread for this so sorry if it s repeat

I picked up some OPK's today. Now my problem is when should I start taking them?? My AF has been irregular since my MC.

They have run as follows... 17 days, 34 days, 36 days, 33 days. I am currently on day 5 of my new cycle, and AF just finished her visit.

My Problem is the box says to take the average of your past 3 cycles but I don't want to miss OV, I use to be 28 days every cycle...

Any thoughts??

Thanks for your input in advance!!

Okay, I would disregard the 17 day long cycle, that seems to be fluke. I would start testing on day CD13 and continue to CD17 unless of course you get a +. Now I personally think that peeing in a cup and holding the test strip vertically works better b.c it takes a bit before the indicator starts flashing (assuming you bought a digital). If you get a + still test the next day, sometimes the estrogen surge can last for more than 24hrs and then OV can occur anywhere from 24-36hrs so it's best to get it on the day of the + and the next day just don't get too excited before that + to insure that OH's sperm count and good and high! Good luck!

I agree, 13-17 seems sensible x

i got a bfn on a frer this morning so don;t know what is happening. maybe I am heaading for a chemical! :cry:

I'm sorry Kanga. :hugs:
This is why I have now vowed not to bother testing early anymore.

Welcome all the newbies fx x x

Oh kanga hun so sorry maybe rubbish test i know how you feel though x x

well today i have been sent home from work as a parent has complained about how i seem unhappy and their child has told them that i shouted the other day!!

Dont even wanna work with kids anymore its to hard ;-( stupid parent would understand why im not my normal self is she knew the truth stupid b****

well today i have been sent home from work as a parent has complained about how i seem unhappy and their child has told them that i shouted the other day!!

Dont even wanna work with kids anymore its to hard ;-( stupid parent would understand why im not my normal self is she knew the truth stupid b****

Oh new mummy,

My heart goes out to you - it is so hard to plaster a smile on your face each and every day and working with children must be so tough on you.
I suppose I take it for granted that if I am having a bad day at work, I can stay at my desk and keep my head down...
Maybe get yourself signed off for a bit as you clearly are not ready to be working with children.

:hugs: to you x x

Welcome all the newbies fx x x

Oh kanga hun so sorry maybe rubbish test i know how you feel though x x

:hug:

New mommy I can totally sympathize!! That would be sooo hard!!

In other news, My husband has long said that he just wants to let things happen the old fashioned, not get stressed out "TTC". That being said I obviously want to actually try. He knows how hard this has been for me, though he doesn't totally understand at times, and I didn't want to go behind his back with anything. So got the courage yesterday night to tell him I want to figure out my body and officially TRY to get prego. Though we were "trying" I haven't figured out my cycles etc yet. I was so scared of his reaction! To my surprise there was no negativity at all!! He simply replied "Whatever you want to do I am behind you the whole way!!"

Wow! What a weight off my shoulders!! I have my OPK's and am ready to go!!! He made me laugh though, when he then proceeded to say "Does this mean we have to do it at specific times?" Some men really have no idea....

I agree, 13-17 seems sensible x

i got a bfn on a frer this morning so don;t know what is happening. maybe I am heaading for a chemical! :cry:

Oh god Kanga, keepin my fingers crossed that it was just a dud test.
Thinking of you x

Hi everyone :) I'm hoping for a positive by Christmas and by may since that would have been my due date for the seed I lost in sept. Anyway I finally got AF a week late but neverless its here woot, and I set my clueblue ovulation monitor :) and we are super excited to start trying and hope to nail it the first time!!!

Anyone else using a clearblue ovulation monitor?

Hi Ladies! I am so nervous now I am 2 days late and no sign of AF! I am testing on Sunday if no AF!

Hope you are all doing well!

Thank You!! Good Luck to you too!!! Sticky dust for all of us!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->