New year.........new bfp's please "2011"

I am having lots of twinges in my lower abdomen - don't know what they are.
Waiting for AF to show but no idea when she's due.
Think I ov'd on 4/5th Oct so will maybe POAS if nothing by Monday (if I can stop myself testing before)
Would be a miracle if I am pg though so I really doubt it.

Hope everyone is well and those who are in 2ww are doing ok

:flower:

I've been getting more ewcm the past few days. Hubby and I hadn't done it in the days proceeding so I don't think it's the other stuff....so not sure what that means. It's like it alternates between ewcm and white, creamy stuff. I'm so confused! lol I've also realized I'm living like my period is never going to come. Just going about, doing my thing and not being careful to make sure I have pads along just in case. I just don't feel like she's a'coming.

I haven't had a normal cycle since the mc and it's kinda frustrating. I just found out my friend is pregnant again. Her first baby isn't even a year yet. I was initially very happy for her but after I congratulated her I started to feel sorry for myself. Why can some people get pregnant so quickly and easily and without problems? I shouldn't do this to myself but it's so hard to stay positive.

I guess all this moaning is a sign I need to get back to my book...

Well I didn't get my October BFP so I'm back here hoping for my BFP before xmas. The bl**dy witch came early grrrr!! CD2 now - come on!! This'll be our 3rd cycle since MC

Starry I hope your period doesn't come at all and there's a sticky bean in there for you

Hows everyone getting on in their TWW? I tested 5 times in mine heehee - I'm so weak

Well after saying that I was going to wait til Monday to POAS, I caved and did one this morning. BFN of course!

Hugs to everyone, early testing should be banned they should only sell them if you can prove af is late lol!! Well there is still hope NTAT and KANGA x x

hi girls! how is everyone today, hope you all had a good weekend

has af showed up yet ntat or are you still 'in'?

Testing later this week for me. Lots of twinges last night & this morning so I have got my hopes up (whoops)

xx

Hi ladies!! Had a good weekend, I have been bloated and gassy, hoping it is a good sign! I have a temp dip and I am hoping it is an implantation dip! I had an implantation with my last BFP before the M/C. I am having a good feeling about this month! I will be testing on sunday!!

How is everyone else feeling??

Not feeling too positive to be honest. Testing Saturday but I feel like my body just isn't working. I really wished I tracked at this point so I could confirm whether or not I ovulated. That would help pinpoint what's going on.

Testing later this week for me. Lots of twinges last night & this morning so I have got my hopes up (whoops)

xx

No AF hasn't shown up yet, but tested Sat & Sun and BFN.
I think I'm going to end up going for a pelvic scan as not had a single AF since the ERPC - terrified now that something is wrong.
Really down in the dumps over the last few days, I just want my bloody period (never thought I'd be so desperate for it to show!)
:cry: :hissy: :cry:

xx

I think I'm going to end up going for a pelvic scan as not had a single AF since the ERPC - terrified now that something is wrong.
Really down in the dumps over the last few days, I just want my bloody period (never thought I'd be so desperate for it to show!)

How much longer do you have to wait before your doc will refer you? Try not to panic that someting is wrong - hopefully all it is is your body taking its time recovering. Big *hugs*. I hope she arrives soon x

xx

How much longer do you have to wait before your doc will refer you? Try not to panic that someting is wrong - hopefully all it is is your body taking its time recovering. Big *hugs*. I hope she arrives soon x
Doc said 10 weeks but I've got an appointment next Tuesday which will be just over 9 and I'm not taking no for an answer, I want to be sorted out!

Good luck on your apt, I really hope he can do something for you, maybe prevara?

Good luck on your apt, I really hope he can do something for you, maybe prevara?
Hi Tigerlilies,
Is Provera what they normally give you to kickstart things? What is it exactly?
I'm hoping its nothing too serious. Read about Ashermans and am panicking now X

hi NTAT, sorry darn af hasn't showed yet. At least you have the appt next week, definitely put your foot down and be insistent for some action! (AF will probably come at the weekend now!)

What does a pelvic scan show/how does that help?

x

NTAT, do you have a history of fibrosis or are you concerned they were too rougth with the D&C?

The provara should help kick start AF but I don't know how. I'm not sure even if it's a shot or a pill.

ASM, so not to cause any confusion, I'm not new to this thread, I had my user name changed due to a snoopy coworker. I can't type out what it use to be b.c that can be searched for but my previous avatar was me sitting at a desk with a computer and my Kitty trying to get in my face.

I remember you tiger your signature and it was really inspiring! I just saw your O chart and we are on the same day! I'm hoping the B6 I started taking this cycle will help in some way.

Hi M! I'm hoping too that the B6 will be a wonder vitamin! That little extra that was needed for next time! FX'd!

Testing is pointless for me since our timing of OV and getting busy didn't work out. Will you be testing?

So, this past MC I had genetic testing done on the fetus. I handed over my baby to science three wks ago today. Still no word back yet about the results. Last Thursday I got tested for a clotting disorder that can be associated with the type of anemia I have. I just got the call on that today and I don't have any markers for a clotting disorder which is great! One 'what if' eliminated but I just can't believe nothing is back about the genetics!

hi NTAT, sorry darn af hasn't showed yet. At least you have the appt next week, definitely put your foot down and be insistent for some action! (AF will probably come at the weekend now!)

What does a pelvic scan show/how does that help?

x
Don't really know Kanga, think its to look for left over bits from ERPC and to look at ovaries to check for cysts, but I'm just guessing.
Feel like the 2010 BFP is slipping through my fingers now. :cry:

I'm new to this thread but I have to say its comforting read these posts and know that I'm not totally crazy, and you all are going through a lot of the same stuff. lol I've spent so much money on tests now its ridiculous! Finally started to get smart and trying out the dollar store ones now.

I miscarried back in May, and since then my AF has been all over the board (17 days, 34 days, 36 days, & 33 days) I am just finishing AF now and starting another cycle my filth. Hopefully this time is the charm. I am having a hard time figuring out when I am OV though. I have no symptoms that I know of. I haven't tried the OPK yet but am looking into it. Its just another expense I was hoping to avoid. But alas dollar store has those too. Guess its worth a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->