New year.........new bfp's please "2011"

OMG!! Congrats to ennie jennie and kanga!!!! :happydance:
Big big hugs ladies xx

Thanks again ladies!! Congrats Kanga!!! This is great we both can go through this together!!! Here's to sticky beans this time!!!! :dance:

yay!! I'm so happy, its the first proper cycle after mc - it took ages last time. FX'd this is the one for both of us xx

Congrats to both of you!!

Now our turn girls... lets get to work! lol Fingers crossed for the rest of us!

congrats to all the girls who have their BFP now for the rest of us 7 days till testing

I agree, 13-17 seems sensible x

i got a bfn on a frer this morning so don;t know what is happening. maybe I am heaading for a chemical! :cry:

Oh god Kanga, keepin my fingers crossed that it was just a dud test.
Thinking of you x

thank you. I got a bfp today and yesterday so think i must be pg again x

fx'd for all you lovely ladies to get your xmas bfps too

has af arrived yet ntat? x

Hi Kanga,

Totally made up for you hun, a well deserved :bfp: - I cannot imagine how excited you must feel...
Still no AF for me, don't know what's up with my stupid body, will do a final preg test tomorrow as at docs on Tuesday morning but all tests negative so far... would be small miracle for it to be positive tomorrow.
Just hoping there's nothing seriously wrong with me...

Congratulations Kanga! I hope this coming month there will also be lots of for-keeps babies in the making!!! :thumbup:

ntat, it looks like we need to start a club for those waiting for AF! It's been 5 months and I haven't had one proper cycle yet. Yet all my tests done last month show that everything is normal! Very frustrating. Calling the doctor tomorrow. Hopefully, the doc will be able to tell me something! I used to have very irregular cycles up to my early twenties but my blood tests at the time showed my hormones were very out of whack. They've been normal for years now and I'd still have irregular cycles but they were less ridiculous (I'd get a period once a calendar month vs 3 or 4 a year). So for the past 5 years this is NOT normal for me. Had a big cry about it last night.

Yay! I get to follow with an AF too since the MC! Earlier than expected but now I get to hound the dr about starting clomid this time around!

It's a fertility drug to help make your body mature your eggs before OV and make you OV. You take it for 5 days I think either CD3-7 or CD5-9 and that's it, unless you need to take it again during the next cycle.

AFM......umm....I don't know what to think. Yesterday a few hours before bed I had a decent amount of red on the tissue when I went to the bathroom, mild cramps and low back pain. Right before bed, nothing on the tissue but still low back pain and the mild cramps. This morning nothing, and my temp went back up a degree....if nature is messing with me, I'm gonna be pissed!

thanks hunni i might chat to doc bout it as if it dnt happen this month then its been since june i aint fallen :(

:thumbup: THATS GREAT NEWS KANGA! So happy for you, ok girls its your turn now.. Besy wishes
My :witch: came lighly today:nope:

Well, I spotted once on Sunday, a little bit yesterday and absolutely nothing since! :growlmad: I don't know what is going on but if there continues to be nothing today I think I'm going to test tomorrow.

Well, I spotted once on Sunday, a little bit yesterday and absolutely nothing since! :growlmad: I don't know what is going on but if there continues to be nothing today I think I'm going to test tomorrow.
:thumbup:Good luck my FXed for you

ntat, it looks like we need to start a club for those waiting for AF! It's been 5 months and I haven't had one proper cycle yet. Yet all my tests done last month show that everything is normal! Very frustrating. Calling the doctor tomorrow. Hopefully, the doc will be able to tell me something! I used to have very irregular cycles up to my early twenties but my blood tests at the time showed my hormones were very out of whack. They've been normal for years now and I'd still have irregular cycles but they were less ridiculous (I'd get a period once a calendar month vs 3 or 4 a year). So for the past 5 years this is NOT normal for me. Had a big cry about it last night.

Yes Starry - we should branch off on our own and then we can moan to our hearts content. :winkwink:
Still no AF, went to docs this morning and he's put my mind at rest a bit as he said its probably cos my hormones are not getting to the levels they need to to start a period.

I'm going to go for a blood test to check if I'm ovulating but that is at a certain point in my cycle (of which I don't know where I am) so its going to be an educated guess. Suppose I'm lucky as I generally know when I'm ovulating cos I get pains, so going to go about a week after that. Also going to be tested for prolactin levels but not sure what that is or what its for.

Good news from doc is that if I am ovulating, then there is no reason why I can't get preggo even without AF. :happydance:

So fingers crossed for the results.... did you call your doc, think you may have similar issue to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->