New year.........new bfp's please "2011"

Good luck Pearl! My only other suggestion is don't use regular lube, it actually slows down sperm motility. If need be and you don't have conception lube, you can use vegetable oil but just a little dab! That stuff is really slippery.

Thanks Tigerlillies!! DO you think I need lube? Does it help? We don't usually use anything... He's getting good... :winkwink::blush:

Just a question... I know hot baths or hot tubs are bad for men when we are TTC, but what about females?

If in doubt, lots of :sex:
That's my new motto! I'm no expert either really!

I'm with you Pearl on the OPK confusion. This week I've been getting faints then Saturday I got what *nearly* looked positive then yesterday the 2nd line was as dark as the control line, and then today nothing. I'm hoping (please please please!!) that I've ovulated today. Problem is that I never used OPKs before the mc so I don't know how my LH used to rise and fall. This is the first cycle since the mc that I've even got a 2nd line at all!! Good luck hunni!

My motto too NTAT! Think DH is getting tired now heeheehee!

I know Sugar Fairy. I'm going to have to give the poor bloke a night off, he's knackered! :rofl:

Sugar Fairy this is my first cycle using OPKs also, so this forum is my saving grace. Good Luck to you too!

Pearl, if you don't need lube, don't worry about it. Have fun!

Sugarfairy, I'd say today was your day, I hope you went for it!

Also agree with more the better dirty deeds! Even the dr said more practice is good!

We did indeed Tigerlilies. Another completely blank OPK today so I'm gonna stop with them now.
Now we wait. This is the hard part lol

Another positive OPK today, but my CM seems more EWCM... I think... lol To the bedroom again!! ;)

Just a little tip I read some where that I thought you'd all be curious to know....

When your fertile your CM tends to form a circle on your panties. On the non-fertile days CM tends to show up as a line or rectangle on your underwear.

No idea if its true or not yet, but interesting all the same.

I had heard that awhile ago, and while it's not a perfect system, there seems to be some truth for it--at least for me. I can't really go by what I had after my miscarriage as I think I only ov'd once and I have no clue when but before I got pregnant the first time I noticed that in the middle of my cycle the cm dried circular. Towards the end it was more splotchy or even rectangular (like a stripe)

We did indeed Tigerlilies. Another completely blank OPK today so I'm gonna stop with them now.
Now we wait. This is the hard part lol
I'm with you on the wait SugarFairy. Had my positives Sat/Sun.
Got to get thru the next week or so now!
Away this weekend so that should take my mind off it a bit.
Good luck and to everyone else in post ovulation limbo
Lots of :dust: to us all

Good luck NTAT - I hope this TWW doesn't drive you crazy. Nothing more we can do now
:dust:

OK so OPK today showed again with the test line lighter then the control line. Previous 2 days it was a strong positive. (Sun - test line lighter then control line, Mon +, Tues +, Wed -)This means I O'd probably yesterday correct??

Yes, it sounds like yesterday was your day! I hope you two did good! Now the dreaded 2WW. FX'd for you!

Welcome to the TWW IMPPEARL. If I could go to sleep for the next 10days I would seriously consider it! Just to get it over with!

This is the first time I've used opk's so this is my first official tww. I'm impatient already... lol Going DTD again tonight just in case.

I noticed EWCM today and had very slight cramping, on my right side as well as my nipples are quite sensitive (thought they were sensitive yesterday also). Anyway, even though I got a negative OPK today could I still be Ov'ing?? Does the serge happen before you O? This is so confusing...?:shrug::shrug:

Well the positive OPK's means you'll O within 24-36hrs so yeah, it's possible it was closer to the 36hr mark and that you O'd today so dtd tonight was a good idea.

On no! Hubby came home in a fowl mood last night and we missed dtd :nope: I'm scared I missed it! I think I told him too much, that this was the week and he's gotten himself all worked up thinking of $$, and babies. He was doing so well with this till now. My nipples are so sensitive even still though, they almost hurt when touching my top if I don't wear a bra. I'm going to try to dtd again tonight in case... But I feel sad we may have missed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->