New year.........new bfp's please "2011"

I called my doc's office just now. She has an after-hours walk-in clinic in two days so I'm just going to do that because I've taken so much time off work already with my miscarriage woes.

I had all the tests done a month ago and they all came back normal so I'm not sure what's going on. My first four cycles after my mc were really, really short with weird bleeds and now I've gone for over 2 months without AF but with PMS symptoms throughout. I'm reaching my wit's end.

I've always had longish cycles (conceived on a 40 day cycle) but they were never longer than 45 days. I've gone over my past cycles previous to my pregnancy and it seems 40ish days is the most common but they have been as short as 27 days. It works out to an average of 35 day cycles with a mean cycle of 31 days. NOT 70!

NTAT and Starry night, I'm sorry things are being so difficult. It's absolutely frustrating when our bodies aren't cooperating!

Still waiting on AF too. Still nothing since that little bit of spotting Sunday and Monday. I didn't bother testing this morning since my temps seem to be dropping slowly so I guess I just have to be patient. I did call the Dr about clomid for this next cycle, I asked for this one Dr who mentioned it before I got PG but the nurse who called me back was for the Dr who's been seeing me since the MC. She said the Dr mentioned how she wanted me to wait longer and I flat out told her we were trying again with or without the clomid (preferably with) and she was going to check with the Dr yesterday but I never got a call so again I called and I'm waiting to here back. I better not be given a hard time about this b.c there are plenty of articles on the net that say it's not necessary to wait esp. with 1st tri MC.

*UPDATE* I have an apt with the dr who I wanted to see about the clomid on Monday!

Hey ladies!

Just wanted to let you know I got my BFP today!!! I'm on CD71 so I thought I was totally out until my next cycle. Glad it happened today too as I was going to my doctor's to see about getting on the pill or something to get my period started. So now I can see her for something different!

congratulations Starrynight! thats great news. and wow what a long cycle. I hope tha gives some of our girls waiting for Af some hope x

how far along do you think you are?

Congrats Starry Night!!! We lost ours around the same time... May 24 for me. Gives me hope!! =) Fingers crossed for the rest of us!!

Saw my doctor today. She seems to think it's possible that hpts don't always work right away so I'm going for blood work and an early ultrasound to figure out my dates. Personally, I think I'm about 4 weeks as I'm sure I got my usual ov symptoms a little over 2 weeks ago. But technically I could be as much as 10 1/2. Seriously, seriously doubt it though.

Good luck, ladies!
:dust:

Starry!!! :hugs: I'm so pleased for you xxx
I saw it and just did a big "YAY!!!!!" for you. That is such excellent news :happydance:

Hi ladies. Can I join please?
Xmas bfp is something I'm aiming for as I still haven't had my AF since mc on September 8th.
Well it was an ERPC. I finally had neg test last tuesday so hopefully my body will get back to normal soon. I'm pretty frustrated tbh x

hi Embo, welcome to the group :hi:

Are you ttc again now? Where are you in your cycle?

How is everyone else, its been v quiet on here lately!! xx

Hey Girls, Please can I join? I m/c in August. Got my first period right on time after my loss and again this month. Gutted!! really was hoping to conceive again straight away. Anyway my AF started 28th Oct so Im on a new cycle. My cycle's vary from 29-33 days. I am hoping to be pregnant again by Xmas. I was hoping for it before my 30th Birthday in November but thats not going to happen so fingers and toes crossed for the best Xmas present anyone could ever give me. xx

im out i had bfn 2day n no sign of af but i now dnt have a partner to try with so i wnt get my bfp b4 xmas sob sob

Hi ladies. Can I join please?
Xmas bfp is something I'm aiming for as I still haven't had my AF since mc on September 8th.
Well it was an ERPC. I finally had neg test last tuesday so hopefully my body will get back to normal soon. I'm pretty frustrated tbh x

Hi Embo and welcome,

I had ERPC on 23rd Aug and still no AF for me but think I have been ovulating. Doc does not seem too concerned at the moment but I have never wanted the witch to arrive so much!
Just want to be back to 'normal'
Sorry for your loss and glad you have come to join us...

:dust:

Hey Girls, Please can I join? I m/c in August. Got my first period right on time after my loss and again this month. Gutted!! really was hoping to conceive again straight away. Anyway my AF started 28th Oct so Im on a new cycle. My cycle's vary from 29-33 days. I am hoping to be pregnant again by Xmas. I was hoping for it before my 30th Birthday in November but thats not going to happen so fingers and toes crossed for the best Xmas present anyone could ever give me. xx

:hi: mrs c f,

Welcome to our little club!

:dust: to you

Hey ladies!

Just wanted to let you know I got my BFP today!!! I'm on CD71 so I thought I was totally out until my next cycle. Glad it happened today too as I was going to my doctor's to see about getting on the pill or something to get my period started. So now I can see her for something different!

OMG Starry, huuuugggeee congratulations to you!
I wasn't expecting that - think I'm on cycle day 80 something but deffo don't think I'm preggo.
Actually think I'm ovulating so thats why I've not been on here much, been busy babymaking :rofl:
Got to go to docs a week after O to be tested to ensure I am actually O'ing so fingers crossed.

Anway, gotta go, more :sex: for me tonight :loopy:

Congratulations Starry Night!!!!! :happydance:

:howdy: Embo and Mrs CF

Good Luck NTAT!!!!!

Okay, update on clomid....so AF started early, this past Thursday in fact so I called my ob/gyn about starting on the clomid right away (needs to be started CD3, some ppl do CD4, but my cycles are short so CD3 is best) and the nurse said the dr wanted me to wait another cycle, so I told the nurse there is no clinical evidence of it being necessary to wait after a first tri MC and asked what was his reasoning. All I got was, "he just wants to".....just wants to, well that's not good enough for me! So I called up another office, got an apt for Friday and this dr was awesome! He completely agreed with me and wrote me a prescription for clomid AND progesterone suppositories for after I O in case my problem might actually be low progesterone and will keep me on it until wk 10 if I get PG!!!! My last ob stopped the progesterone at wk 8 (which is when the baby stopped growing) so I'm so happy for this new dr!

Ok, for those of you who are using the OPK's do you typically get a faint positive before you get your real positive?? I started on CD12 and got negatives till CD15 (yesterday). I missed testing CD14 :dohh: I know that to have a real positive the lines have to be the same darkness. I tested with a dollar store one first and the test line appeared fainter, then the control line at first, but after the 10 min wait they looked the same. So I came home and tested with a cheep "first response" OPK and the line stayed fainter. I think this week should be my O week sometime, but I'm new to this?? Any opinions??

I've yet to test today, waiting s few hours yet....

Thanks!

Hi IMPPEARL,
I usually get a few days of faint second lines and then a day or two of darker lines that after 10 mins are near enough as dark as control line. I do 2 a day at about 12pm and 5pm as someone told me its quite easy to miss your surge.
BTW, I only use cheap ones off internet.
Hope this helps x

It's not necessary to do twice a day since the surge should last for 24hrs. Read and follow directions on the package about the time of day you should test and how long you should wait on the results of the test. The longer you wait after the recommended time might lead to a false positive. As far as the fainter line, just compare to today's since you're just a few hours away anyhow. I hated trying to decipher "faint" lines so I switched to digi's instead.

Just took today's test (CD16)... Its defiantly darker then yesterdays First Response... Pretty darn close to the same as the control window if not exactly?? Yeah I may have to use the digital ones next time I never realized this would be a problem... But hopefully there will be no next time:winkwink: I think we're going to DTD every day this week anyway so as not to miss out.. fingers crossed!!! Any other suggestions??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->