New year.........new bfp's please "2011"

Sperm can live for up to 2 days in the uterus if there was enough CM to keep them happy. Some ppl say 3 days but I don't buy that as being the norm. So if you dtd Tuesday night there's still a chance, don't stress out.

Thanks Tigerlillies. I know all this it just still really sucks. I just never realized how much I wanted this till I lost my first in May. Sometimes I feel so broken. I just want to get my bfp again, adn carry to term so I can start to feel like I can actually do this. I'm so afraid my oven is broken... Its just nice to have people who can really sympathize with this!

*hugs* IMPPEARL
I know what you mean about not realizing how much you want something til you get a glimpse and then its taken away. As Tigerlilies said, don't stress too much about not dtd last night because you've covered most bases anyway. Fingers crossed there's a little fertilized eggy floating around in there now x

hello everyone well witch got me yesterday so cycle day 2 for me ;-(

Hello to all our newbies and congrats to all the BFP yay !!!

As for the rest of us go get those spermies ladies ...............!!!!

Only 7 weeks to go now x xx

Aw sorry she got you new mummy :hugs:
7 weeks? Is that all? I keep forgetting its so close

Sorry new mummy, I hate that feeling of having to go through all of that yet again.

Man, 7wks.....that's actually depressing, the year is almost over and still no baby....:sad1:

That means one more chance for all of us!! Fingers Crossed!!

hi Ladies, how are we all today x Hope our pre-ovulation ladies are getting in a lot of :sex:, our 2ww ladies are getting in a lot of :dust:, and the pg ladies are getting a lot of :sleep: x

Hey Girls, I was reading about your opk test and I would suggest getting the digi ones if you can afford them, they are more expensive but I think if its to help conceive then they are sooo worth it. Rather then a line that you cant tell whether it means positive you get a smiley face just before you ovulate (no guessing just a smiley face tells it all).
I use them and they are the best by far. Also I use Oil of Evening Primrose which you take up until you ovulate this increases CM which we need aot of for the swimmers to survive and to get to the egg.

I hope this is helpfull for you. Good luck to all. I trying again next week. Fingers crossed!!
xx

Yeah I had never used opks before so I really didn't understand them. Now that I have used them I think I will defiantly try the digital ones... Hopefully I won't have to though!

Hi Girls,

Just checking in to see how you are all getting on - I'm half way through the 2ww now.
I am roughly 7dpo and am having intermittent very mild cramps all day.
Have also been for my day 21 blood test to check for ovulation this morning - get the results in 48 hours, I'm so hoping its good news.

So cold today :cold: winter is definitely here..

FX'd for you NTAT!!!

AFM, I'm OVing today!!!! And on top of that it's DH birthday! Hoping to make the best present ever tonight!

Hey NTAT - me too
7DPO and cramping but strange, not like AF pain :shrug: and pink CM today when I checked my CP. FXed this is not AF arriving early :nope:

I'm about 7 dpo today so another week to go. I'v had a sore lower back but thats it really... Could be anyhting. But fingers crossed!!

Hi Girls,

Just to let you know - blood results are back in and I'm normal apparently :happydance:

I assume that means that I do ovulate, but still no answer to why AF is?

How are you all doing ?

NTAT, that's great about your tests! At least there's nothing scary looming in the back ground anymore.

Well I'm in the 2WW now. My temp didn't spike like I expected it to this morning, just rose a little bit. If it spikes tomorrow that will be the same post O pattern for my temps as last time I got PG which complexes me b.c I thought the clomid would change something. Makes me think it didn't do all that much for me.

Hi Girls,

Just to let you know - blood results are back in and I'm normal apparently :happydance:

I assume that means that I do ovulate, but still no answer to why AF is?

How are you all doing ?

That's brill news NTAT !!! :happydance:
So glad everything is normal for you huni i know you were worried :hugs:

AFM im just basically trying not to think about it this month although i will keep checking whats going on!! Im very busy now this wk end away for sons birthday next week going upto our friends for weekend who we met on our hols week after my mums birthday so celebration times!!
Than the pre xmas parties start yay good luck everyone x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"