New year.........new bfp's please "2011"

11 dpo today for me and I gave in and tested ... BFN. Guess its still early though. I think I am due for af on Wed. Going to try to hold off testing again till then at least. Dishartned but not totally out yet.

sorry newtoallthis a nice new year pressie though could be on the cards for you ladies now good luck i will keep nipping in to see how your all doing if you dont mind x x
Yes, I'd love to stay in touch, find out how you're getting on.
Maybe we should rename this thread now for new year!

sorry newtoallthis a nice new year pressie though could be on the cards for you ladies now good luck i will keep nipping in to see how your all doing if you dont mind x x
Yes, I'd love to stay in touch, find out how you're getting on.
Maybe we should rename this thread now for new year!

Definitely stay in touch!! getting quite attatched to this forum, nice to have people I can talk to that understand!

:flower:thanks ladies!!:hugs:

Definitely Pip. No-one else quite understands how hard it is. Only you guys :flower:

How you doing Imppearl - any news for us?
Have been keeping my fingers crossed for you hun x

No news yet. I didn't test today though. I am cd 30, 14dpo af should come any day if she's coming. I'm going to try to wait till sat am to test if af hasn't shown yet. I have a Christmas party sat that if I've no reason not to I'd like to indulge in some drinks. We'll see...

Hey ladies... may i join y'all?

I have yet to get my first AF but hubby and i arn't preventing anything... and i'm pretty sure i ov'd 2 days ago... just waiting for FF to confirm...

No news yet. I didn't test today though. I am cd 30, 14dpo af should come any day if she's coming. I'm going to try to wait till sat am to test if af hasn't shown yet. I have a Christmas party sat that if I've no reason not to I'd like to indulge in some drinks. We'll see...

wow what willpower!! fx.......hoping you can't indulge at that party!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs:

Woah, I'm impressed Imppearl. Well done you!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you x

I have yet to get my first AF but hubby and i arn't preventing anything... and i'm pretty sure i ov'd 2 days ago... just waiting for FF to confirm...
:howdy:
Welcome LuvMySoldier
Nice to see some new faces. This is quite a lucky thread so need some newbies to keep it going as we've had a number of BFP's already.
I'm now hoping for a new start in the new year.
Sorry for your loss hun. Heres hoping we both get good news soon!
:dust:

Well af showed full force bright and early this am. :cry: It sucks even when I had little hope left for this month anyway how af showing is a blow. Then I can keep thinking even still maybe...??! Oh well here's to next Cycle.

How many of you have been for a pre check up at the dr? Talk to them and tell them your trying etc. Should I? I havnt been since I cancelled my first pregnancy physical due to my mc, After I got the all clear.

:howdy:
Welcome LuvMySoldier
Nice to see some new faces. This is quite a lucky thread so need some newbies to keep it going as we've had a number of BFP's already.
I'm now hoping for a new start in the new year.
Sorry for your loss hun. Heres hoping we both get good news soon!
:dust:

Thank you for the welcome and good vibes... we are truly hoping for a christmas BFP and a sticky baby! Just wish I could test before flying to California Monday but I think it'll be to early, guess I'll be denying going through that new machine!

Well af showed full force bright and early this am. :cry: It sucks even when I had little hope left for this month anyway how af showing is a blow. Then I can keep thinking even still maybe...??! Oh well here's to next Cycle.

How many of you have been for a pre check up at the dr? Talk to them and tell them your trying etc. Should I? I havnt been since I cancelled my first pregnancy physical due to my mc, After I got the all clear.

sorry she turned up! :hugs: I was hopeful too even when I started spotting still thought there was hope,but noooooo, I was kind of relieved too tho in a way,that I was back to my cycle more or less...and now this month we WILL make a take-home baby!
and so will all of you!!!:happydance:

That damn :witch: !
I've thought about going to see a doctor as well, but I'm pretty sure that I would just be dismissed and told to come back only if I'm bleeding from at least two orifices. Ah, the Canadian health system!
How long have you been TTC since your loss?

This will be my 7th cycle ttc since my mc. I lost my first starting on may 24th. I know it may still be early for the dr to do anything but I was just thinking maybe a physical and chat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->