New year.........new bfp's please "2011"

Having a chat with the Dr cant hurt hun. They may put your mind at rest.
I went as my periods didnt return and he made me feel tons better by doing blood tests and confirming I am healthy and able to conceive. (easier said than done tho eh!)
It has been 4 months since my loss and it took 12months for me to conceive initially so I'm not expecting any miracles. I think its down to my age.
That's why I won't be heading back to the Dr's anytime soon as I think they'll tell me to go away and come back when its been 12 months.

Hi guys sorry for any af's and heres to lots of new year bfp's!!!!

Im going to chang ethread name for your girls how do it do it lol!!!

Yay Ladies lets do it....BFP's all round!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh we still might get a xmas bfp from luvmysoldier!!

I think newtoallthis will be first you have been with me since the start and i got a xmas bfp and you can have a new yr bfp then whoever joined us next and so on !!!

Hi, may I join the thread??

This will be my first official cycle after m/c..I don't think I O'd between m/c and CD1 but I should be Oing this weekend, hopefully!!! keeping fx'd for a :bfp: the first week of January.

good luck ladies and lots of baby :dust: to you all!!!

:hugs: :hugs:

Hi, may I join the thread??

This will be my first official cycle after m/c..I don't think I O'd between m/c and CD1 but I should be Oing this weekend, hopefully!!! keeping fx'd for a :bfp: the first week of January.

good luck ladies and lots of baby :dust: to you all!!!

:hugs: :hugs:

:hi: Lisa & welcome.

Sorry for your loss but you are in the right place for support from people who understand exactly what you are going through.
I too, am keeping fingers crossed for a BFP in Jan.

Wishing you and everyone else lots of luck and sticky babydust
:dust:

Hi LiSa......think we are all due for BFP in Jan....Iam due 8th..............due for o around Christmas.....woke this morning to ewcm! yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......(amI going mad???me thinks so!) got a faint line on the test strip yesterday so hoping that lovely little egg is on her way, or thinking hard about it!
how are all you ladies...things been a tad quiet round here lately???

Hello, can I join up with you in here - I'll be testing on the 1st!!!! SO I'm hoping it'll be a very happy new year for us all

:hi: everyone.
Day 13 for me and second peak on the CBFM. Managing to get plenty of :sex: so once again fingers crossed.
Not trying any desperate measures this month, no cough mixture, grapefruit juice etc as quite frankly fed up of doing it all and getting nowhere so just the good old bd'ing for us this month, no extra pressures.
Am trying to DTD earlier in the day though, not the usual late night before bed scenario so who knows if it'll help.
AF due around 5th Jan.
Good luck Pip, Chilli, Imppearl and whoever else is waiting for a new year BFP.

Hi Ladies,

Can I join? I recently miscarried at a little over 5 weeks. We have decided not to wait, and are going to give it another try this cycle. I plan to test on January 16. :)

Thinking of trying the SMEP. Start BDing on CD 8 every otherday, thats the part I know... lol anyone know what day your supose to do every day? CD8 for me today! Due to O around New Years Eve or Day

Hey Imppearl - we're doing it...missed one day but no biggie. We're not using OPKs but I know basically when I ovulate so I thought I'd try another cycle without them.

Here's the link: https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

Hi LiSa......think we are all due for BFP in Jan....Iam due 8th..............due for o around Christmas.....woke this morning to ewcm! yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......(amI going mad???me thinks so!) got a faint line on the test strip yesterday so hoping that lovely little egg is on her way, or thinking hard about it!
how are all you ladies...things been a tad quiet round here lately???

hi pip, thats wonderful news!!! fx'd that the little egg meets the :spermy:

im due to O around xmas too but sadly no CM yet. i will be getting some GF juice to help. im getting some cramps right now and i usually have O cramps. I DTD yesterday and Im on CD11. Im following SMEP this cycle keeping fx'd!!!

So I bought some cheapie tests and have my FMU saved from this morning dpo10 but I'm scared to go test it lol....

Ok so I gave in and tested and I'm pretty positive there is a very very faint line! I'm sure that there is color too as it was in the time frame.... I'm not convinced yet though so I'm going to test again in the morning and see if there is another line and if its darker! If I can make it to the morning :) also thinking I might go buy some frers since you arnt supposed to get false positives on those.

So I bought some cheapie tests and have my FMU saved from this morning dpo10 but I'm scared to go test it lol....

Ok so I gave in and tested and I'm pretty positive there is a very very faint line! I'm sure that there is color too as it was in the time frame.... I'm not convinced yet though so I'm going to test again in the morning and see if there is another line and if its darker! If I can make it to the morning :) also thinking I might go buy some frers since you arnt supposed to get false positives on those.

EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fx its gonna get darker.....thats so awesome and just in time for christmas!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->