New year.........new bfp's please "2011"

I'm just so happy for any of our TTC after loss Girls that GRADUATE!!! LOVE IT!!! it gives me hope that one day I will graduate too :)

PS. Is there anything special that you did or didn't do this cycle that led to your BFP in your opinion? I'm always on the lookout for new tips :) MERCI!

i did nothing just had lots + lots of kinky sex!!

to be fair i had given up i knew when i was O'ing and seduced DF !!!

Im certain your graduation is near by huni keeping my fx'd for you xx

....oh and also - can I ask how many dpo you were when you got BFP.
Nice strong lines

Every time I see that little guy rolling with laughter it makes me giggle... lol

When you up for testing again??

Congrats New Mummy2010!! :happydance:

Sending extra babydust to NTAT and Imppearl :hugs:

Every time I see that little guy rolling with laughter it makes me giggle... lol

Going to try and wait til the 10th - but rapidly becoming a poas addict so doubt I'll make it that long - but that's the plan!
What about you?

i am due to test 10th well i think but not sure no more its so confusing

Wishing all my original 'TEAM XMAS BFP 2010' ladies

looooooooooooooooadsssssssssssssss of baaaaaaabyyyyyyyyyyyyy duuuuuuuuuustttttttttt !!!!!!!!!

Going to try and wait til the 10th - but rapidly becoming a poas addict so doubt I'll make it that long - but that's the plan!
What about you?

Since my MC my af has been a little hard to perdict. Last month was my first month using OPK's and compaired to last month I O'd early this month. Last month CD 18, this month CD 16. I think my cycles are SLOOOOWLY going back to 28 days, at least it seems that way...?? If I go by my LP from last month (12 days) the I'd test on the 13th or 14th. If I go by my average cycle for the past 6 months (30days) then I'd test on the 15th or 16th.... I'm really not sure at this point.... ?? :wacko:

What thread you using in the TWW??

What about you?

Since my MC my af has been a little hard to perdict. Last month was my first month using OPK's and compaired to last month I O'd early this month. Last month CD 18, this month CD 16. I think my cycles are SLOOOOWLY going back to 28 days, at least it seems that way...?? If I go by my LP from last month (12 days) the I'd test on the 13th or 14th. If I go by my average cycle for the past 6 months (30days) then I'd test on the 15th or 16th.... I'm really not sure at this point.... ?? :wacko:

What thread you using in the TWW??

Hi there i highly recommend a lovely thread called 'FERTILE MERTLES'

not particuly for tww just a lovely bunch

< 6 BFPs!! Congratulations ladies!> Fertile myrtles soon-to-be preggy turtles thread
link with correct spellings lol

my nipples are now tingling...not just huge but tingling too...has to be a good sign doesnt it?????please please please please! 3 days till af due..please stay away!

big congrats newmummy!! please be a sticky one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->